SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
Informasi Jadwal Training / Seminar / Pelatihan SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN yang akan di selenggarakan oleh Semangatindo Training & Consulting, untuk mendapatkan informasi training lengkap serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat menghubungi Tim Marketing via telepon atau sms di nomor 081226562746 – 087838196280 (WA), atau mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , anda dapat pula mengisi form request training / formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia pada situs kami.
Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan / Training SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN kami agendakan setiap bulan ( Januari / Februari / Maret / April / Mei / Juni / Juli / Agustus / September / Oktober / November / Desember ) dimana waktu pelaksanaan training dapat pula disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan perusahaan anda.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training tentang SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia.
In business, System Analysis and Design refers to the process of examining a business situation with the intent of improving it through better procedures and methods. System analysis and design relates to shaping organizations, improving performance and achieving objectives for profitability and growth. The emphasis is on systems in action, the relationships among subsystems and their contribution to meeting a common goal.Looking at a system and determining how adequately it functions, the changes to bemade and the quality of the output are parts of system analysis.
Specifically, systems development can generally be thought of as having two major components: Systems analysis and Systems design. System design is the process of planning a new business system or one to replace or complement an existing system. But before this planning can be done, we must thoroughly understand the old system and determine how computers can best be used to make its operation more effective. System analysis, then, is the process of gathering and interpreting facts, diagnosing problems, and using the information to recommend improvements to the system. This is the job of the systems analyst.
This 3-day training investigates in detail the latest tools and techniques for modern systems analysis and design. The life cycle approach as it relates to the construction of a management information system in functional areas will be explored. Through various small and large projects and case examples the participants will design various components of an operational information system. During the training participants will use the SAD Software Tools to complete their case study with their team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?:
This training is specially designed for software professionals who lead, manage, execute or control the development of software systems. It will be of immense value to:
- Product managers
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Systems engineers
- Software engineers
- Programmer analysts
- Systems analysts
- Business analysts
- And web developers.
- Managerial personnel of organisations outsourcing their application development
- MIS managers and management information systems managers will also benefit from the training
After completion of this training participants should be able to:
- To understand basic systems analysis and design concepts.
- To understand the components of a successful systems analysis and design process.
- To conduct a system feasibility study and identify major dimensions of systems feasibility.
- To understand the life cycle approach and modern systems design techniques including RAD, prototyping and CASE methodologies.
- To provide a conceptual design for various components of an operational information system including, I/O design, database design, and security design.
- To understand the system implementation and system support issues.
- To understand project management concepts and issues for successful design and implementation of functional information systems.
- All participants will get SAD (Systems Analysis and Design) TOOLKIT consisting of Learning Material, References, Process and Templates, Samples of Case Study
- Experienced and Internationally Certified Trainer will guide participants in Case Study Session using Hands-on Approach
- During the training our trainer will guide all participants to explore the use of SAD Software/Tools in doing case study eg. Creating UML Diagrams, etc.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE:
SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OVERVIEW
- Information System Building Blocks
- The IPO Analysis
- Systems Analysis and Design: An Overview
- Major Players in the Systems Analysis and Design Process
- Major Jobs and Responsibilities in the Systems Analysis and Design Process
- Information Systems Building Blocks: A Black Box Approach
- Information Systems Development
- Project Management: Principles, Tools and Techniques
- Project Management Principles: Controlling Budgets and Deadlines
THE LIFE CYCLE APPROACH
- Major Rules for Successful System Development
- Various Strategies for Systems Analysis and Design Process
- CASE Tools and the Life Cycle Approach
- Systems Analysis
- Fact-Finding Techniques
EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- Systems Analysis: Detailed View
- Major Tools and Techniques for Successful Systems Analysis
- Requirements Discovery Principles
- Requirements Discovery Methods
- Modeling Systems Requirements with Use Cases
- Data Modeling and Analysis
FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS & SYSTEMS DESIGN
- Feasibility Analysis
- Major Dimensions of Feasibility Studies
- Cost-Benefit Analysis Techniques
- Systems Design Principles
- RAD and other Modern Approaches for Systems Design
- Application Architecture and Modeling
- Information Technology Architecture
- Database Design
- Logical and Physical Design of Database
- EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
- CASE STUDY
INPUT AND OUTPUT DESIGN
- Output Design and Prototyping
- Input Design
- GUI and Other Types of Interfaces
- Types of Outputs and Media Selection
USE INTERFACE DESIGN
- User Interface Design
- User/System Interface and the Acceptance of the System
- Ergonomic Principles and User/System Interface Design
SYSTEMS OPERATION AND SUPPORT
- Systems Operation and Support
- What Can Go Wrong During the Implementation Phase
- Systems Support Principles
- Systems Operations and Support
- Post-Implementation Audit
- System Construction and Implementation
UML (Unified Modelling Language
- Object-Oriented Design and Modeling Using the UML
EXERCISES AND PRACTICES
Apabila Training/Pelatihan SYSTEMS ANALYSIS AND DESIGN Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 2921-872
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 5B16F8B4
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.semangatindo.com – www.pusatjadwaltraining.com – www.infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.