Training Quality Control Of Training
background Training Quality Control Of Training
Identify core instructor competencies, evaluate the effectiveness of instructors, subject matter experts and TQM facilitators. Diagnose training program deficiencies and develop strategies to improve training. Monitor and evaluate existing training with trend analysis and identify and implement quality improvement measures.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES QUALITY CONTROL OF TRAINING
At the end of the training, the participant will be able to:
- How to monitor and evaluate existing training programs for quality
- Identify how to maintain training program effectiveness
- How to find mentors in your training department
- Assess the quality of an instructor’s skills
- Create a performance plan to improve an instructor’s skills
- Use coaching and counseling techniques to improve an instructor’s skills
Methods QUALITY CONTROL OF TRAINING
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Action Plans
WORKSHOP CONTENT QUALITY CONTROL OF TRAINING
1: What is Effective Instruction?
- Identify core instructor competencies
- Evaluate current staff performance
- Coach and develop trainers to eliminate deficiencies
- Keep up to date with new training skills
- Workable instructor performance planning
- How to conduct a training department audit
- How to evaluate on-the-job instruction
- How to evaluate quality facilitators and subject matter experts (SMEs)
2: Improving Instructional Technique
- Evaluate aspects of your training style
- How to build retention
- 50-50 training – talking isn’t training
- Use adult learning concepts to enhance learning
- Five steps of adult learning
- Match your training style to adult learning needs of the group
3: Diagnose Training Deficiencies Correctly
- Is the deficiency a training issue?
- Did learning take place?
- How to evaluate the content of training
- Were the right methods used?
- What other factors influence successful training?
- How to design an effective training evaluation instrument
4: Improving Instructional Design
- Develop trainee materials that work
- Develop exercises and activities
- Create “discovery learning” in your activities
- Create inventories, skill practice and multi-part exercises
- How to develop effective case studies
- Use a checklist to develop complete handouts
5: Monitor and Evaluate the Results of Existing Training
- Evaluate trainee reactions
- Use trend analysis to evaluate and use feedback from participants
- How to tell if participants use new skills after training
- Measure bottom-line results effectively
- Tips to get the most from each training dollar
- How to measure the cost effectiveness of your training
- How to measure the cost of training vs. not training
6: Quality Improvement Measures for Training
- Are you asking the right feedback questions?
- What to do if training didn’t work
- How improve your organization’s training programs
- How to involve supervisors to extend the results of training
- Are improvement measures worth doing?
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Quality Control Of Training di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Quality Control Of Training serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Quality Control Of Training yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami firstname.lastname@example.org atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.