Training Principles Of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) is one of very good tools used to ensure that all the activities carried out in a laboratory comply with all regulations both local and international. Recently, more and more laboratories adopt this practices to achieve an excellent level in their operation. As with ISO/IEC 17025, this practices assure that the output generated from their operation is valid, reliable, accurate and can be accepted internationally.
TRAINING GLP CONTENT:
- Perception regarding What is GLP
- History of GLP
- GLP versus ISO 17025
- Principles of GLP according to OECD
- General Overview and Basic Points of GLP
- Resources : Personnel & facilities
- Rules: Protocol/Study Plan & SOP
- Characterization : Test Item & Test System
- Documentation : Raw data & Collection of data, Final Report, Archieve & Indexing
- Qualit Assurance Unit : Audit of Final report & Raw Data, Statement of Quality Assurance, Inspection of Supplier & Contractor
- Distribution & Archieving Report
After having been trained, all trainees are expected to be able to implement good laboratory practices and have a deep knowledge of monitoring the performance of their laboratory
WHO SHOULD ATTEND??
- Quality Managers in Testing Laboratories
- Technical Managers in Testing Laboratories
- Supervisors in Testing Laboratories
- Technician in Testing Laboratories
- Head of Testing Laboratories
- All who involved in Research and the development of laboratory quality management system
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Principles Of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Principles Of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Principles Of Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami firstname.lastname@example.org atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.