ROLE SERVICE DESK
Informasi Jadwal Training / Seminar / Pelatihan ROLE SERVICE DESK yang akan di selenggarakan oleh Semangatindo Training & Consulting, untuk mendapatkan informasi training lengkap serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training ROLE SERVICE DESK yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat menghubungi Tim Marketing via telepon atau sms di nomor 081226562746 – 087838196280 (WA), atau mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org , anda dapat pula mengisi form request training / formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia pada situs kami.
Penyelenggaraan Pelatihan / Training ROLE SERVICE DESK kami agendakan setiap bulan ( Januari / Februari / Maret / April / Mei / Juni / Juli / Agustus / September / Oktober / November / Desember ) dimana waktu pelaksanaan training dapat pula disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan perusahaan anda.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training tentang ROLE SERVICE DESK di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia.
This course aims at raising individual’s understanding of, and competence in IT Service Management as described in the best practice or best framework such as in ITIL especially as related to service desk role.
This course provides IT practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful service desk role. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The purpose of this course is to help the participants to define role of service desk and to comprehend anfd explain the
concept of service desk as a practice, and moreover is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge in service desk management, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of service desk practices as referenced in the ITIL.
- Explain the goal and objectives of the Service Desk
- Explain the goal and objectives of Incident Management
- Understand and explain processes, roles and functions, especially those related to Service Desk Incident Management (SDIM)
- Use different approaches to, and application of, standards, industry best practice frameworks and guidelines, relevant to SDIM
- Develop and improve the customer and business focus of SDIM
- Use and apply the Incident Management Process to manage the resolution of incidents by the Service Desk and all other areas of IT
- Define Service Desk role requirements and understand, select, develop and implement the most appropriate Service Desk solutions, technology and environment
- Implement and manage incidents through all stages of the incident lifecycle
- Develop and agree incident categories and priorities in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders
- Co-ordinate, schedule, target and focus resources on the resolution of incidents, based on priorities
- Be aware of the support tools and techniques available for the implementation and support of Incident Management and the Service Desk, where possible identifying and instigating improvements
- Practical analysis of incident records, reports and statistics and propose resolutions to reduce the number of incidents by proactively preventing potential incidents, in conjunction with Problem Management
- Produce SDIM reports for dissemination and interpret and use their contents
- Understand the interdependencies between SDIM and other IT areas and processes
- Assist with the planning and implementation of SDIM
- Individuals who require a working knowledge of the industry best practice used in SDIM (Service Desk Incident Management), and how it may be used to enhance the quality of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) within an organization.
- IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted some of these practices and are required to deliver or improve SDIM within an ongoing Service Improvement Programme (SIP), and applying them in a working environment
Course Contents Role Service Desk
- Achieving Maximum Cost-Benefit in Service Desk Role such as:
- Role Service Desk in:
- Critical Success Factors in the Role of Service Desk
- Key performance Indicators in the Role of Service Desk
- Service Desk and IT Security
- Service Desk Sofware
- Case Study
- Case Study
Apabila Training/Pelatihan ROLE SERVICE DESK Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 2921-872
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 5B16F8B4
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : www.semangatindo.com – www.pusatjadwaltraining.com – www.infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.