ROLE SERVICE DESK
Informasi Jadwal Training / Seminar / Pelatihan ROLE SERVICE DESK yang akan di selenggarakan oleh Semangatindo Training & Consulting, untuk mendapatkan informasi training lengkap serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training ROLE SERVICE DESK yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat menghubungi Tim Marketing via telepon atau sms di nomor 081226562746 – 087838196280 (WA), atau mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , anda dapat pula mengisi form request training / formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia pada situs kami.
Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan / Training ROLE SERVICE DESK kami agendakan setiap bulan ( Januari / Februari / Maret / April / Mei / Juni / Juli / Agustus / September / Oktober / November / Desember ) dimana waktu pelaksanaan training dapat pula disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan perusahaan anda.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training tentang ROLE SERVICE DESK di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia.
Training Objectives Service Desk Role
Upon the completion of the course, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the goal and objectives of the Service Desk
- Explain the goal and objectives of Incident Management
- Understand and explain processes, roles and functions, especially those related to Service Desk Incident Management (SDIM)
- Use different approaches to, and application of, standards, industry best practice frameworks and guidelines, relevant to SDIM
- Develop and improve the customer and business focus of SDIM
- Use and apply the Incident Management Processto manage the resolution of incidents by the Service Desk and all other areas of IT
- Define Service Desk role requirements and understand, select, develop and implement the most appropriate Service Desk solutions, technology and environment
- Implement and manage incidents through all stages of the incident lifecycle
- Develop and agree incident categories and priorities in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- Co-ordinate, schedule, target and focus resources on the resolution of incidents, based on priorities
- Be aware of the support tools and techniques available for the implementation and support of Incident Management and the Service Desk, where possible identifying and instigating improvements
- Practical analysis of incident records, reports and statistics and propose resolutions to reduce the number of incidents by proactively preventing potential incidents, in conjunction with Problem Management
- Produce SDIM reports for dissemination and interpret and use their contents
- Understand the interdependencies between SDIM and other IT areas and processes
- Assist with the planning and implementation of SDIM
Training Descriptions Service Desk Role
This course aims at raising individual’s understanding of, and competence in IT Service Management asdescribed in the best practice or best framework such as in ITIL especially as related to service desk role.
This course provides IT practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful service desk role. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The purpose of this course is to help the participants to define role of service desk and to comprehend anfd explain the
concept of service desk as a practice, and moreover is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge in service desk management, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of service desk practices as referenced in the ITIL.
Target Audience Service Desk Role
This course is aimed at those working or preparing to work in a Service Desk function and / or within an incident management process whether at a technical, operational, supervisory or managerial level. Upon the completion of the course the participants should have gained the knowledge of relevant industry best practices, and the prticipants identified as:
- Individuals who require a working knowledge of the industry best practice used in SDIM (Service Desk Incident Management), and how it may be used to enhance the quality of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) within an organization.
- IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted some of these practices and are required to deliver or improve SDIM within an ongoing Service Improvement Programme (SIP), and applying them in a working environment
Course Contents and Descriptions Service Desk Role
- Introduction on Service Functions and Roles
- Service Desk as a Practice
- Service Desk activitie such as:
- Receive all calls and e-mailson incidents
- Incident recording (including RFC’s)
- Incident Classification
- Incident Prioritisation
- Incident Escalation
- Search for Work Around
- Update the customer and IT group on progress
- Perform communication activities for the other processes (e.g. Release notifications, change schedules, SLM-reports)
- Perform daily CMDB verification
- Report to Management, Process Managersand customers (through SLM) on Service Desk performance
- Maintaining sucessful Service Desk
- Achieving Maximum Cost-Benefit in Service Desk Role such as:
- Personnel – to man Service Desk(Set-up and ongoing)
- Accommodation – Physical location (Set-up and ongoing)
- Software – Tools (Set-up and ongoing)
- Hardware – Infrastructure (Set-up)
- Education – Training (Set-up and ongoing)
- Procedures – external consultants etc (Set-up)
- Improved Customer Service perception and satisfaction
- Increased accessibility through a single point of contact, communication, and information
- Better-quality and quicker turnaround of customer requests
- Improved teamwork and communication
- Enhanced focus and a proactive approach to Service provision
- A reduced negative business impact
- Better managed infrastructureand control
- Improved usage of IT support resources and increased productivity of business personnel
- More meaningful management information to support decisions.
- Role Service Desk in:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Event management
- Change Management
- Critical Success Factors in the Role of Service Desk
- Key performance Indicators in the Role of Service Desk
- Service Desk and IT Security
As the Service/Help Desk is generally the first contact a business user has when reporting something out of the ordinary, the skill and assiduity of the Help Desk staff can often prevent recurrence of incidents, and instigate measures that will limit the impact of any breaches in IT Security.
- Service Desk Sofware
A range of sofware for supporting role of service desk sofware will be introduced to the participants
The subject of the case study shall be related to the role of service desk and the perspespective of the performance
Apabila Training/Pelatihan ROLE SERVICE DESK Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 2921-872
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 5B16F8B4
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.semangatindo.com – www.pusatjadwaltraining.com – www.infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.