Project Management in Upstream Field Development
About the course “Project Management in Upstream Field Development”
This course addresses field development project management principles and practices as they relate to engineering design; procurement; and construction activities for upstream facilities in the oil and gas industry. The specific training received in schedule and cost management and the proper use of scarce resources (people and materials) will help the project manager make the best decisions possible. Upon completion of this course, the participant will know what the engineering, procurement and construction phases entail and be able to fit-for purpose project management techniques and project control tools to facilitate successful project outcomes. Participants will understand how the project management, drilling and completion, HSE, land, production and transportation disciplines relate to one another and what tools are available for the project manager to use to ensure interfaces among key stakeholders are managed. The course is taught using a combination of instruction, facilitated discussion, and hands-on exercises using “real-world” project examples related to facilities design, procurement, and construction. The exercises will include both individual and group activities that will provide each participant with a hands-on application of the principles and practices discussed throughout the course.The course does not address:Small facility maintenance or replacement type projects which are typically less than $5 MM, or well design procurement or construction.
Course Content “Project Management in Upstream Field Development”
- Field development programs
- The Project Delivery System
- Organization and resources
- Project Execution Plan
- HSE and Project Risk Management
- Procurement and contracting
- Cost estimating
- Planning and scheduling
- Progress measurement
You will learn “Project Management in Upstream Field Development”
- To define the Engineering, Procurement and Construction phases and execute them skillfully
- To develop checklists to ensure project deliverables for each phase are addressed
- To identify key constraints and interfaces and develop action plans to address them
- To develop Scopes of Work for both production facility and infrastructure projects
- To prepare Project Execution Plans
- To utilize fit-for-purpose progress measurement and control techniques
- To develop sustainable, repeatable knowledge management for projects
This course addresses the special requirements associated with developing oil and gas plays where repetitive projects, such as well flow lines, tank batteries, booster compressors, short pipelines and meter stations, are a part of a larger field development program. It is intended for project managers, project engineers, facility engineers, operations engineers, project controls and purchasing personnel who plan, manage, or participate on multi-discipline field development project teams. Special emphasis will be placed on $5 MM to $50 MM projects associated with unconventional field development projects, such as shale oil and coal bed methane, as well as projects associated with conventional plays.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 958 9590
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Website : semangatindo.com – pusatjadwaltraining.com – infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.