1. Prof. Dr. dr. Adi Heru Sutomo, M.Sc
– S1 : Pendidikan Kedokteran, Universitas Gadjah Mada
– S2 : Population Studies, University of London
– S3 : Ilmu Kesehatan Masyarakat, Universitas Airlangga
2. Prof. Dr. Tan Malaka, MOH, DrPH, SpOk
– Medical Doctor, Sriwijaya University, Indonesia, 1974;
– Master of Occupational Health (MOH)Univ. of The Philippines 1979;
– Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) University of Hawaii at Manoa, USA, 1988;
– Occupational Medicine Specialist (SpOk), Perdoki/IDI, 2005.
– Senior Industrial Hygienist (HIU), MHII 2005.
– Professor of Public Health, 2008.
3. Prof. Dr. Noor Rahman Hadjam
A. Formal Educational :
– S1 (Psychology Faculty at Gadjah Mada University at 1977)
– S2 (Master of Psychology at Gadjah Mada University at 1985)
– S3 (Psychology at Gadjah Mada at 2003)
B. Experience :
He has the capability to design and implement coaching and counseling, pre retirement, training for trainer, etc.
C. Expert in Subject :
– Post Power Syndrome
– Achievement Motivation
– Motivation of Life
– How to Create Harmonic Family
– Handling Psychological Syndrome for Pre Retirement
– Mental Switching
– He also experienced in designing self improvement and psychological trainings. This experience was obtained when he was studying at Oregon University and California USA. As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Noor Rahman Hadjam teaches and facilitates various management Trainings such as Post Power Syndrome, Achievement Motivation, Motivation of Life, How to Create Harmonic Family, Handling Psychological Syndrome for Pre Retirement, Mental Switching, etc. and various HR related workshops.
And as a professional consultant Mr. Noor Rahman Hadjam does various consulting jobs, such as employee motivation survey, competency development, organizational behavior and management system design and implementation, etc.
4. Dr. Eng. Suharyanto, ST. M. Eng
– Formal Education & Training Profession
– S1 (Bachelor of Engineering, 1998): Electrical Engineering UGM, Class of 1994
– S2 (Master of Engineering, 2004): Department of Electrical and Electronic Systems, Saitama University, Japan, Class of 2002
– S3 (Doctor of Engineering, 2007): Department of Mathematics, Electronics and Informatics, Saitama University
– Infrared Thermography (2008): Infrared Training Center (ITC) – FLIR Systems, the world’s largest infrared training organization
– LabVIEW Programming & Applications: National Instruments, Japan (2003 & 2006).
high-voltage instrumentation, data acquisitions and control for power system, power system analysis, electrical materials
a. JAPAN PRIZE AWARD for the best, most significant contribution during ISDEIV 2006 dari Permanent International Committee, International Symposia on Discharge and Electrical Insulation in Vacuum (ISDEIV), USA (http://isdeiv.lbl.gov) dianugerahkan di Bucharest, Rumania
b. Insan International Achievement Award for Research from the Rector, 2008
5. Dr. Ir. Viktor Malau, DEA.
A. Formal Educational :
– S-1 (Jurusan Teknik Mesin FT-UGM, April 1985)
– S-2 (Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Perancis, 1993)
– S-3 (Ecole Centrale de Lyon, Perancis, 1996)
B. Experiences : a Lecturer and an Trainer
C. Expert in Subject :
– Pemilihan Bahan & Proses
– Teknik Pengukuran
– Elemen Mesin I, II, III
– Tribologi & Perawatan
– Pompa dan Kompresor
– Turbin Uap dan Gas
– Dinamika & Kinematika
– Alat Bantu & Metrologi
– Failure Analysis
– Pelumas dan Pelumasan
– Pipeline System, Spesification & Maintenance
– Elemen Mesin
– Mekanika Teknik
– Analisis Perpatahan
– Termodinamika Material
– Material Teknik Lanjut
– Metalurgi Fisik Lanjut
– Metodologi Riset
– Tribologi & Pelumasan
– Pemodelan Sistem Dinamik
– Advanced Failure Analysis
– Sistem Perawatan
– Kerusakan Struktur Mikro
– Material Teknik Lanjut
6. Dr. Ir. I Made Suardjaja, MSc
– He is a lecturer in the Faculty of Engineering, who had done his research is the Test Fuel Emulsions in 2005.
– He has had experience as an instructor in-house training in various companies, including PT Sari Husada Yogyakarta, PT Maxus / Repsol Jakarta, PT Badak NGL Bontang, PT Bogasari Jakarta etc.
7. Dr. Ir. Ramli Sitanggang, B.Eng., M.Eng.
– Teaching subjects such as teaching subjects such as Research Methodolgy, Mathematical Aplication in Chemical Enginering, Transport Phenomena, Process Control and Safety. Plant Design and Manufacturing, Physical and chemical engineering, Fluid mechanic engineering, Petroleum and refinery engineering, Renewable energy and non fossil energy.
– Mr. Ramli is an instructor training in Refinery Petroleum Engineering, Surface Facility engineering of Oil and Gas Processing, Petrochemical Industry, Environmental, Working and Project Experience, Patent Engineering,
– Mr. ramli got award are silver Award, bronze award, gold award.
8. Dr. Ir. Efrizon Umar, M.T
– Mr. Efrizon completed study the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at the Institut Teknologi Bandung in 1958, and he got Nuclear Engineering graduate program at the university the same period of 2007 1991-1993 as Doctorate of Mechanical Engineering. He is a Researcher at BATAN / Nuclear Materials Technology Center and Radiometri. Work Experiences he ever have, among others in the field of nuclear metallurgy, field reactors, and AECL (Atomic Energy Canada Limited) Canada.
9. Dr. Ratna Kartikasari, S.T., M.T.
A. Formal education
Education S-1: Department of Metallurgy, Faculty of Engineering, University of Indonesia, Jakarta.
Education S-2: Mechanics of Materials Program, Department of powerplant engineering, Gajah Mada University
S-3 Education: Mechanical Engineering Program, Graduate School of Engineering, UGM
B. Teaching experience
Teaching in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at the course:
Corrosion in Engineering
Selection of Materials and Processes
Metal Welding Techniques
10. Ir. I Nengah Diasta, M. Eng
A. Formal Education
Technical Engineering, ITB in 1991
Technical Magister, ITB 1997
Application Of Pumps and Turbines in Industries
Industrial application of Fluid Machinery
Drafting of patent application
Computational fluid Dynamics
Application of turbo type of fluid machinery
Industrial Application of Pump & Renewable enegies
11. Ir. Arianto Santoso, M. Sc
A. Formal Education :
S1 Mechanical engineering, ITB 1981
S2 Mechanical Engineering, ITB 1988
B. Course :
Industrial Application of Fluid Machinery
Application of Pumps and Turbines in Industries
Industrial Application of Fluid Machinery
Topic on Turbo Pumps and Turbines
Application of Turbo Type of Fluid Machinery
Industrial Application of Pumps
12. Ir. Rini Dharmastiti, MSc, PhD
A. Formal Educational :
the Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Gadjah Mada University in 1992.
Masters Tribology in Machine Design, Mechanical Engineering Department at Leeds University, Leeds, UK 1997.
Completed study of Doctor of Biomedical Engineering Group, Mechanical Engineering Department 2001.
Mrs. Rini is a Lecturer of Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Engineering in Yogyakarta. Mrs Rini is an expert in the field of Maintenance Management, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Center Maintenance (RCM), Maintenance Planning and Scheduling, Analysis and Bearing Lube Oil, Lubricants and Lubrication, Centrifugal Pump: operation, maintenance and troubleshooting, Industrial Ergonomics, Piping Engineering , Accident Investigation Programme, maintenance of plant equipment, mechanical basics, etc.
13. Ir. Joko Waluyo, MT., Ph.D
A. Formal Education
Education S-1 : Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology Petronas (UTP).
Education S-2 : Mechanical Engineering, Universitas Gajah Mada
B. Teaching Experience
Teaching several subject both for mechanical and Industrial engineering, at the course:
Pump and Compressor
Pressure Vessel and Pipping
Probability and Statistic
Piping Networks, and Operation Research.
Experience in Training
Construction and Operation of Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Plant
Contraction and Maintenance
Contruction and pre-commisioning based on code oil and gas exploration and production plant
construction of Oil and Gas equipments projects.
14. Ir. Lela Widagda, Msi.
A. Educational History:
1. Bachelor of Petroleum Engineering, UPN
2. Master of Science in Environmental Sciences, UGM
B. Occupation :
Senior Lecturer at : Mechanical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering Department environment
C. Professional organizations:
Association of Petroleum Engineering Indonesia / IATMI),
IGA (International Geothermal Association)
D. Expert : Well exploration, Petroleum and Surface Anality enginering, Refinery enginering, Hazard Analysis water, Production and Safety
15. Ir. Subarmono, MT, PE
A. Formal Education :
S1Mechanical Engineering UGM, in 1981
Received Certificate of Professional Engineer (PE) in 1999
Educated in mechanical engineering in West Germany
B. Experience :
Permanent Lecturer Department of Mechanical Engineering.
Instructors include Rigging
Material Handling and CNC drawings Instructor for state employees.
16. Ir. Anas Puji Santoso, M.T.
A. Formal Education :
Mr. Anas is a Master of Oil and Gas at ITB in 1996.
B. Experiences :
Mr. Santoso experiences based on oil and gas, like seismology, stratigraphics, surface facilities, reservoir, geothermal, etc. Mr. Santoso is a multidisciplinary Oil and Gas Professional about 20 years of hands on experiences in the oil and gas field.
As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Santoso teaches and facilitates various trainings such as separator test platform, performance miscible flooding, sucker rod pump, relief well and well logging, gas lift design and troubleshooting, H2S and CO2 removal, surface facilities, etc. And as a professional consultant Mr. Santoso does various consulting jobs and he listed for professional member likes IAMI, IATMI, API-INAGA, and SPE that’s all of the organization basically in petroleum engineers association.
17. Ir. A. Rianto Suryaningrat
Mr. Rianto is an engineer in MEPPO, BPPT Puspitek Serpong. Mr. Rianto graduated Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Gadjah Mada University in 2002. Mr. Rianto work experiences include being MPS Training (robot) Festo at USD 2001, Assistant Instructor Material Handling Maxus / Repsol 2001 (Wish), Rigging system in Jakarta, AutoCad 2002 Instructor picture in USD, assistant professor of material handling equipment, 2002, Assistant professor of AC & Refrigeration 2002, assistant professor of Industrial Robots 2003.
18. Ir. Arkanoel Krisnaji, M.Kom
A. Formal Educational
Majoring International Relation Faculty of Social Science and Politic University of Gadjah Mada Jogjakarta.
Mr. Aji got bachelor in Computer and Information Technology faculty, at UGM Jogjakarta and his degree in Computer and Information Technology faculty, also at University of Gadjah Mada Jogjakarta.
In the computing field Mr. Arkanoel Krisnaji has the capability to design and implement computing system such as integrated managerial systems, Web based applications. He is also skillful in several of computing business applications, and delivers some of computer application related trainings. This experience developing when he was working as a IT Consultant at PT. Trikarsa Nusantara, Jakarta. As a IT at Mara Advertising, General Contractor, Jogjakarta-Jakarta. As a IT & marketing manager at PT. Segoro Mas Furniture Importer, Jogjakarta. As a educational staff at Universitas Sugiyopranoto, Semarang and STIE IEU, Jogjakarta.
As a professional trainer and facilitator, mr. Arkanoel Krisnaji teaches and facilitates various computing and filling system such as office automation system, computerized planning & scheduling, and filling system with MS. Access and MS. Outlook
19. Ir. Ating Sudradjat, M.Sc (BANDUNG)
A. Formal Education :
The last of Basic Education is S2. He is a graduate of Industrial Engineering ITB Bandung
B. Experience :
He is a consultant and trainer with training such as training titles Preventive and Predictive Maintenance,
Logistics Training Systems,
Warehousing Systems Training,
Maintenance Training System,
Training Team Leader Development of Information Systems,
Data Base System for Mechanical Engineering,
Training Team Leader Development of the Production planing and Inventory Control,
Training Determination of material handling equipment,
Training Planning Team Leader warehousing system,
Total Productive Maintenance training,
Training Bearing and Lubrication system,
Planning and Scheduling Maintenance training,
Modern Maintenance system,
Risk Based Inspection,
Heavy Duty Management,
Risk Management in Engineering,
Failure Analysis Root Causes,
Safety in cargo handling system,
Reliability and Availability Maintenance System,
Heavy Duty Equipment Maintenance Management,
Certification Testing SIO Crane,
Maintenance and Safety,
20. Ir. Berkah Budi Leksono, M.T.
Mr. Leksono finished study in Oil and Gas at UPN Jogjakarta. He has many experiences in Oil and Gas, especially in equipment. His experiences based on oil and gas, like reservoir, petroleum production system, basic sonolog, productions operation, artificial lift, WOWS, surface production operation, etc.
Mr. Leksono is a multidisciplinary Oil and Gas Professional about 20 years of hands on experiences in the oil and gas field. As a professional in oil and gas, he has experiences at many company likes Elnusa Multi Industri, South Java Flood Control Sector Project for Field Facilitator, PT. Indulexco, and has experiences for finishing piping project with Elnusa (Cilacap to Jogjakarta Piping Systems). And as a professional consultant Mr. Leksono do various consulting jobs and he also teach various materials for oil and gas industries.
21. Ir. Drs. St. Edi Purwaka, MT
A. Formal Education
Bachelor degree in Biology Environment, UGM Yogyakarta (1990),
Bachelor degree in Petroleum Engineering, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta (1992),
Master degree in Petroleum Engineering, ITB Bandung (1999)
Mr. Edi followed Non Formal Education such as Short course on “Structural Geology and Reconstruction Techniques”, BP Exploration – Jakarta 1992. Short course on “Upscalling of Fluid in Reservoir Flow at the Pore Scale”; Britisth Geologycal Survey and Lemigas, Jakarta, 1992; Short course “Horizontal Well Technology and Stimulation in Eclipse”; British Geologycal Survey and Lemigas, Jakarta, January 25 -29,1993; Short course on “Introduction to the petroleum Exploration”, FTM, Usakti, September 13-17, 1993. Training Analisa Lab. Mekres, FTM, Usakti, December 6 -18, 1993; Short course on “Advanced Thermal Recovery Methods”, Prof. John Lee, Texas A&M, Petroleum Engineering Dept. ITB – Bandung, 1994; Short course on “Water Flooding”, FTM, ITB, July 11 -15, 1994; Short course on “Production and Stimulation”, IATMI -Bandung, July 24, 1995; Short course on “Geology and Geophysics for Engineers”, SPE, Jakarta, March 24-26, 1999; Short course on “Production Downhole and Surface Equipment”, Rudi Rubiandini, Program DPKK Migas, Surakarta, February 14-18, 2000. Short course on “Surface Facilities and Pipeline”, Yogyakarta, 2003.
22. Ir. Drs. Widodo Siswowardojo
A. Formal Education :
Mr. Widodo was retired for Indonesia Labor and Transmigration Department on 2002. Mr. Widodo from Mining Faculty in Jogjakarta, he has experiences in much concentration for company, especially in HSE (Health and Safety Environment).
As a practitioner he has experiences in many field, likes chemical safety and major hazard, boiler, waste water, safety technology, etc. He has experiences as lecturer and researcher for many programs in Health and Safety Environment. In national and international scope, he has experiences for International & Labor Organization (United Nations), and specialist for boiler operation and HSE in Indonesia Labor and Transmigration Department.
23. Ir. Deddy Nugraha
A. Formal Education :
S1 : Mechanical Engineer in Institut Teknologi Bandung – Indonesia.
B. Course :
Reliability Centered Maintenance,
Maintenance management system,
Computer maintenance management system,
Root cause Analysis,
Vibration, alignment and balancing,
Managing Efficient Shutdown & Turnaround,
Turbomachinery (gas turbine, compressor, Pump),
Alignment and balancing.
24. Ir. Elisa Kusrini, MT
He is a Lecturer of Department of Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Engineering, Islamic University of Indonesia.
Yogyakarta Vice Dean II Faculty, Industrial Technology UII,
Secretary of the Masters program in Industrial Engineering,
Part Time Trainer & consultant PT. Little Bee Jakarta, Part Time Trainer & Consultant at PT. HUBPRIMA Yogjakarta,
Lecturer of Master Program in Industrial Engineering and Management UII,
Lecturer extraordinary Industrial engineering Department of the State Islamic University Yogyakarta.
25. Ir. Evi Afiatun, MT
S1 Environmental Engineering ITB 1994
S2 Environmental Engineering ITB 1999
Seminars, Training and Scientific Meeting Ever Followed the training water pollution control manager (EPCM Water Sector), International Seminar on Sustainable Urban Development, Seminar Commemorating World Water Day, Training, water pollution control manager (EPCM Field Air) Waves I Year 2007, Training water pollution control manager (EPCM water Sector) wave II in 2006, training water pollution control manager (EPCM Air field) wave I in 2006, the Training of Trainers of Environmental pollution Control Management, technical Guidance introduction of environmental knowledge, In House Training of environmental engineering Technical guidance for the environmentally sustainable development of government officials Pemalang Training “Environmental Sustainability”, One Day Seminar on Right to Water Problems, Utilization, Control of Water Resources in West Java
26. Ir. Oyas Wahyunggoro, MT. Ph.D
A. Education :
S2 Ph.D. ( Electrical & Electronic Engineering : Automation & Control System, Genetic Algorithm, Fuzzy Logic ) Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Malaysia.
M.T. ( Teknik Elektro : Instrumentasi & Kendali, Algoritma Genetic, Logika Fuzi ) Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
Ir. ( Teknik Elektro : Keisyaratan, Pengolahan Isyarat, Instrumentasi Biomedis ) Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
B. Expertness in subject : Control, Fuzzy Logic, Genetic Algorithms.
27. Ir. Gregorius Harjanto
graduated at the University of Gadjah Mada Energy in 1972.
Refrigeration, Energy Conversion, Handling Material, Safety etc.
C. Mr. Gregorius was an associate of Trustees President / Associate Professor. Some of his meticulous research, among others Trasmisi transparent solar energy on the wall, Burden AC cooling the car, Trasmisi solar energy on the roof of the building , Biodiesel / Ethyl Ester Emulsion etc. His publications include Musicool, the alternative refrigerant, Mitsubhisi micro robot for education, Biodiesel, the altenative diesel fuel, Inno Sinno Project Grant, Grant A three competing soft skill, biodiesel fuel, the new diesel fuel, Hydrocarbon refrigerants.
28. Ir. Iyus Rusmana, M.Eng
A. Educational Background
– College Graduate : Electrical Departement, Gadjah Mada University, 1987
– Post Graduated : Electrical Departement, Gadjah Mada University, 2003
B. Experiences :
Mr. iyus is an Trainer such as Power Protection, Basic Electrical for Industrie, Electrical Protection System, Basic Electronic for Enginners & Non Engineers, Distribution anad protection electrical system, Process Safety, Distributed Control System (DCS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Energy Management and Audit, Basic Electricity, Instrument Process Control, Electric Motor Control, Management Energy, Process Control Instrumentation, Maintenance Management, Electrical Generator, Instrument Process Control, Electrical Power Distribution, Power Distribution, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, AMF dan ATS, Pump and Valve, Diesel Engine Operation and Maintenance, Electrical Safety, Medium and High Volatge Generator, etc. and He have projected since 1989 until now in Engineering Design and Construction Management.
Working Experiences in Engineering Design and Construction Management since 1988.
29. Ir. In Jumanda Kasdadi, MT
A. Education :
S1 in Chemical Engineering ITB, 1993
S2 in Chemical Engineering ITB, 1997
B. Instructor in In-house Training and Public Training :
Instrumentaion Fundamental & Practice,
Basic Instrumentation & Practice,
Industrial Instrumentation & Process Control,
Hazardous Material Handling,
ORICA SH & E Induction,
Meter Proving & Custondy Transfer,
Hazards Analysis & Risks Assessments,
Safety Symbol and Label,
Safety Chemical Transportation,
Metering System & Instrument,
Modern Safety Management,
SHE Management System,
OHSAS (Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series),
Gas & Liquid Metering System,
Flow Measurement and Control Element,
Risk Management and Losses,
Practical Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment,
Material Handling and Packaging,
Health, Safety & Environmental Awareness,
HAZOPS (Hazard & Operability Stuies),
Advanced Flow Measurement & Trouble Shooting,
Gas Processing & dehydration,
Hazardous Waste Handling Disposal Management (Advance Flow Measurement & Trouble Shooting),
Oil and Gas Plant – Processing & dehydration System, Hazardous Material & Chemical Handling),
Anodic & Cathodic Protection,
Hazardous Material & Chemical Safe Handling, Process Plant Start Up,
Commissioning & Trouble Shooting gas Plant Operation,
Industrial Waste Water Treatment,
Process Modelling and Simulating System with HYSYS,
Waste Handling in Oil and gas Industry,
Natural gas Handling, Production Processing Facilities & Compression
30. Ir. Sugeng Isdwiyanudi, MT
Formal Education :
D3 : Malang UNIBRAW D3 Polytechnic, Department of Mechanical Engineering (Specialization Maintenance and Repair), graduated in 1985.
S1: ITS, Department of Mechanical Engineering, graduating in 1991.
S2 : ITB Bandung, Department of Mechanical Engineering, graduating in 2000.
About Training :
Ir. Sugeng Isdwiyanudi, MT. has followed many trainings/courses to improve his competence. He is active instructor who often deliver training for industrial participants in Indonesia, many topics he teachs in training e.g.: pump and piping, Operation and Maintenance Boiler, Operator pressure vessel 1 (cooperated with Depnaker RI), Operation and Maintenance Centrifugal Pump, Effective Shutdown Maintenance, Reliability Centered Maintenance, Advanced Reliability Performance and Hidden Failure Supporting, Management Inventory Control, Alignment, Balancing, and Vibration, Rotating Equipment: Operation and Maintenance, Material technique, Oil Analysis, Maintenance Management (Preventive and Predictive Maintenance),Heavy Equipment Maintenance, Basic Mechanical, Strength of Material, Electro Pneumatic and Hydraulic, Rotating Equipment Alignment and Vibration, Operation and Maintenance Diesel Engine, Operation and Maintenance Boiler, Operation and Maintenance Pump and Compressor, Pressure Vessel and Tank, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management, Maintenance Equipment Management for Mining, Modern Maintenance and Spare Part Management System, NDT and Quality Assurance, Integrated Material Management, Effective Production Management, Plant Life Management through Reliability Based Inspection, Maintenance Planning, Scheduling, and Coordination, Integrated Maintenance Management and Control, Implementation RCM and RBI in Industries, Total Productive Maintenance (TPM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Operator Routine Daily Checklist and Driven Reliability, Measuring, Monitoring, and Analysis of Machinery Vibration, Vibration Prevention and Monitoring System, Advanced Application of CSI 2120/2130 and AMS Suite (RBM) for Condition Monitoring and Troubleshooting, Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), NDT and Quality Assurance, Piping System. In campus he teachs for some subjects e.g.: industrial metrology, quality control, Instrumentation and measurement, machining technique, production system and quality control, Pneumatics and hydrolics, measurement system, measuremen technique(Metrology of Geometry), mechanics vibration, management of production process, product quality control, statistics application in mechanical engineering, machining process technology, Practice of industrial metrology, pneumatics control system.
31. Ir. Kuswo Wahyono, MM
Petroleum Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB)
Magister of Management in Gajah Mada University (UGM), Yogyakarta.
B. Mr. Kuswo expertise focus on petroleum engineering technique and business integration for improved asset investment decision making using portfolio and optimization study, techno-econometric forecasting modeling, risk analysis and valuation. He also has BPMIGAS Certificate of PTK 007 Revision I/2009, regarding Tender process and procedure in Indonesian Production Sharing Contract. Several key positions had been achieved in his carrier, such as Head of Field Operation Division in BPMIGAS, Head of Exploitation Division in BPMIGAS, Executive Advisor BPMIGAS, VP Management Representative of BPMIGAS for CNOOC, Executive Advisor PT Pertamina Hulu (Persero), President of Society of IATMI (Indonesian Petroleum Engineers), co-Chairman in Training Program of SPE-Java Section (Society of Petroleum Engineers-Java Section), etc.
32. Ir. Muhammad Abdulkadir, M.T
A. Education :
1990: Graduated Bachelor (S1) Department of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, UGM
2001: Graduated Post Graduate (S2) Department of Mechanical Engineering, Science Program-
science Engineering, UGM
B. Teaching/ Instructor in Subject
Air Conditioning & Refrigeration,
Diesel Engine Maintenance,
Balancing & Alignment,
Fire Fighting and etc
33. DR. Ir. Paryana Puspaputra M. Eg
Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Mechanical Engineering. 1990
Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan. Mechanical Engineering. 1996
Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Mechanical Engineering. 2007
B. Professional Record:
1. Trainer on CNC-Computer Communication Course, HEAD Project-JICA, Medan, July 1994
2. Head of CNC Development Group of PT.PINDAD, Bandung 1994
3. Technical Advisor at The PT. Federal Motor Jakarta for Robotic Welding Line Development of New KEV Model of Honda Motorcycle,
4. Trainer on Precision Assembly Course,
5. Head of Mechanical Engineering Department of Indonesia Islamic University – Yogyakarta,
6. Director of PrisMATIC Training Centre, the Authorized Training Centre of Delcam, Autodesk, ArtCAM, and Norgren, 2002 – now
7. Consultant on development of CAD/CAM and CNC Laboratory of Mechanical Engineering Department of Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta, 2006-2007.
8. Consultant of The Development of Laboratory Management to Achieve Competitive Advantage, Muhammadiyah University of Yogyakarta. 2008
9. Consultant of The Development of Jewellery Manufacturing Unit, Muhammadiyah University of Malang. 2008
34. Ir. Pramono, MMT
Mr. Pramono finished study in Mechanical Engineering at Brawijaya University, Malang.
Mr. Pramono has many experiences in industries equipment like electrical specialist, mechanical engineer, rotating equipment and shop superintendent, information and communication manager, investment advisor, and project coordinator at PT. Badak, PT. Grasindo Jakarta, and PT. MTS Indonesia. He also has an experience as specialist staff at Microhydro at PT. Karinacitra, Jakarta. In the training field, Mr. Pramono has solid experiences in handling various mechanical and project management aspects, including human resources aspects. As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Pramono teaches and facilitates various project management and mechanical trainings such as project management, preventive and predictive maintenance, diesel engine, etc. He has experience as lecturer in much university, like National Institute of Technology, Malang; and Brawijaya University And as a professional consultant Mr. Pramono does various consulting jobs, such as heavy equipment maintenance, mechanical and electrical equipment, rotating machine, etc.
35. Ir. Syahbardia, MT
A. Education :
Mechanical Engineering Department Of ITB, Bandung In 1990
Magister Of Materials Engineering Department Of ITB, Bandung In 1999.
B. Training Experiences
Predictive and Preventive Pump Maintenance,
Compressor Characteristic Maintenance & Troubleshooting,
Rotary Equipment Maintenance,
Maintenance and Trouble Shooting,
Materials Selection and Knowledge for Engineers,
Centrifugal Compresor & Steam Turbine Performance,
Welding Inspection, Turbine & Generator Operation,
Boiler Water Treatment,
Pump Operation and Maintenance,
Electrical Motor Control System, Corrosion and Cathodic Protection,
Fluid Flow Measurement, Generator Preventive Maintenance,
Heavy Equipment Management, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, and etc.
36. Ir. Sutrimo, M. Eng
A. Education : S-2 Mechanical Engineering, Gadjah Mada University – Manila
Training that had followed them for Improved Energy Efficiency Competitiveness & National Automotive Manufacturing Industry, Technology Underwater Welding, Fronius Calibration System, Improving Teaching & Learning Process, International Welding Engineer, Quality Management System ISO 9000:2000, ISO 9000 Implementation Workshop, Strength of Materials & Material Technology, etc. Fabrication techniques of teaching experience including II (Welding Technology), Material Testing, Industrial Metrology, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (Welding Technology), Production Process. Membership in the Association of Professionals who followed the Examiner Team of Indonesian Welding Society – Authorized National Body (IWS – ANB) and Welding Competency Assessor.
37. Ir. Tri Prakosa, M. Eng
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering ITB
Master of Engineering, Precision Engineering, Kyoto University Japan and Doctoral Program Student, the object is Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace ITB.
The Course teaching experience are Lecturer on “Course Piping and Pipeline”, Advanced Vibration Course Lecturer, Lab. PRI-ITB Dynamics, “Piping System for the Pipe Fitter, Design and Manufacturing of Pressure Vessel”, Advanced Vibration Analysis” LAPI-ITB, Bandung, and etc.
38. Ir. Y. Agus Jayatun, MT
A. Profesional Certification: a. PII Profesional Engineer of Mechanical Engineering
Indoor Building Transportation
b. Indonesian Electrical Professional Association
c. Indonesian Welding Society
Associate Welding Engineer
B. Higher Education : a. S1, Mechanical Engineering – UGM, Yogyakarta
b. S2, Mechanical Engineering – UGM, Yogyakarta
C. Intructor training in subject :
Centrifugal Pump; Operation and Maintenance
Compressor; Operation and Maintenance
Boiler; Operator Sertification
Total Alignment and Balancing
Mechanical Power Transmision
Pipeline design, construction and maintenance
Control Valve, design, operation and maintenance
Rotating Equipment; Operation and Maintenance
Bearing; Design and Maintenance
Vibration analysis and diagnostic
Above Ground Storage Tank
Corrosion Control : Sacrifice Anode, Impressed Current, Galvanizing.
Metallurgy for non metallurgic engineers
Metallurgy in Welding
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
39. Ir. Sabadi Riyono, M.M.
Petroleum Engineering at ITB then joined ARCO Indonesia in 1985.
While working with ARCO he obtained his degree in Computer Engineering at Bina Nusantara University in 1994. Mr. Riyono obtained his master degree in Management Information system at Bina Nusantara University in 1994.
As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Riyono teaches and facilitates various management Trainings such as Achievement Motivation, Time Management, Leadership, Supervisory, Safety Leadership, Communications Skills training, etc. and various HR related workshops. As a facilitator he facilitates various team building programs, Inter group developments, and business meeting programs. And as a professional consultant Mr. Riyono does various consulting jobs, such as working climate survey, employee satisfaction survey, competency development, career management system design and implementation, etc.
40. Ir. Winda, M.T.
A. Education : S2 Mining at ITB in 1996.
While studying at ITB, Mr. Winda also teaches Minerals Technology Faculty, majoring for Mining at Pembangunan Nasional University Jogjakarta.always attended and participated in various workshops & training programs mainly in the mining and exploration. His experiences based on mining, like geology, geostatistic, geoelectric, electrical logging, geophysics, geothermal, etc. Mr. Winda is a multidisciplinary mining about 15 years of hands on experiences in the mining field. As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Winda teaches and facilitates various trainings such as blasting, geoelectric, logging, managing well site, induced polarization, etc. And as a professional consultant Mr. Winda does various consulting projects likes PT. Beraucoal, Geothermal Project at Ungaran, Geoelectric at Nusa Penida, Jeneponto, Halmahera, Kulonprogo, Bawean, etc.
41. AKP. Suripto
Mr. Suripto as the police Mobile Brigade AKP. He served as a Kasubden Jibom. Police Secapa education, Dikjur Jibom Pa, Pa Dikjur Wanterror, TOT KBR, Wanteror TOT, TOT Jibom. Mr. Suripto had solved Batu Malang case (Azhari), Temanggung (Ibrahim), Klaten (pok Yuli), degree of Sukoharjo case finding explosives.
42. Bripka Sidiq Pramono, SH
Mr. Sidiq is Bripka. He is an Operator Ba Jibom. His Education are “Seba Judicial Police”, “Ba Dikjur Jihandak / Jibom”, “Dik Alsus Jibom”. He graduated from Law Faculty in Yogyakarta. He ever Handling cases in Batu Malang (Azhari) Temanggung city (Ibrahim), Klaten (pok Yuli), degree of case finding explosives Sukoharjo, Abu Dhujana (appendix).
43. Benny Hartanto, ST, MM
Mr.Hendro is Bripka. He is an Operator Ba Jibom. His Education are “Seba Judicial Police”, “Ba Dikjur Jihandak / Jibom”, “Dik Alsus Jibom”. He ever Handling cases in Batu Malang (Azhari) Temanggung city (Ibrahim), Klaten (pok Yuli), degree of case finding explosives Sukoharjo, Abu Dhujana (appendix).
44. Dr. Ir Agus Purwadi, MT
A. Education :
1985 : Bachelor (Ir.) in Electrical Engineering, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
1990 : Industrial Power Production, AIT, Thailand
2004 : Master of Engineering Science in Electrical Energy, Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia
2010 : Doctor of Electrical Power Engineering (Dr.), Bandung Institute of Technology
B. Experiences “
Instructor training in industrial in subject Basic Electrical Engineering, Electric Power Generation, Electrical Energy Distrbution in Industries, Electrical Equipment Maintenance Mgt, Power Electronics and UPS, Batery Maintenance and Battery Selection for UPS
C. Professional Society Memberships :
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
45. , Agus Mansur ST, M.Eng. Sc
A. Education :
S1 Industrial engineering , Industrial Engineering faculty, Univercity Islam Indonesia
S2 Industrial Engineering and Management, Manufacturing Engineering, University of News South Wales, Australia.
B. Trainer in Subject :
Manajemen Sistem ISO 9002 : 2008 dan Teknik Audit
Integrasi Sistem Audit Penjaminan Mutu ISO 9000, SMK3 dan ISO 14000.
Management and Team Building for Quality Circle (Gugus Kendali Mutu)
Warehouse Management (Manajemen Gudang).
Supply Chain Management
Teknik Negoisasi dan Komunikasi Perkantoran
Teknik Dokumen Kontrol
Problem Solving and Stress Management
Corporate Social Responsibility.
46. Agus Suwarni, SKM, M.Kes
A. Formal Education
S1 of Public Health, University of Indonesia, Jakarta, 1986
S2 Health and Safety (K3), Gadjah, Yogyakarta, 1997
B. Non-Formal Education:
Course EIA-A, UI, Jakarta, 1991
Deed Teaching, Semarang State Teacher Training Institute, 1991
K3 Training, Hyperkes Center, Department of Manpower of Indonesia, Yogyakarta in Central Hyperkes, 1996
Training OHSAS 18001: 1999, CV. Heavy, at PAU UGM, Yogyakarta, 2007.
Chemical Management Training, by Tim Emerck, GTZ, and PPBN, Surabaya, 2007
Mr. Agus is an expert in the field Hyperkes and Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Health Management sub material: Sanitary Food Hygiene, Food Safety (Food Safety), Environmental Toxicology and Industrial, Environmental Chemistry
47. Anton Agus Setyawan, S.E., M.Si., Ph.D (Cand)
Master of management science in Gadjah Mada University in 2004,
Doctor candidate in same faculty.
Mr. Anton research majoring in governance, tax, education, financial, and human resources development. As a professional trainer in human resources, Mr. Anton has experiences at many concentration likes career management, communication skills, community social responsibility, community development, etc. Mr. Anton also works as a professional consultant at Bank Indonesia, especially in planning and development.
48. B. Laksito Purnomo
Mr. Laksito graduated from Industrial Engineering Departement Institute Technology of Bandung (ITB), Experiences He is instructor training in Project Esimation, Maintenance Management, Transportation Management Training, Consulting in Logistic Engineering Training, Government Procurement based on Perpres #54 2010. About Project experiences : EUDP Benefit and Monitoring Evaluation from ADB (EUDP-BME) and Performance Indicator Evaluation at Program Implementation Support (PIS) from IBRD as Assistant Project Officer. Semiqueiv (Quality Undergraduate Education) Programme from Higher Education General Directorate as Chief of Second Activity Project. Mr. Laksito have many experiences too in informal educations, seminar, training, publication and joint in organization.
49. Capt. D. Ismuwiranto, M. Mar
I. Marine Certificates
Deck Officer Class III Jakarta October 13th, 1976
Deck Officer Class II Jakarta December 22nd, 1980
Maritime Pilot Surabaya July 30th, 1986
Deck Officer Class I Jakarta September 12th, 2005
Master Mariner Jakarta September 21st, 2005
II. Working Experiences
– PT. Angkutan Pertambangan Jakarta
Period : 1973 – 1980
Position : Trainee, Second Officer, Chief Officer
– PT. Djakarta Lloyd Jakarta
Period : 1980 – 1985
Position : Third Officer, Second Officer
– PT. Tanto Intim Line Surabaya
Period : 1995 – 1996
Position : Captain
– PT. (Persero) Pelabuhan Indonesia I Medan
Period : 1986 – 2006
Position : Harbour Pilot Belawan (1986 – 1992)
Harbour Pilot Malahayati & Lhok Nga (1992-1993 & 1996-2000)
Harbour Pilot Dumai (2000-2002)
Marine Services Assistance Manager Tg. Balai Karimun (2002-2006)
-Total E & P Indonesie Balikpapan
Period : 6th March 2007 – 15th February 2011
Position : Rig Mover/Sr. Marine Supervisor
– Akademi Maritim Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Period : 1st September 2006 – Now
Position : Teacher/Instructor
50. Chaznin R. Muhammad, ST, MT
A. Formal Education:
S2: Master Program in Industrial Engineering & Management, Institute of Technology Bandung (ITB), Indonesia, 2001 (Field Specificity Manufacturing Systems)
S1: Strata 1 at Engineering & Industrial Management, Bandung Islamic University (UNISBA), Indonesia, 1993
In the field of education he teach material on Production Planning & Control, Production Systems I, II Production Systems, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Automated Manufacturing Systems. Mr expertise. Chaznin in the field of Systems Production & Quality Control.
51. Eko Widi Pramudiohadi, ST. MT
A. Formal Education
S1, Petroleum Engineering, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta in 1992
S2, Petroleum Engineering, ITB Graduation in 1999
Mr. Eko understands the material about Chemical Physics Hydrocarbons, Test wells, Chemical Physics Hydrocarbons, Natural Gas Test Well. About Numerically, Reservoir Simulation, exploitation of Geothermal Engineering, Management of Oil and Gas Industry. Then in Natural Gas Engineering, Field Management, Engineering Ekplotasi and Geothermal production. He also has professional experience in the work with oil companies since 1999
52. Irfan Riza, SE, MSi, MA
Philosophy of Doctor in Human Resources Management (Candidate)
Postgraduate Program, State University of Jakarta (2010-2013)
Master of Arts in Conflict Transformation & Sustainable Development
SIT Graduate Institute, Brattleboro, VT, USA (2007-2010)
Awards: International Fellowship Program (IFP) Ford Foundation
Master of Science in Management Studies
Major in Human Resources Management & Organization Graduate Program-Economics Faculty, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta (2001-2003)
Bachelor of Management Studies
Economics Faculty, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta (1991-1996)
Building Team, Problem Solving, Facilitation, Coaching, Presentation & Communication, Networking, Multicultural Attitude, Winning Attitude, Strategic Thinking & Analysis, Leadership, Human Resources Management, Crisis Management, Ethics, Conflic Management & Negotiation and Business Analysis .
53. Th. Agung M. Harsiwi, S.E., M.Si.
A. Formal Education:
Faculty of Economics, Management S1 Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), Yogyakarta, 1990-1995.
Master of Science in the Faculty of Economics S2 UGM, Yogyakarta, 1998-2001.
Mrs. Harsiwi teaching materials with the scope of materials management Introduction to Business, Introduction to Management, Fundamentals of Management, Principles of Management, Organizational Behavior, Change Management, Financial Management, Advanced Financial Management, Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis, Project Feasibility Study, Corporate Budgeting, Communication Business. While in the Master of Management program experts in the field of Organizational Theory, Human Resource Management and Strategic Human Resource Management. Mrs. Harsiwi also a researcher in the field of Human Resource Management and Organization 1996-present. Experience in business consultant and instructor training and organizational HRM 1996-present and Assessor Accreditation National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN PT) 2008-present.
54. Drs. Arif Budiarto , M.Si, Akuntan
Graduate S1 from accounting subject STIE YKPN Yogyakarta in 1991
Master of Science in Accounting from Pasca Sarjana Programe, Economi department, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta in 1998.
Accounting Profesional from Accoutant program (PPA) UGM tahun 2009.
55. Drs. Ari Santoso, SST
Electrical Engineering Industry, Construction STM for 4 years, Yogyakarta in 1979,
Bachelor of Electrical Engineering Education, FKT, Yogyakarta, 1984,
Bachelor of Electrical Control, FTI, ITB, Bandung, 1999.
Mr. Ari received certification from the Education OMRON Factory Automation, Singapore, Indonesia Representative, 1990; OMRON Advance, Semarang, 2000; CISCO Systems, London, 1998; Industrial Automation Trend, Utrecht Hoegschool 1998; Windows Base Automation, Utrecht Hoegschool, 1999; SCADA base Automation, Utrecht Hoegschool, 1999; Microsotf Professional, London, 2000; Various Multi-Media Skills Course and E Learning, 1990-200; Linux base System Full Package, LLC Semarang, 2004. While the experience he had been working on Professional Training Instructor PERTAMINA 2000 to present, Instructor in Training Multi Media In BPTT – PT KAI Yogyakarta in 2003, Instructor Training Multi Media and Electronic Data Processing (EDP) of 2000, Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering since 1984 – until now, Lecturers and Facilitators Multi Media on LIW I s / d VI in 2001-2002: Lecturer of Multi Media and E Learning E Learning Training AA in 2002, the Planning and Development Lab Supervisor. Energy POLINES years 1986-1989, Installation Supervisor Instrumentation, SCADA at its oil refinery in 1986-1992, SCADA & Telemetry Project Implementation Refinery 2000, Competency Base accessor, P5D in Bandung and Managing Exchange Unit World Bank Project: Multi Media PT KIA of 2002 -2003.
56. Drs. Istoto Suharyoto, MM.
Education S-1 : Mechanical Engineering (IKIP Yogyakarta)
Education S-2 : Magister Management (MM – UAJ Yogyakarta)
Licensed NLP Practitioner Approved by Dr. Richard Bandler, California. USA.
Marketing management, including segmentation, targeting, positioning, marketing mix, Promotion mix, selling, differentiation, brand, value, and each service as a training unit).
Sales / Salesmanship, including knowledge, attitude and sales skills.
Service standards (including greetings, grooming, welcoming, hospitality, telephone courtesy, complaint handling and excellent service).
Organizational behavior / development.
Communication (such as a personal communicative, Publick speaking, presentations, speeches, mass mobilization, negotiation, problem solving, etc.).
Development of human resources (recruitment, palcement, induction, career development, leadership, HR administration, etc.).
Personality Building, Coaching & Counseling for personal performance.
Team building. Project Management. Entrepreneurship / entrepreneurship
57. Drs. Judi Alhilman MSIE.
Education statistics program (S1) at Padjadjaran University in Bandung
Master management industry (S2) in new mexico state university teaching experience USA.
Mr. Hilman is a lecturer/ an instructor training. Mr. Hilman expert in operations Management, Statistics and operations Research in 1994 – 2005, industrial management, operations Research and industrial Statistics, operations management and operations research, Statistics for Business English Class program, operations research and statistics, Statistics and Teaching courses in some training on Management maintenance (Maintenance Management) and Value engineering.
58. Drs. Sukayadi, MH
Agrarian Academy Bachelor of Yogyakarta, majoring rights over land. Bachelor (S1) The government in Jakarta Institute of Science, Department of Agrarian.
Master of Law (S.2) concentration Law of the State in UGM.
Mr. Sukayadi has got Training Experience BPN Judicial Skills Training Practice (1991), Technical Guidance Dispute Settlement and Legal Assistance, the local government of Lampung (1995), Course Manager Lampung Urban Development Local Government (1995), Training Adum BPN (in 1996), Local Government Training Spama Lampung (in 2000) and Many others experience he have do about law.
59. Drs. Simon Hutubessy
Physichs, Padjajaran Bandung, Seismology and Earthquake Engineering Tsukuba Japan (1985), Geodinamics and Basin Modeling (ITB).
While studying at ITB, he always participated in various research mainly in the mapping, microseismic, and geothermal. His experiences based on mining, like geology, geostatistic, geoelectric, electrical logging, geophysics, geothermal, etc. Mr. Hutubessy is a multidisciplinary mining about 30 years of hands-on experiences in the mining and geology field. As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Hutubessy teaches and facilitates various training such as geoelectric, logging, managing well site, induced polarization, micro gravity 4 dimension, magnetotelluric, TSQ 3 Time and Frequency Domain IP and resistivity, etc. And as a professional consultant Mr. Hutubessy does various consulting, projects at Palu, Sagulung Dam Project, Geothermal at Salak Mountain, Geothermal System at Gunung Muria Power Plant, Magnetic Mapping at Solok and Banjarmasin, etc.
60. Drs. Maridjo, ST. MT
S2 : Mechanical Engineering, ITB.
He is a lecturer and an instructor training mechanical. Mr. Maridjo expert in subject such as predictive and preventive maintenance, lubrication system, diesel machine, pump, gas turbine, piping and pipeline, compressor, boiler, control and valve and etc. Many participants from companies have been trained and collaborated with him such as, Semen companies , oil and gas company, some hotels. Ir.Maridjo has been active researching and publishing .
61. Drs. Yayat Supriyatno, MM
Mercubuana University majoring on Master Management especially Human Resources.
Electrical in oil and gas Cepu and Reda Electrical Submersible Pump Singapore.
Mr. Yayat has experiences, REDA field services, QHSE Manager for REDA Pump Indonesia, and QHSE Coordinator and Training Instructor at Schlumberger, etc. Mr. Yayat also attended and participated in various workshop and training programs mainly in the oil and gas and HSE. As a proffesionals trainer, Mr. Yayat teaches on oil and gas and HSE, likes fire prevention, accident investigation, RSO, modern safety management, helicopter safety, and some training outside Indonesia likes Malaysia and Singapura.
62. Dra. Dwi Maryani, M.Si., Akt.
University of Gadjahmada majoring in Accounting and Master of Accounting.
Mrs. Yani gets professions experiences as internal auditor at Widya Mataram University and KOPATA Jogjakarta, and also some oil and gas industries likes MEDCO, VICO, and KALREZ Petroleum. She was also being an expert staff and lecturer in several institutions. She teaches at Jogjakarta Leather Academy, Jogjakarta Industries Academy, STIE Widya Wiwaha, and UAD Jogjakarta, especially for tax management and financial management.
Mrs. Yani was handled many training and consultancies at especially in oil and gas companies, he handled tax consultant at Pertamina Sorong, PT. Djarum Kudus, PT. Indominco, PT. Kaltim Prima Coal, and PT. Kaltim Pasifik Ammonia. She often attended at participated in various workshop and training programs mainly in assets management, tax management and tax administration, budgeting, etc. As a professional’s trainer and facilitator, Mrs. Dwi Maryani teaches and facilitates various administrations of tax, company budgeting and assets, and financial statements.
63. Dra. Yuningtyas Setyawati, M. Si
Department of Social Sciences, Sociology Studies, Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta in 1998
Department of Sociology, Graduated from Faculty of Social and Political Sciences, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta in 1990.
Mrs. Tyas is active in contributing to the paper published in the Book, Publication in Journal / Periodical Magazine; conduct scientific research, and perform the Spatial Development Studies Project, the Community Empowerment Project Studies and Training have been followed by the Teaching and Learning in Higher Education; organized by the University of Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, in 2005; training as a Flash Media Learning; organized by the University of Atma Jaya Yogyakarta, in 2007; TOT Training for Poverty Reduction and Social Security; organized by the World Bank at the National Institute of Public Administration, in 2007.
64. Drs. Istoto, MM. CHt. CH
Pasca Sarjana (MM-UAJ Yk) in 1995
S1 Mechanical Engineering (IKIP YK) in 1986,
2008 Licensed NLP Practitioner Approved by Dr. Richard Bandler, California, USA.
Mr. Istoto expert in Marketing management, including segmentation, targeting, positioning, marketing mix, Promotion mix, selling, differentiation, brand, value, and each service as a training unit). Sales / Salesmanship, including knowledge, attitude and sales skills. Service standards (including greetings, grooming, welcoming, hospitality, telephone courtesy, complaint handling and excellent service). Organizational behavior / development. Communication (such as a personal communicative, Publick speaking, presentations, speeches, mass mobilization, negotiation, problem solving, etc.). Development of human resources (recruitment, palcement, induction, career development, leadership, HR administration, etc.). Personality Building, Coaching & Counseling for personal performance. Team building. Project Management. Entrepreneurship / entrepreneurship. Train the trainers to be reliable trainers (TOT). Character development (Special to the employee, a group of people in trouble). Motivator and Management consultant.
65. Drs. Budi Santoso, MT
Education degree (S1-1992) in the Department of Chemistry-Pharmacy, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, ITB.
Master of Engineering (1998) Department of Industrial Engineering, Faculty of Industrial Engineering, ITB.
Expert preparation of the Feasibility Study and Development of Pipeline Route Survey Gas Distribution Of Widows Berias to Batam Island, PT. LAPI ITB-PLN Batam, 2010. Safety Training Colleges faculty, Cooperation China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) – Bandung State Polytechnic tires, Batch I-IV, 2009. Expert preparation of the Feasibility Study Construction of Gas Pipeline Tie-inn of Wnts to the Cape Gate Plant kitbag, LAPI-ITB-PLN Batam, 2009. He is also active in leading research projects in Indonesia, then Doing Research in Foreign Affairs, the Scientific Publications and participated in various training have been followed as in “The Role of Information Systems Network in improving the capability and Utilization Technology Innovation”, Industrial LSIK_Teknologi ITB, 1995 , training of “Quality Audit” Cooperation Department of Industrial Technology ITB – University of Twente, The Netherlands, 1996, the training “Interdisciplinary Course and Workshop On Water Treatment” Bandung State Polytechnic Co-Georg-Simon-Ohm Fachhochschule Nuernberg, Germany, 1999, training “Design and Operation of Spray Drying” Fontys University of Professional Education in Eindhoven, Netherlands, 2000, the training “Learning Improvement Workshop batch 4″ Engineerring Education Development Project, the Directorate General Higher Education, 2001, the training “CBT training For Assessor” Australia Indonesia Partnership for Skills Development Program – AusAID, 2002.
66. Heru Subaris Kasjono, SKM, Mkes
S1 majoring in Public Health, Interest in Occupational Health, University of Indonesia (1993 -1995),
Post Graduate Program (S2), Clinical Medical Science Program, Main Interest in Clinical Epidemiology and Biostatistics (2003).
Participation in the Course / Training include: Workshop for Instructors of the National Water Supply and Sanitation Low Cost, International TrainingNetwork-ITN Centre, World Bank, International Institute for Hydraulic and Environmental Engineering (IHE)-Delft in the ITB, Bandung. Then the Training Field of Study Hyperkes Lecturer, Department of Health GER, Surabaya, the Supervisory Officer Training Noise associated with health, WHO and the Ministry of Health, Jakarta.
Training for Environmental Health Impact Assessment (ADKL), Pusdiklat, Bapelkes, Lemahabang, Jakarta and various training on environmental and public health, as well as Hiperkes (K3) and as its resource person.
67. Hadi Santosa L.
Mr. Hadi Santoso graduated from S1 Mechanical Engineering Sepuluh November Surabaya Institute of Technology (1986). Post Graduate (S2) Magister Management Department of Economic IPWI. Finance Diploma . Lecturer at Industrial Engineering Faculty Surabaya.
68. Herlina Siwi Widiana, S. Psi., M. Psi
A. Formal Education Year
Master of Art from Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta 2008
Master of Psychology from Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta 2001
Bachelor in Psychology from Gadjah Mada University Yogyakarta 2000
Awards and Achievements Year
a. Faculty of Psychology, Ahmad Dahlan University, Travel Grant to present paper in 2nd National Congress of Clinical Psychology Association & HIMPSI in Yogyakarta. 2010
b. Postgraduate Scholarship from Government of Indonesia, Ministry of Education. 2006
a. The Influence of Playing Play Dough to Increase Creativity Among Kindergarten Students (Journal of Psychology, December 2011).
b. Relations between Emotional Focused Coping and Workstress on Nurses (Proceeding, presented in National Seminar on Third Millenium Challenges on Psychology : Information Technology, Mental Health and Quality of Worklife) ISBN 978-602-99090-0-5
c. Effectiveness of Motivation Training for the Increasing of Work Productivity in PT Samitex (Humanitas Journal, January 2011).
d. The Role of Assertivity in Conflict Management for Teenagers (Journal of Psychology, December 2010)
e. Family Religious Education and the Tendency of Aggressive Behaviour in Highschool Students (Proceeding, presented in National Seminar on National Character Education)
69. Herwin Lukito, S.T.,M.Si
Remote Sensing department, Pascasrjana, UGM, Yogyakarta (2003)
Department of Geology, F. Mineral Technology, National Development University “Veteran” Yogyakarta (1995).
Energy and Natural Resources,
geologists and remote sensing,
Expert Systems Environment and Remote Sensing Geologist,
GIS experts and cartographers,
Geologist, Logger as a Quality Control,
Health Safety and Environment Coordinator,
Wellsite Geologist, Mudlogger and Geologist.
70. Ichsan Setiyo Budi, SE., M.Si .,AK.
University of Sebelas Maret majoring in Accounting and
Master of Accounting from University of Gadjah Mada.
As internal auditor staff and head lecturer in Yogyakarta and several institutions. Mr. Ichsan teaches at Magister Manajemen Program and some undergraduate study program., especially for finance, acoounting and management.
as researcher, consultant at several corporation, training at several event organization as a professional’s trainer and facilitator, and senior translater at Penerbit Erlangga and Salemba Empat Jakarta.
71. Kasturi, ST, MT
S2 from the Mechanical Engineering / Safety & Health (ITS).
Mr. Kasturi is an instructor training and expert in the field of Instrumentation Trainer materials industry for instrumentation (Meassurement, Transmitter and tranducer, controll system, Control Valve, Trouble shooting, system shutdown, Pressure Safety Valve). Conduct assessment consultant employee to see the Gap competence, Instrumentation Maintenance. Experts for the improvement of specialist pneumatic instrumentation system for the type of training is taught by him include Instrumentation Control Systems, Advanced Level Instrumentation, Basic – basic Pneumatic Instrumentation, Vocational Electrical, Electric Motor, Outlines of the Teaching Program, Calibration Training, Vocational Instrumentation , Education and Training Prospective WI, MCG 1500 SFI SERVO GAUGE aND RADAR, electrical calibration, English for instructure, Training, Quality Testing and Calibration of the ISO / IEC 17025 – 2005, DCS & PLC Training.
72. Miftahol Arifin, ST.MT
Education S-1 Department of Industrial Engineering (ITS) 1996.
Education S-2 Department of Industrial Engineering (ITS) 2000.
B. Training Experience
5S In The Office For House Keeping
Logistik Manajemen terpadu
Design of Eksperimen
Aplikasi Manajemen Pergudangan yang efektif
Operational Excellence wuth Lean manufacture
Cost Reduction Logistic
Teknik Peramalan Inventory
Enterprise Resource Planning
Supply Chain Management
73. Muhamad Ali, ST, MT
Education S-1 Electrical Engineering (UGM) 1999
Education S-2 Electrical Engineering (ITB) 2004
B. Work and Training Experience
1. Analysis of Electric Power System
2. Advance Electrical Instrumentation
3. Adaptive Control
4. Industrial Management
5. Electromagnetic Fields
6. Power Electronics
7. Computer Programming
8. Analysis of Electric System Disturbance
9. Analysis of Electric Power System
10. Industrial Electrical System
11. Image of Computer Based Techniques
12. Electric Power System Simulation
13. Basic Electrical Engineering Systems
14. Electrical Savety
15. Electrical System, Maintenance and Operation
16. Electrical Machine Application in Industry
17. Electrical Control Systems using the DCS
18. SCADA System
19. Electrical Protection
20. Grounding and Protection Lighning
21. Energy Efficiency in Application
22. Energy management systems
23. Energy Auditing in Industry
24. Generator Protection Systems
25. Electrical Transmisiion and Distribution System
26. Peripheral Electrical Characteristics
27. Optimation Industrial Process using Inverter
28. Sensorless Motor Control
29. Electrical Motor Control using PLC
30. Electriacal Maintenance and Operation
31. Forecasting of Electric Power Needs in the Future
32. Optimization of fuel consumption on a generator which is connected in a network interconnection
Sebelas Maret University, Major on Occupational Safety & Health D III (1991),
Diponegoro University, Major on Environmental Engineering S1 (2004).
Mr. Martono teach in Training Fire & Safety Training, Training for Trainers , Hazard and Operability Study (Hazop (s) ), English Course conducted under TCDC Program, Risk Assessment and Analysis, Hazard Analysis and Audit, Safety & Environment Management for Offshore Petroleum Development (JICA Program/ Japan), Accident Investigation Workshop, Oil Industry Development and Management, (KOICA Program/ Korea) , etc. He has many Experience As an Instructor/Lecturer of Health, Safety and Environment at Oil and Gas Educational and Training Center in Cepu since 1994, Sub section Head of Training Program Planning/Designer of HSE training course at Oil and Gas Educational and Training Center in Cepu (1994 –2000), experience in oil & gas sectors, hazard identification, HAZOP, hazard analysis, Chief of Loss Prevention Profession ( 2004 up to 2009), Functional Lecturer start froms 2009 until now.
75. Minta Harsana, A.Par, M.Sc
S1 tourism subject in Udayana University
S2 in UGM, Yogyakarta.
Mr. Minta expert about Entrepreneurship, and Culinary Tourism Industry, Hospitality, Food director, Culinary Business Management. He also write books, There are Engineering Supervision, Management Hotel, and Food director. He is a lecturer and instruktur training in HACCP, management food, safety in catering, food hygine sanitation and how to monitoring food. And about the experience Dedicated To The Community : Learning Media Production Training Power Point table manner to support the subjects hiding in teacher Mulok grammar skills / Intensification in vocational and high school in Yogyakarta in 2009. He active in research too, two of them are strategy for increasing marketing efforts for catering production unit PTBB state university majoring in Yogyakarta (2010) and Analysis of learning needs in Catering Industry to improve the quality of engineering practice catering industry Department, Faculty of Engineering, UNY (2011).
76. M. Sri Prasetyo Budi, ST., MT
S1 : Chemical Engineering UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta
Master Chemical Engineering . UGM Yogyakarta.
Mr. Pras is an instruktur training, such as “Water Treatment: Operation, Process, and Maintenance, Internal Pipeline Corrosion Control & Monitorin, Mechanical Vibration, Quality Control Laboratory, Power Plant Chemical, Environmental Communication, Hazardous Waste Management, Environmental Monitoring, Bearing Technology System, Power Plant Chemical, Water Treatment, Heat Exchanger; Operation, Maintenance and Troubleshooting, Clean Water Treatment And Processing For Industrial Application, Bearing Technology And Engine Lubrication System, in Welding Metallurgy, Mechanical Seals.Instructor Training “Combustion Engineering, Natural Gas, Managing Efisiency Shutdown Turnaround, Lubrication Maintenance, Steam Utilization , Demineralization Unit (Operation, Problems and Trouble Shooting), Oil and Gas Flow Measurement, Fundamentals of Process Safety, Chemical Hazard Handling, Damage & Prevention Equipment that Operates on High Temperature & Pressure, Fundamentals of Process Safety, Chemical Hazard Handling, Dust Collector” for the employees, H2S and CO2 Removal, Mechanical Seals, Principles of Chemical Process for Engineer, Treating Water and Chemicals, Research Methodology, Community Service Methodology, Waste Water Management & Technology, Waste Water Management & Technology.
77. Nandang Teryana
Bachelor of Physics Instrumentation Bandung Institute of Technology
Masters of Engineering Instrumentation and Control Engineering Physics ITB.
Instructor training with instructor training materials Turbotronic Control, Pneumatic And Hydraulic Control, Dust Collecting in Cement, Ultasonik Applications in Industrial, Instrumentation System Fundamentals, Applications in Industrial Measurement Techniques, Basic Electric, Control Valve, Relief Valve Control, training Bandung Metrology Directorate for Industrial Instrumentation Calibration and Measurement and Calibration Systems in Industrial, System Monitoring and Opraetion With DCS, Air Flow Measurement / Flow In Industry, Basics DCS, SCADA, Control Systems process, Instrumentation in Process Control, PLC Basik 5, Maintenance And Troubleshooting PLC 5, Direct – Hydraulic Control System, PID Control Loop Tuning, Production Optimization utilizing Electronic Controls, Multichannel Ultrasonic Monitoring Of Corrosion on Pipelines and Noise Control A guide for workers and employers.
78. Narulita Kusuma Ayu, M. Psi
S1 Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Psychology faculty in 2005
Master of Professional Psychology Airlangga University in 2008.
Mrs. Lita is an instructor training hypnotherapy training by the RSU. Dr. Soetomo Surabaya, Training Techniques of Transpersonal Psychotherapy, held in cooperation with General Hospital Dr. Sardjito Yogyakarta and the Institute of Clinical Psychology (GPA-HIPMSI), Medical Psychology Seminar with the theme of Improving Health Services through the approach of Psychology Plenary held in cooperation with Dr. Sardjito with the Association of Clinical Psychology (GPA-HIPMSI), Workshop “Discovering Yourself” Sanata Dharma University in Yogyakarta, Alpha Training Q Power by Naira International Corp in Surabaya, Training Grafology by Naira International Corp. in Surabaya, Training the Brain Gym International Corp in Naira Surabaya. Her experience in working as a team is giving a seminar, freelance staff (tester, scorer psychological test), Lecturer, Interviewer, Observer and assistant freelance tester, Associate of Psychology Division, a private psychologist, assessor recruitment, Outstanding Lecturer Psychologist and Clinical Psychologist. She is also active in the field and other research organizations.
79. Toriq A. Ghuzdewan, S.T., MSCE
S2 (MSCE) Construction Management, University of Southern California, USA,
S1 (ST) in Civil Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta.
B. Experience Instructor
Trainers Assessors Construction Services, Construction Services Assessor Training, Maintenance Training Building, Training Cost Management, Training Primavera Project Planner, K3 Construction Training, Training Development National Occupational Competency Standards, Building Control Training, Project Training Management at several training organization, Project Management Training IAMPI (2008, Trainer), Project Management Training participants from Pertamina (2009, Trainer), Preparation of Construction Sector Competency Bakuan (as participants), Seminar SNII Budget (as participants), Research Development Workshop LPJKN (as participants), Construction Management Workshop (as Speaker), Project Management Training Construction / Reconstruction Project for NGO Habitat for Humanity (2008, Trainer), Construction (Contractor Hada Graha, Magelang), Introduction to Construction Management & Mentoring (PT Prima Leading Contractor, Yogyakarta), Project Cycle (2008, as a participant), Pre-Print IAPPI, July 2007 (as participants), Value Engineering of PT PP, nov 2007 (as participants), ISO Training for Higher Education (as participants), Scheduling with Primavera (the instructor), ESQ (Emotional Spiritual Quotion) (as participants) and the Capital Market Course, Management YKPN (as participants).
80. Tugino, ST, MT
Education S-1 : Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
Education S-2 : Master of Electrical Engineering UGM.
B. Experience Instructor
Training Certification Become K3 Electricity
Instructor Pusdiklat PLN
Programmable Logic Controllers
Control Valve and Instrumentation
Emergency Generator System
Distributed Control System
Electrical Inspection Tool Pressure Relief Valve
Distributed Control System (DCS) and Supervisory Control and Data Aqcusition (SCADA)
Operation, Maintenance and Repair
Gas Engine Operation and Maintenance
Basic Electricity Instrumentation Process Control
Electric Motor Control
Process Control Instrumentation
Programming and Application of PLC
Harmonics in Power System (causes and prevention, Intallation Planning Information and Computer Interfacing Power Electronics Power).
Diesel Engine Operation and Maintenance
81. Tjandra Setia Buwana, S.IP
University of Gadjah Mada, Jogjakarta majoring on Communication Program Faculty of Social Science and Politics
Mr. Buana has many experiences in administrative aspect then he was being instructor and consultant, also teaching for several educational institutions.
Mr. Buana also attended and participated in various workshop and training programs mainly in the administration and secretarial management field as well as in other management aspects. As a proffesionals trainer and fasilitator, Mr. Buana teaches and facilitates various administration and secretarial management such as communication aspect, correspondencies, inventory, and filing system.
82. Yuda Bakti Zainal, ST., MT
Mr. Yuda has got experiences in many companies in 1995-2000, he worked at PT. Elmecon (Jakarta-Bandung), as control engineer and he handle in PLC (programmable Logic Controller). He has been a lecturer in electro engineering until know, and he ever become director in cv Mandiri Elektrik since 2005- now. His educational graduated S-1 electro engineering in UNJANI 1994 and graduated from electro engineering pasca sarjana programe ITB the basic concentration in control and system electric.
83. Wahyudi Budi Pramono, S.T., M.Eng
S-1 electro engineering UGM Yogyakarta
S-2 Teknik Elektro UGM Yogyakarta
Mr. Budi expert in Electrical Power System & Power Electronic, Energy Conversion and Electrical Machines. His has got many experiences in work such as teaches in electro engineering, the object are conversion energy, electric Instalation, sequence Analisys, electric power engineering, Basic electric machines, SCADA, installation of the system designer and installer of emergency and etc.
84. Drs. Cahya Purnomo, M.Sc
S1, Faculty of Economics Management UII, 1984
S2 Master of Tourism Studies Gadjah Mada University, 2009.
Management of Maritime Transport. Mr. Cahya is an instructor training in Transportation Marine harbor : Customs Import and Export: in-outklaring goods at the port; Accounting for Shipping; Shipping Regulation: PSC, ISM Code, ISPS Code; Ship Auditing; Terminal Por Opertion & Containerisation; Commercial Code; Shipping: B / M, Shipping Documentation, and INCOTERM.
Research, Mr. cahya did Analysis of Strategic Marketing Ngasem Bird Market, November 2007, Independent Research; Feasibility Evaluation of Economic Development Tourism Object Mangunan Orchard, Dlingo Bantul, 2008, Independent Research; Foreign Tourist Perception Of Product Quality Tourism Bantul District, 2010 Independent Research; Standardization in the Field Studies Traffic and Sea Transport, 2010, Member of Research Team, from the Center for Development Ministry of Transportation; Studies of the National Sea Transport Service, 2011, Research Team Member, of the Center for Development Ministry of transportation; Household Livelihood Adaptation Strategies In Facing Economic Difficulties in Bantul regency, 2011, Independent Research and in Development Studies in the Field of Commercial Shipping Code, 2012, Member of Research Team, Research and Development Ministry of transportation.
85. Rini Juni Astuti, SE, M.Si
S1 Economics Management of UII Yogyakarta 1993
S2 Graduate School of Economic Management UGM 2001.
Mrs. Rini Concern in education, application management, industrial management and organization (marketing, organizational development, business, entrepreneurship, human resource development, management training, public relations, communications). Mrs. Rini Experience as a Consultant, Trainer / Instructor since 2001. Training courses and seminars that she attended including the Quantum Leadership Group, 2005, Organizational Implementation Develepment 2004, Measuring Marketing Effectiveness Program in 2005, Human Resource Management Workshop 2006, Marketing Post-Earthquake Recovery in 2006, Recode changes in 2007, etc.
86. Ridwan Saptoto, Psi., M.A.
2006-2009 Master of Arts Faculty of Psychology Gadjah Mada University
2002-2004 Psychologist Education Program Faculty of Psychology Gadjah Mada University
1997-2002 Graduate of Psychology Faculty of Psychology Gadjah Mada University
87. Nana Heryana, ST. MT
Skill Keyword : Electric Machines , Power Electronics & Drives, Industrial Power System
Academic Employment :
o 1994-Present, Researcher & Laboratory Assistant at LPKEE – ITB
o 2005-Present , Guest Lecturer of Electrical Engineering, Unjani, Indonesia
Professional Engineer Certification :2010, The Institution of Engineer Indonesia (Ir./ IPP)
Degree Certification : 2005, Undergraduate, Electrical Power Engineering, Unjani (S.T) GPA. 3.33
Final Projects : Operation and Brushless Excitation System of Synchronous Generator in PLTP Kamojang
Undergraduate Final Projects :Analysis of synchronous Generator Losses under Unbalanced and nonlinear load
– 2009 1st Winner of Laboratory Assistant Award , Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Bandung, Indonesia.
– 2009 Finalist of Laboratory Assistant Award , Republic of Indonesia.
– 2006 The Best Paper Award from Industrial Electronic Seminar (IES), ITS
88. Rahimudin Samsuri ST, MT
University : University Of Indonesia, Metallurgical Engineering, Depok, Indonesia August 1996 – August 2000
Post Graduate : University Of Gajahmada, Magister Of Transport Engineering, Management Of Transportation, Yogyakarta, Indonesia April 2003 – October 2004
89. Sofia Retnowati, S.Psi, M. Psi
A. Formal Education
S1 Psychology faculty, UGM
Magister/ Clinis Psychology in UGM
Doctor/ Clinis Psychology in UGM
B. Scoupe teaching :
90. Dr. Alva Edy Tantowi
A. Formal Education :
Doctor: Powder Technology (S3-Mechanical Engineering UGM)
Master: Concurrent Process & Product Design; Design for Manufacturing (S2-Industrial Engineering UGM)
Undergrad: Product Design & Development (S1-Industrial Engineering UGM)
B. Current Research Interest: Design, Material & Manufacturing
Developing of new materials: Amorphous polymers, Crystalline polymers, Metals, Bio-Ceramics and Composites.
Mechanics of materials relevant to Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing applications
Developing method of Layer Manufacturing: Modeling and Experiment
Product Design and Development (FEM, Ergonomics etc.)
C. Instructor Training
Warehouse Inventory Management
Pump Operation and Maintenance
Effective Maintenance Management
Total Productive Maintenance
Planning, Control and Evaluation
Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
System Optimization & Modeling with ProMODEL
Planning & Operation Management
Productivity Improvement with JIT & ISO9000
Energy Audit of Mechanical Equipment
Production Planning & Control
Production Project Planning
Total Productive Maintenance
Starting, Cooling & Rotating Machine Safety for Electrical Generator
91. H. Sri Sulistyanto, SE., M.Si.
A. Formal Education
Diploma In Mathematics, IKIP Sanata Dharma Yogyakarta (1992).
Faculty of Economics (Accounting) University of Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (1997).
Graduate Program (Accounting) Gadjah Mada University (2002).
B. Work Experiences:
The teaching staff of the Faculty of Economics Unika Soegijapranata Semarang (1997-present).
Consultant Apex Credit Farming Areas (1998).
Accounting and financial consulting Credit Cooperative Center, Central Java (1999-2000).
Accounting and financial systems consultant PT. Pura Barutama Ghost (2001).
The evaluation team for the NGO Mercy Corps Indonesia in Central Java and Yogyakarta (2002-2003).
Lecturers of the Faculty of Economics, University Dian Nuswantoro Semarang (January-December 2004).
Lecturers of the Faculty of Economics, University of Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (August-December 2005).
Trainer / instructor at the company.
1. Program Diploma Matematika IKIP Sanata Dharma Yogyakarta (1992).
2. Fakultas Ekonomi (Akuntansi) Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (1997).
3. Program Pasca Sarjana (Akuntansi) Universitas Gadjah Mada Yogyakarta (2002).
1. Staf pengajar Fakultas Ekonomi Unika Soegijapranata Semarang (1997-sekarang).
2. Konsultan pendamping Kredit Usaha Tani (KUT) Wilayah Rembang (1998).
3. Konsultan akuntansi dan keuangan Pusat Koperasi Kredit (Puskopdit) Jateng (1999-2000).
4. Konsultan sistem akuntansi dan keuangan PT. Pura Barutama Kudus (2001).
5. Tim evaluasi Mercy Corps Indonesia (MCI) untuk LSM di Jateng dan DIY (2002-2003).
6. Dosen tidak tetap Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Dian Nuswantoro Semarang (Januari-Desember 2004).
7. Dosen tidak tetap Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Atma Jaya Yogyakarta (Agustus-Desember 2005).
8. Trainer/ instructor di perusahaan.
92. Dr. Slamet Haryono, S.E., M.Si., Akt
A. Formal Education :
1994-1998 Accounting Degree (S1) in Yogyakarta Wiwaha STIE Widya
2001-2003 Master of Accounting (S2) at the University of Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta
2004-2008 Accounting Doctoral (S3) at the University of Diponegoro Semarang
B. Professional Activities
2009-present: Assessor National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN-PT)
2009: Preparation of Consolidated Financial Assistance District Government Kubu Raya province of West Kalimantan,
2009 – present: Competency Exam verifier Accounting Skills Program at SMK 1 Purbalingga in Central Java
2008: Drafting Assistance Budget and Expenditure West Southeast Maluku regency,
2008-present: Public Accountant Auditor in Surakarta, Central Java Payamta
Mr. Slamet is speaker scientific activities and he is active in writing scientific papers both in books and journals.
93. Adri Maldi Subardjah, B.Eng.(Hons). MSc.
A. Formal Education
S2 : UMIST Manchester, UK, 1991. MSc in Fluid & Thermal Power
S1 : Poly. of Huddersfield, 1989, B.Eng in Design Mech. Eng.
D3 : Politeknik ITB, 1985, D3 in Mechanical Engineering for Maintenance
B. Work Experiences:
Pneumatic & Hydraulic
Pump & compressor
Turbin & Boiler
Motor Management System
C. Teaching Experiences:
Training Assessment for Generator and Automotive Staff UN
Advance Maintenance Management
PRV:Concept, Sizing & Selection
Hidraulic: Component, Operation and Maintenance
Heat Exchanger: Design, Operation and Maintenance
Pump and Comprssor: Maintenance
Total Predictive Maintenance
Trainer for Pneumatic
Trainer for Automotive Electricity
External Auditor Palm Oil Plant
Trainer for Pneumatic and PLC
Trainer for PLC
Trainer for Pneumatic
Trainer for Pneumatic
Technical Engineer (Maintenance)
Technical Engineer (Designer)
Familiarization HMS Product Training Komatsu Series
Simatic S7, Maintenance and Troubleshooting Course
Introduction to Mechatronic using Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley PLC
Modern LPG converter for automotives
Pneumatic & Hydraulic for basic automation
Advance Pneumatic and Hydraulic incl. Electro
Motor Management System (EFI)
94. Bagya Agung Prabowo, SH., M. Hum.
– S1 Faculty of Law UII – Yogyakarta. 1997.
– S2 UII Law – Yogyakarta. 2001
– Areas of Expertise: Islamic Banking Law
95. Nazaruddin, SH., M. Hum.
– S1 UII Faculty of Law (1979)
– S2 UGM Master of Law (1998)
– Areas of Expertise: Civil Law
103. Jawahir Thontowi, SH., PH.D.
– S1 UII Faculty of Law (1982)
Areas of Expertise: International Law
104. Boyke R. Purnomo
A. Interests: Entrepreneurship, Risk Management, Financial Management, Project Management
B. Graduate Program
(May 2009 – present) Business Valuation Course, Master of Economics Development Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Oct 2008 – present) Financial Management Course, Master of Management Universitas Gadjah Mada (Mar 2007 – present) Risk Management Course, Master of Management Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Oct 2006 – Feb 2008) Introduction to Business Course, Master of Management Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Sept 2007 – present) Visiting Lecture- Health Service Management, Master of Health & Nutrient, School of Medicine Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Feb 2008) Visiting Lecturer-Risk Management for Dentist, Master of Dental Management, Faculty of Dentistry Universitas Gadjah Mada
C. Undergraduate Program
(Feb 2007 – present) Entrepreneurship Course, Undergraduate Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada (regular & international class)
(Aug 2007 – present) Visiting Lecturer-Entrepreneurship Course, Nurse Study Program, School of Medicine Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug – Dec 2008) Business Planning Course, Undergraduate Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug – Dec 2007) Financial Management Course, Undergraduate Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug – Dec 2006) Operation Management Course, Undergraduate Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug 2007 – present) Supply Chain Management Course, Undergraduate Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
D. Diploma Program
(Aug 2008 – present) Entrepreneurship Course, Diploma Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug – Dec 2008) Business Ethics Course, Diploma Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug – Dec 2007) Operation Management Course, Diploma Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
(Aug – Dec 2007) Business Communication Course, Diploma Program FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada
E. Training & Workshop
(Mar 2009) Concept and Implementation of INA-DRG on Indonesian Jamkesmas Policy, School
of Medicine UGM –Yogyakarta
(Apr 2008) Training for Trainers Entrepreneurship Education The Ciputra Way –Jakarta
(Nov 2007) International Leadership Training on Social Security, InWent Germany – Hanoi
(Oct-Dec 2007) Presidential Scholarship Pre-Departure Training—Yogyakarta
(Apr 2007) University Staff Development, Renaissance Indonesia – Yogyakarta
(Aug 2006) SAP Fundamentals Training, Edugate – Yogyakarta
(Nov 2005) IP-based Contact Center Seminar, Integrasi Software – Jakarta
(Aug 2005) Document Management Workshop, Hewlett-Packard – Jakarta
(Jun 2005) 1st Asia Pacific Genius User Group Workshop, Xchanging – Bangkok
(Jun 2005) Data Warehouse & OLAP Workshop, Microsoft – Jakarta
(Mar 2005) Microsoft Solution Framework (MSF) Workshop, Microsoft – Jakarta
(Jan 2005) COBIT Fundamentals Training, Audittindo – Jakarta
(Dec 2004) Effective Leadership Workshop, Prasetya Mulya Executive Development Program –
(Oct 2001) Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen Covey Indonesia – Jakarta
(Sept 2001) Six Sigma Training, Astra Management Development Institute – Jakarta
(Aug 2001) Workshop on Consumer Protection Act on Insurance Business, Indonesian
Consumer Protection Foundation – Jakarta
(Jun 2001) Speech Power Training, Astra Management Development Institute – Jakarta
(May 2001) Service Quality Training, SQ Center Indonesia – Jakarta
(May – Dec 2001) Management Development Program, PT. Asuransi Astra Buana – Jakarta
F. Professional Certification
Indonesian Life Insurance Professional Certification (License No.1101 1662), by Indonesian Life Insurance Association – Singapore College of Insurance
Indonesian General Insurance Professional Certification (Ajun Ahli Asuransi Kerugian Indonesia/A3IK), by Indonesian Insurance Institute (Candidate)
105. Ir. Teguh Santosa, MT
A. Education and Courses:
1. 1985, Gadjah Mada University, Faculty of Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
2. 1985, Short Course: Microprocessor Systems, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
3. 1986, Short Course: Microelectronics Chip Project, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
4. 1986, Short Course: SPICE and VLSI Design, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
5. 1987, Course: VLSI Design, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
B. Teaching Experience:
1. Teaching in the Department of Electrical Engineering Program D3, for the courses: Basic Electronics, Digital Elektonika, Microprocessor Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Interfacing and Programming Languages
2. Teaching in the Department of Mechanical Elekro Faculty of Engineering, Universitas Gadjah Mada, for courses: Analog Electronics, Digital Elektonika, Digital Techniques, Microprocessor Systems Engineering, Machine Interfacing and Programming Languages, Computer Organization and Architecture, Integrated circuit technology.
3. Teaching at PTS in the Kopertis Region V, DI Jogjakarta as: STMIK AKAKOM, IST AKPRIND, AAN, for courses: Computer Basics, Digital Engineering, Microprocessor Systems, Programming Languages Engineering, Interfacing, Computer Organization and Architecture .
4. Teaching in AAU for the courses: Digital Techniques, Microprocessor Systems.
C. Work experience / Project:
1. 2008, Repair and Modification of Electronic Control Units Chlorination Sansha Electric, PT. Fertilizers II East Kalimantan, East Kalimantan Bontang.
2. 2008, Repair Unit AVR TG unit (gas turbine) generator Alsthom PT. Pupuk Kaltim III, Kaltim Bontang
3. 2008, repair, modification and re-design, heating system piping tobacco using LPG fuel, PT. Holy DJARUM.
4. 2008, Repair, re-design and implementation of Unit Charger (DC Supply Saft, for auxilary supply (emergency supply) 120VoltDC, petrochemical, Gresik.
5. 2010, 60 KVA UPS RS Repair Sarjito Jogjakarta
6. 2010-2011, Piping Repair with hydraulic control and pneumatic retrofit Steam Generation 4.8MVA PG boarding Kediri PTPN X
7. 2010-2011, Repairing electrical protection by retrofitting electronic controls Power Steam IGN 4.8MVA PG Cepiring PT Central Java
8. 2011, Repair Steam Generation Boiler Controls 4MVA and 2.5 MVA PG Cepiring, PT Central Java IGN
9. 2012, re-design and modification of four diesel power generator electrical control field.
10. 2012, Instructor Control Valve in some training Yogyakarta, Semarang, Bandung Jakarta
11. 2012, Design and Installation of Control Valve SPBBE in Waterford, Semarang and Yogyakarta.
12. 2013, Design Electrical Grounding and Lightning Protection Lightning in the Environmental Industry Fertilizer Factory.
Pendidikan dan Kursus :
1. 1985, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Fakultas Teknik, Jurusan Teknik Elektro, Jogjakarta, Indonesia.
2. 1985, Kursus singkat: Sistem Mikroprosesor, Institute Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
3. 1986, Kursus singkat: Microelectronics Project Chip, Institute Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
4. 1986, Kursus singkat: SPICE and VLSI Design, Institute Teknologi Bandung, Bandung, Indonesia.
5. 1987, Course: VLSI Design, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.
1. Mengajar di Jurusan Teknik elektro Program D3, untuk mata-kuliah: Elektronika Dasar, Elektonika Digital, Teknik Mikroprosesor, Teknik Interfacing dan Pemrograman Bahasa Mesin
2. Mengajar di Jurusan Teknik Elekro Fakultas Teknik, Universitas Gadjah Mada, untuk mata kuliah: Elektronika Analog, Elektonika Digital, Teknik Digital, Sistem Mikroprosesor, Teknik Interfacing dan Pemrograman Bahasa Mesin, Organisasi dan Arsitektur Komputer, Teknologi Rangkaian Terintegrasi.
3. Mengajar di PTS di lingkungan Kopertis Wilayah V, DI Jogjakarta seperti: STMIK AKAKOM, IST AKPRIND, AAN, untuk mata kuliah: Dasar-dasar Komputer, Teknik Digital, Teknik Permograman, Sistem Mikroprosesor, Pemrograman Bahasa Mesin, Teknik Interfacing, Organisasi dan Arsitektur Komputer.
4. Mengajar di AAU untuk mata kuliah: Teknik Digital, Sistem Mikroprosesor.
Pengalaman Pekerjaan/ Project:
1. 2008, Perbaikan dan Modifikasi Unit Kontrol Elektronis Khlorinasi Sansha Electric, PT. Pupuk Kalimantan Timur II, Bontang Kaltim.
2. 2008, Perbaikan Unit AVR unit T-G (turbin gas) generator Alsthom PT. Pupuk Kaltim III, Bontang Kaltim
3. 2008, Perbaikan, modifikasi dan re-design, Pemipaan Sistem Pemanas tembakau dengan menggunakan bahan-bakar gas elpiji, PT. DJARUM Kudus.
4. 2008, Perbaikan, re-design dan implementasi Unit Charger (DC Supply Saft, untuk auxilary supply (emergency supply) 120VoltDC, PetroKimia, Gresik.
5. 2010, Perbaikan UPS 60 KVA RS Sarjito Jogjakarta
6. 2010-2011, Perbaikan Pemipaan dengan retrofit kontrol hidrolik dan pneumatik Pembangkitan Uap 4.8MVA PG Pesantren Kediri PTPn X
7. 2010-2011, Perbaikan elektrikal proteksi dengan retrofit kontrol elektronik Pembangkitan Uap 4.8MVA PG Cepiring PT IGN Jawa Tengah
8. 2011, Perbaikan Kontrol boiler Pembangkitan Uap 4MVA dan 2.5 MVA PG Cepiring, PT IGn Jawa Tengah
9. 2012, Perancangan ulang dan modifikasi pembangkit listrik diesel 4 generator bidang kontrol elektrikal.
10. 2012, Instruktur Control Valve di beberapa pelatihan Jogjakarta, Semarang, Bandung Jakarta
11. 2012, Perancangan dan Pemasangan kontrol Valve SPBBE di Temanggung, Semarang dan Jogjakarta.
12. 2013, Design Pentanahan Listrik dan Perlindungan Sambaran Petir di Lingkungan Industri Pabrik Pupuk.
106. Prof.Dr.Ir. Yanuarsyah Haroen (Bandung)
A. Interest :
Power Electronics; Electrical Engineering; Transportation Systems Electronics
Undergraduate: Electrical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia, 1976
Magister: Electrotechnique, Institut National Polytechnique Toulouse, Toulouse – France, 1981
Doctoral: Electrotechnique, Institut National Polytechnique Toulouse, Toulouse – France
“Comparison of Direct Power Control with Hybrid Approach on 3-Phase 4-Wire Active Power Filter between p-q-0 and p-q-r Power Theory”, Industrial Electronics, 2008. ISIE 2008, IEEE Internatioan Symposium on June 30 2008 – July 2 2008, pp 2270-2275
“Hybrid Direct Power Control using p-q-r Power Theory Applied on 3-Phase 4-Wire Active Power Filter”, 2008 IEEE 39th Annual Power Electronics Specialist Conference
“3-Phase 4-Wire Active Power Filter using p-q-r Instantaneous Power Theory with Hybrid Approach”, Jurnal Teknologi, Edisi No. 1 Tahun XXII, Maret 2008, 38-46 ISSN 0215-1685
“Implementasi Tapis Daya Aktif Shunt Pada Tegangan Tak Seimbang dan Terdistori”, Jurnal Teknologi, Edisi No. 1 Tahun XXI, Maret 2007, 47 – 57, ISSN 0215 – 1685
107. Prof. Dr.Ir. Suwarno
A. Interest : Material & Teknik Isolasi Tegangan Tinggi; Teknik Tegangan Tinggi; Electromagnetic Compability
Undergraduate: Electrical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia, 1988
Magister: Electrical Engineering, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Bandung – Indonesia, 1991
Doctoral: Electrical Engineering, Nagoya University, Nagoya – Japan, 1996
“Leakage Current Waveforms of Outdoor Polymeric Insulators and Possibility of Application for Diagnostics of Insulator Conditions”, Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2006, pp. 114-119
“Effects of Electric Arc on Dissolved Gas in Transformer Oils Analysis using Total Combustible Gas, Key Gases, Roger’s Ratio and Duval Triangle Methods”, WSEAS Transactions on Power Systems – Issue 8, Vol.1, August 2006 pp.1484-1490
“Study on Leakage Current, Hydrophobicity and Flashover Characteristics of Epoxy Resin for Outdoor Insulators”, WSEAS Transactions on Power Systems – Issue 8, Vol.1, August 2006 pp.1499-1506
“Pulse-Sequence Analysis of Discharges in Air, Liquid and Solid Insulating Materials”, Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers, Vol. 1, No. 4, 2006, pp. 114-119
“Improving the Performances of Outdoor Ceramic Insulators under Severe Conditions by Using Silicone Compound Coatings”, WSEAS Transactions on Power Systems – Issue 6, Volume 1, June 2006 pp. 1001-1008
“Dielectric Properties of Palm Oil As High Voltage Liquid Insulating Material”, Jurnal Sains dan Teknologi EMAS, Vol.15 No.4, November 2005.
“Analisis Gas Terlarut pada Minyak Transformator Tegangan Tinggi”, Jurnal ITENAS, Vol. 9, No. 4, Des 2005- Feb 2006, pp. 175- 179
“The Influence of Applied Voltage on PD Patterns in Polymeric Insulation”, Proc. Of EECCIS 2006
“The Influence of Humidity on PD Characteristics in a Void in Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)”, Proc. Of The 8th IPACDM 2006
“Performance of 20 kV Epoxy Resin Outdoor Insulator under Various Environment Conditions”, Proc. Of The 8th IPACDM 2006
“Multivariate Statistical Analysis for Performance Assessment of High Voltage Outdoor Insulators Operating Under Various Meteorological Conditions”, Proc. Of The 8th IPACDM 2006
“Pengaruh Usia Pakai terhadap Karakteristik Dielektrik dan Gas Terlarut pada Minyak Transformator”, Proc. Of EECCIS 2006
“Studi Perhitungan Ukuran Kritis Rongga Udara (Void) di dalam Kabel Polimer Tegangan Tinggi terhadap Kemunculan Peluahan Sebagian (Partial Discharge)”, Proc. Of EECCIS 2006
“The Influence of Arc on Dissolved Gases in Transformer Oils”, Proc. Of The 8th IPACDM 2006
“Effects of Electric Arc on The Dielectric Properties of Liquid Dielectrics”, Proc. Of The 8th IPACDM 2006
“Pengaruh Rekondisi Terhadap Karakteristik Dielektrik Minyak Transformator”, Proc. Of EECCIS 2006
“Leakage Current Characteristics of Epoxy Resin Insulation”, International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis, Changwon, Korea, 2-5 April 2006
“Study on Properties of Palm Oils as Biodegradable Liquid Insulating Materials”, Proc. Of EECCIS 2006
“Influences of Water Droplet Size and Contact Angle on the Electric Field and Potential Distributions on an Insulator Surface”, Proceedings The 8th International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials, Bali 26-30 June, 2006
“Study On The Electrical Equivalent Circuit Models of Polluted Outdoor Insulators”, Proceedings The 8th International Conference on Properties and Applications of Dielectric Materials, Bali 26-30 June, 2006
“Pola Arus Bocor pada Permukaan Isolator Pasangan Luar Polimer Epoxy Resin 20 kV”, (SITIA 2006), ITS Surabaya, 2 Mei, 2006
“Tegangan Lewat Denyar (Flashover) pada Isolator Pasangan Luar Polimer Epoxy Resin 20 kV”, (SITIA 2006), ITS Surabaya, 2 Mei, 2006
“Pengaruh Konsentrasi Asam Lemak Polar (Stearin) terhadap Karakteristik Dielektrik Minyak Kelapa Sawit sebagai Bahan Alternatif Isolasi Tegangan Tinggi”, (SITIA 2006), ITS Surabaya, 2 Mei, 2006
“Comparison of Ceramics and Epoxy Resin Performance as 20 kV Outdoor Insulator in Tropical Environment”, ICEEI 2007 Bandung, 17-19 June 2007
“Leakage Current, Hydrophobicity and Flashover Characteristics of Ceramics for Outdoor Insulators under Artificially-Simulated Pollutions”, ICEEI 2007 Bandung, 17-19 June 2007
“Mapping of Pollution Based on ESDD and NSDD Value at the Minahasa Electric Distribution System”, ICEEI 2007 Bandung, 17-19 June 2007
“Study on the Characteristics of Jatropha and Ricinnus Seed Oils as Liquid Insulating Materials”, 15th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 27-31 August 2007
“Current Status of High Voltage Engineering in Indonesia”, IEEJ Transactions on Power and Energy 2007, Vol.127-B, No.12, pp.1238-1241, December 2007
“Canonical Correlation Analysis for Assessment of leakage Current on Porcelain Insulator”, ACED 2008 Bandung, Nopember 2008
“Comparative Study of leakage current and discharge current of porcelain insulator”, ACED 2008 Bandung, Nopember 2008
“Diagnostic of Mechanical deformation in Power Transformer using Frequency Response Analysis (FRA)”, ACED 2008 Bandung, Nopember 2008
“Diagnosis of Insulation Conditions : Interpretation of Partial Discharges from F-q-n pattern, Pulse-Sequence and Pulse Waveform”, International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis and Monitoring 2008 (CMD 2008), Beijing 21 – 24 April 2008
“In Comparison between Corona Discharge in Air and Streamer Discharge in Silicone Oil”, 2008 International conference on High Voltage Engineering and Application, Chongqing, China, November 2008, pp. 553-556
“Partial Discharge Patterns of Streamers in Insulating Oil under different waveforms of Applied Volatage”, ACED 2008 Bandung, Nopember 2008
“Effects of temperature on Dielectric properties of Rhicinnus Oils as insulating liquid”, International Conference on Condition Monitoring and Diagnosis and Monitoring 2008 (CMD 2008), Beijing 21 – 24 April 2008
“Dielectric Properties of Mixtures between Mineral Oil and Natural Ester”, International on Electrical Insulating Materials (ISEIM 2008), di Yokkaichi 7 – 11 September 2008
108. Dr.Ir. Yusra Sabri
Undergraduate: Electrical Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung, Bandung-Indonesia
Magister: Genie Electrique, National Institute Polytechnique de Toulouse, Toulouse – France
Doctoral: Genie Electrique, National Institute Polytechnique de Toulouse, Toulouse – France
B. Interest :
Electric Power Distribution Systems; Gen. & Trnas. Power Design & Planning; Electric Power Economics Analysis; Electric Power Protection Systems
“Broadband Powerline Communications for ICT Development in Indonesia”, Konferensi Nasional Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi untuk Indonesia (eII2007), Jakarta, 25-26 April 2007
“Designing Incentive Contract on Load Curtailment Programs Based on Game Theory”, Seminar Nasional Teknik Ketenagalistrikan, Makasar, 17-18 July 2007
“Application of Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Method for Forecasting Short-Term Load Demand”, The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI 2007), Bandung, 17-19 June 2007)
“Reconfiguring Radial-Type Distribution Networks Using Graph-Algorithm”, The International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI 2007), Bandung, 17-19 June 2007)
109. Dede Abdul Hasyir, SE., M.E Ak / Team
2008 :Master of Accounting Faculty of Economics UNPAD
2003 : S1, Padjadjaran University, Faculty of Economics, Department of Accounting
Spesialisation: Cost Accounting, Management Accounting
110. Dina Sartika, S.E.M.Si
Specialization: Human Resource Management and Organizational
1. S2 / Management / university Padjadjaran Bandung in 2005
2. S1 / Management / University of Lampung
111. I Wayan Suweca
A. Education : 1985 ‐ Sarjana T Mesin (Ir.), ITB
1987 ‐ D.E.A., Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France
1990 ‐ Doctor, Ecole Centrale de Lyon, France
B. Training :
• Training for Trainers The 7 Habits Signature, May 5‐7, 2012
• Training The 7 Habits Signature, July 11‐14, 2011
• Training on Managing Integrated Product Development, February 11‐13, 2009.
• Workshop on Technopreneurship Dikti, November 29 – December 1, 2008.
• Workshop on Creativity in Teaching and Teaching a Large Classes, July 16‐17, 2007.
• Training on Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP); June 12‐13, 2007.
• Residence Course on Transcendental Meditation; May 16 ‐18, 2007.
• Transcendental Meditation; April 14‐17, 2006.
• Workshop on Training the Trainers; September 28‐29, 2005.
• Training for Trainer from Prime Consulting; May 1‐2, 2005.
• Training on Emotional Intelligence from Prime Consulting; April 1‐2, 2005.
C. Membership of Professional Societies:
• AGMA – American Gear Manufacturers Association
• ISSMO ‐ International Society of Structural and Multidisciplinary Optimization
112. Ir. Setyawan Hardan, M.Sc
S1: Mechanical Engineering Department Bandung Institute of Technology, 1977
Topics For Instructors
A. Mechanical Engineering.
Maintenance Management / Maintenance Management
Maintenance of plant
Weight Management Tools
Pump & Compressor
Metallurgy & Metal Testing
including Destructive Test (DT &) and Non Destructive Test (NDT)
Crane Operation & Maintenance
B. Management / Human Resource Development
Leadership, leadership Kubik
General Affairs Management
Human Resource Management
Pre Purna Bhakti
Project feasibility study
Modern Warehouse And Inventory Control
Customers Service Exellence
EQ At Work
Maintenance Management / Maintenance / Maintenance Planners Mgt.
People Management Skill
Root Caused Analysis
Training Needs Analysis
Management Of Training
Clean Production, Clean Development Mechanism / CDM.
Supply Chain Management
Corporate Culture (Corporate Culture)
113. Ir. Tiyono, MT
1. S1 : Electro Engineering, UGM, 1987
2. S2: Mastering Enginering Pasca Sarjana, UGM, 2003
a. Energy management
b. Project management
c. Electric power installations,
d. Substation Technology,
e. High Voltage Engineering
f. Power Electronic Control Systems,
g. Basic electro
h. Analysis of Electricity Network
i. Utilities (Power Engineering),
j. Control of electrical machines,
k. Distribution system,
l. Power Protection
m. Power electronics and UPS,
n. Electronic instrumentation,
114. Nama : DR. Ir. Sudarmoyo, SE, MS
Qualified : Reservoir Engineer, Petroleum Economic
2000 – Doctor in Petroleum Engineering, Institute of Technology Bandung
1996 – Geothermal Reservoir Course, Geothermal Institute, Auckland University, Auckland New Zealand
1992 – Master of Science in Petroleum Engineering, Institute of Technology Bnadung
1985 – Graduate in Economic Management, UGM, Yogyakarta
1982 – Graduate in Petroleum Engineering, UPN, Yogyakarta
2006 – Now : Senator of UPN, Yogyakarta
2002-2005 : Head of Petroleum epartment, Faculty of Mineral Technology of UPN, Yogyakarta
2000-2003 : Courses Instructor of Petroleum Engineering
1995-1997 : Secretary of the Committee of State Examination for Petyroleum Engineering Department
1992-1994 : Head of Laboratory of Petroleum Engineering Depatment, UPN Yogyakarta
1984-1986 : Reservoir Engineering and Formation Evaluation Consultant
1983-Now : Lecturer Staff of Petroleum Engineering Department
Dan banyak penelitian, seminar dan proyek-proyek yang beliau isi dan lakukan sejak dari tahun 1982. Serta tercatat sebagai anggota dari: Society of Petroleum Engineer; Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineer; Indonesian Geothermal Association; Society of Petroleum Well Log Analyst; Indonesian Petroleum Association.
115. Nama : DR. Ir. Drs. Herianto, MSc.
Qualified : Reservoir Engineer, Petroleum Economic
1982 – University Graduated as Bachelor Engineer (BE) in Petroleum Engineering at UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta.
1988 – University Graduated as Petroleum Engineer (Ir) in Petroleum Engineering at UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta.
1991 – University Graduated as Philosophy (Drs) in Philosophy Faculty at UGM, Yogyakarta.
1994 – University Graduated as Magister Engineer (MSc.) in Petroleum Engineering, specially Drilling Engineering at ITB Bandung
2007 – University Graduated as Doctor of Philosophy (PhD.) in Petroleum Engineering, UTM, Skudai, JB, Malaysia
Pengalaman Kerja dan Instruktur Pelatihan
1982 – 1986:
As laboratories Instructor at Petroleum Engineering Department UPN “Veteran ” Yogyakarta :
• Drilling Fluid and Cement Laboratory
• Formation Evaluation Laboratory
• Drilling and Production Equipment Laboratory
• Fluid Reservoir and Core Analysis Laboratory
• Certificate of Course in Geostatic Method in Reservoir Characterization from ITB Bandung
• Certificate of Course in The Use Of Fractals for Reservoir Characterization and Enhanced Oil Recovery Processes From ITB , Bandung
• Certificate of Course in Applied Reservoir Simulation from Texas A & M University at ITB , Bandung
• Certificate of Course in Thermal Recovery from Texas A & M University at ITB , Bandung
• Certificate of Course in Preparing data at Reservoir Simulation from Texas A & M University at ITB , Bandung
• Certificate of Course in Water Flooding from Texas A & M University at ITB , Bandung
116. Dr. Sudjati Rachmat, DEA & Team
Mr. Rachmat is a lecturer in Bandung since 1979 until now. Mr. Sudjati is an alumnus of the ITB graduating in 1977, then continued his education at diplome d’Etude Approfondie Ecole Centrale de Lyon, UCB Lyon I, FRANCE. And in the years 1985 – 1987 he took courses Docteur en Mecanique de Fluide (Methode Numerique) Ecole Centrale de Lyon, UCB Lyon I, FRANCE.
Mr. Rachmat often becomes instructors in many petroleum-related training to companies throughout Indonesia, such as Pertamina, Chevron, Rhino LNG, Total, Vico, Mobil Oil Indonesia, Ministery of Mining and Energy, Unocal Indonesia, Lemigas, IATMI-IWPL Gas , PPTM Gas, PT Caltex Pacific Indonesia, Gulf, Arco, etc.. Training topics that he convey them is production surface and down hole equipment, Basic Reservoir Engineering, Sucker Rod Pumping Theory and Practice, Production Logging Engineering, Nodal Analysis and Production Optimization, Well Test, Operation and Interpretation, Well Design, Completion and Workover , Numerical and Statistical Methods for Petroleum Engineering Problems, Oil-Well Stimulation, Hydraulic fracturing, Statistics for Petroleum Engineering, Reservoir Simulation for Enhanced Oil Recovery, Applied Reservoir Engineering and Reservoir Simulation, Aspects of Horizontal Well Technology, Geology and Geophysics Modeling, Advanced Programming on Numerical Analysis and Industrial Information Systems, Management Information System, Well Stimulation of Oil and Gas Reservoir, Horizontal Well Technology, Transportation of Oil and Gas, Sand Control Technology, and others. Mr. Sudjati did a lot of research in the field of Oil and Gas and has published and took seminar.
117. Atika Jauharia Hatta H., S.E., M.Si.
Mrs. Atikah graduated S2 From Gadjah Mada Univercity in accounting study program. She experts in taxation, Management accounting, Cost Accounting, Behavioral accounting. She got many research experiences start form 2006, She has got experiences writing scientific articles like a journal economic and accouting, she also attanded seminar and training.
118. Amin Wibowo, M.B.A., Ph.D.
Professional Organization Membership
1. Indonesian Economists Association (ISEI)
2. SGBED (Society for Global Business and Economic Development
1. Human Resource Management
2. Strategic Management on Behavioral Perspective
1. Sarjana Ekonomi, Faculty of Economics, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia, 1993
2. Master of Business Administration, Monash University, Australia, 1998
3. Doctor of Philosophy, Curtin University of Technology, Australia, 2008
1. Amin Wibowo (2012). Partial and Total Disaggregation Framework of A Second-Order Construct of Organisational Culture. Jurnal Siasat Bisnis (Discipline-based research), Vol.16, No.1, p.59-69
2. Amin Wibowo (2009). Internal Corporate Governance and Organizational Performance: Evidence from Indonesia. The Journal of Contemporary Issues in Business and Government, Vol.15, No.2, p.95-111
1. Pemenuhan Tugas dan Amanat: Sebuah Pemikiran Alternatif Tata Kelola Organisasi (Corporate Governance), dalam Manajemen dalam Perspektif (Fulfillment of Duties and Mandate: An Alternative Thinking of Organizational Governance (Corporate Governance), in Management in Perspective) . Gramedia, Jakarta, 2012
1. Partial and total disaggregation framework of a second-order construct in the relationship of organizational culture and internal corporate governance . 7th European conference on research methodology (ECRM) for business and management studies, conference chair peter sharp – regent’s college, london, UK 19-20 juni, 2008
2. the impact of internal corporate governance on arganizational performance in Indonesian companies . 10th international conference of the society for global business and economic development. Montclair State university and Ryukoku University, Kyoto, 8-11 August 2007, hal3064-3084, 2007
3. does organizational culture affect internal corporate governance? A study of Indonesian companies . 21st ANZAM 2007 conference – University of western sidney, sidney 4-7 desember, 2007
4. Does organizational culture affect aorganizational performance? A study of Indonesian companies . 7th Asian Academy of management conference, Asian academy of management and school of management – Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia, 21-25 Mei 2007, hal 242-251, 2007
1. Application of Confirmatory Factor Analysis to the Study of Internal Corporate Governance Construct: A Higher-Order Factor Model . Curtin Business School Doctoral Students? Colloquium 2007 ? Curtin University of Technology, Perth, 30-31 August., 2007
2. Application of confirmatory factor analysis to the study of internal corporate governance construct: a higher-order factor model . Curtin business school doctoral student’s colloqium 30-31 Agustus, 2007
119. Ir. Deddy Nugraha
Mr. is a dedicated experienced fulltime trainer and technical consultant since 2002. He holds a B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering from ITB, Bandung. He has worked nationally in a wide variety of industries including: technology, aerospace, utilities, auditing, mining and institutions thus engaged as a corporate consultant. He also holds certifications for those particular fields from Snecma, France; Engine Support Inc., USA; Danobat, Spain; DNV, Singapore; MTU, Germany and FAA Auditor, USA. Mr. Nugraha is a member of Indonesian Society for Reliability and was elected as General Sectretay for 2004-2007 period. He has trained hundreds of managers, engineers and floor associates, subjects taught to include; CMMS, RCM, TPM, Project Management, Quality Process Control, Corrosion Control and Protection, Failure Analysis, Engineering Design, Instalation & Constrcution, Inventory Control and Management. Major clients include: Pertamina, British Petroleum, Petrochina, Siemen Power, PT. Indonesia Power, PT. Krakatau Steel, Freeport Indonesia, PT. Surveyor Indonesia, Chevron, Medco Energy, PT. Aneka Tambang, Garuda Maintenance Facility, PT. Perusahaan Gas Negara, PT. Semen Padang, PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Indah Kiat Pulp & Paper, PT. Tjiwi Kimia, PT. Pupuk Kujang and PT. Kaltim Prima Coal.
120. Drs. Arief Bahtiar, MSA. Akt.
Master lulusanÂ Department of Accountancy, College of Commerce and Business Administration, the University ofÂ Illinois, Urbana Champaign USA adalah pengajar pada Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Islam Indonesia (UII), Yogyakarta, juga anggota dari The Indonesian Institute of Accountant dan The American Accounting Association. BeliauÂ pernah menjadi Accounting dan Management ConsultantÂ Â pada perusahaan BUMN serta Financial Controller pada beberapa perusahaan swasta. Dan saat iniÂ juga aktif sebagai Accounting and Financial Consultant di lembaga keuangan konvensional dan syariah, serta menjadiÂ trainer pada pelatihan, seminar, workshop untuk perusahaan-perusahan seperti pemerintahan, BUMN, lembaga keuangan, perusahaan Oil & Gas, Pertambangan, Pendidikan, dll . Bidang keahlian dan training subject beliau antara lain : Analisa Laporan Keuangan,Â Basic/ Advanced Accounting, Financial Controller, Accounting and FinanceÂ for Non-Financial Managers, Â Manajemen Pengelolaan Keuangan, Perencanaan Keuangan di Masa Purnabhakti, dll.
121. Bambang Haryanto
ialah instruktur dan konsultan independen pada berbagai Training Center, organisasi bisnis dan lembaga, antara lain pernah untuk BCA Group, Salim Group, Bank Tamara, Gajah Tunggal Group, Dharmala Group, Sampoerna Group, Tiga Raksa Group, Modern Group, Napan Group, Lippo Bank, BDNI, dan Bank Artha Graha. Ia memulai karirnya dengan bekerja di berbagai hotel internasional selama empat setengah tahun, bidang sales dan pariwisata selama dua tahun sebelum menjadi dosen di Universitas Terbuka selama enam tahun. Selain menjadi dosen, ia juga bertanggung-jawab serta memimpin banyak satuan tugas untuk menyelesaikan berbagai tugas manajerial dan pengembangan dalam bidang penyelenggaraan pendidikan tinggi.
Tahun 1989, ia memulai bekerja di Divisi HRD dan Training Center BCA sebagai instruktur program-program manajemen dan pengembangan diri. Ia pernah menjadi Kepala Pelaksana Harian BCA Training Center selain menjadi Koordinator Program Pengembangan Manajemen. Ia juga telah berhasil menyusun, mengembangkan dan menyelenggarakan berbagai pelatihan untuk BCA Training Center.
Tahun 1993, ia memulai karir sebagai instruktur dan konsultan yang bekerja secara mandiri untuk berbagai organisasi bisnis dan lembaga. Hingga saat ini ia telah menyelesaikan dengan baik lebih dari seribu kali berbagai jenis program pelatihan dan konsultasi.
Bambang mempunyai ijasah Master of Education dari Simon Fraser University Canada (1989), Sarjana Pendidikan dari Universitas Negeri Jakarta (1983), dan Diploma III Perhotelan (1978). Selain itu ia juga sangat berminat dan sering mengikuti berbagai seminar dan pelatihan yang berkaitan dengan manajemen umum, manajemen strategik, manajemen operasional, kepemimpinan, penjualan, pemasaran, UKM, dan pelayanan prima.
122. Dr. Bambang Murtjahjanto, M.Sc, P.E.
Mr. Bambang Murtjahjanto Ph.D. graduated from Engineering System, passed University of Century, Albuquerque, NM, USA. As a professional he has a membership of Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Professional Engineer of California, USA, Society for Occupational Health & Safety Specialist, and Instrument Society of America (ISA) on safety instrumented system (SIS) committee.
Mr. Bambang Murtjahjanto also has a qualification for QHSE practitioner at petrochemical and oil and gas industries. As a practitioner, he has an experiences as HSE Engineer at Roy Huffington, Inc; Gas Plant Manager at Mitsubishi Group; Operation Manager at Du Pont Chemical Inc.; South East Asia Manufacturing Manager at GE Power and Locomotive Company, Senior Turbine Engineer at Siemens (IPP) and Consultant at 14 Oil and gas companies in Indonesia.
123. Dudung Duhara, ST., MT., SSMBB
Dudung Duhara adalah Professional Consultant pada PT. Phitagoras Global Duta – suatu lembaga konsultan yang bergerak dalam bidang pelatihan dan konsultansi manajemen peningkatan kinerja dan daya saing perusahaan. Sebagai konsultan, Dudung memfokuskan diri dalam bidang Industrial Strategy & Management.
Dudung berpengalaman dalam implementasi program peningkatan produktivitas dan kualitas, shopfloor improvement, efisiensi dan cost reduction, manajemen pergudangan dan efisiensi material, operation dan manufacturing management. Sebelum berkarir sebagai konsultan, Dudung bekerja di LG Innotek Indonesia, PQM Consultants, Eterindo Group, Kaizen Global Solusi, Center for Productivity & Quality Excellence (CPQE), dan mengajar di beberapa universitas swasta. Dudung memiliki latar belakang Sarjana Teknik Elektro, dan Magister Teknik Industri, serta mendapatkan Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt dari International Quality Federation (IQF), USA.
Klien-klien yang telah ditanganinya antara lain : Pencil Lead Indonesia, Goodyear Indonesia, Cometa Can Indonesia, Gramedia Majalah, Sumitomo Electric Wintec Indonesia, DuPont Powder Coatings Indonesia, American Standard Indonesia, Yasulor Indonesia, Linfox Indonesia, Bumimulia Indah Lestari, Sumatera Prima Fibreboard, Indofarma, Bank Syariah Mandiri, Biotis Agrindo, Sayap Mas Utama, Bank Mandiri, Indonesia Steel Tube Work, Danone Dairy Indonesia, Federal Nittan Indonesia, Actavis Indonesia, Trac Astra, Inter Aneka Kimia Lestari, Schneider Indonesia, Sanyo Prescision Batam, Saitama Stamping Indonesia, Tekpack Asia, Frigorek Indonesia, Eternal Buana Chemical Industries, Eterindo Nusa Graha, Anugerahinti Gemanusa, Petrowidada, Tirta Investama.
124. Soehatman Ramli, Ir, Dipl.SM
Berpengalaman di bidang Occupational Health & Safety dan Environment selama lebih dari 35 tahun. Pernah menjabat sebagai EHS Manager, Marketing and Trading Pertamina. Saat ini aktif dalam memberikan training dan konsultasi dalam bidang Occupational Health & Safety dan Environment di berbagai perusahaan. Klien yang pernah beliau tangani diantaranya Kondur Petroleum,BP Migas,Indonesia Power,Nippon Shokubai, Pertamina, Telkom, Blue Scope Steel. Beliau pernah menjabat sebagai Ketua Ikatan Ahli K3 Indonesia (IAKKI) sekaligus Ketua Penyusunan Standard Kompetensi K3 Indonesia. Pendidikan formal beliau adalah Teknik Kimia, selain itu juga mendapatkan gelar Dipl. Safety dari British Safety Council, serta Graduate of Safety Management Universitas Indonesia. Beliau juga adalah Lead Auditor OHSAS 18001 dan ISO 14001.
125. Ir. Tagar Nusapitu, MM.
Perjalanan karir profesional beliau dimulai sejak menjadi Laboratory, Safety & Environment Engineer di Styrindo Mono Indonesia dan Product Development and Application Engineer di PT. Polytama Propindo, yang keduanya merupakan perusahaan Petrokimia. Sejak bergabung di PT Acumen Indonesia (2002 – 2004), maupun sebagai independent consultant sejak Maret 2004, beliau sudah membantu lebih dari 118 perusahaan dalam training maupun konsultasi penerapan ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, maupun Sistem Manajemen QHSE yang terinteregasi (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001). Aktif sebagai salah satu pengurus dalam Asosiasi Ahli Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja Konstruksi Indonesia (A2K4I), dan sebagai assessor dalam organisasi A2K4-I tersebut. Beliau bergabung di PT. Phitagoras Global Duta sejak tahun 2005.
126. Yuwono D. Sucipto, Ir, MM
Memiliki pengalaman sebagai Quality Management Consultant dan pernah menempati posisi Training Manager di salah satu proyek World Bank. Beberapa topik unggulan yang beliau bawakan di dunia training diantaranya Internal Audit of ISO 9001, internal Audit of ISO 14001, Documenting & Implementing of ISO 9001, Documenting & Implementing of ISO 14001, 5 S-House Keeping Management dan Total Quality Management. Ruang lingkup pengalamannya selain di bidang pelatihan juga sebagai Konsultan Pendamping dalam menerapkan ISO 9000/ ISO 14000/ OHSAS 18000 serta Technical Expert dari Singapore Accreditation Council (SAC). Sepanjang pengalamannya di dunia training & consultant, Beliau membantu di beberapa perusahaan ternama seperti: Panasia Grup, Argo Pantes Grup, Salim Grup, PT. Himalaya, PT. Central Georgette Nusantara, PT. Industri Sandang Nusantara, PT. Anugerah Citra Abadi, PG. Kebon Agung, PT. Karyabudy Ekatama, Universitas Budi Luhur, STMT Trisakti, PT. Kereta Api Indonesia (KAI), API (Asosiasi Pertekstilan Indonesia), APINDO (Asosiasi Pengusaha Indonesia) dan beberapa perusahaan lainnya. Yuwono D. Sucipto adalah lulusan ITT/ STTT (Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Tekstil), Bandung dan Magister Manajemen dari STIE IPWI, Jakarta, dan Lead Auditor of ISO 9000/ ISO 14000/ OHSAS 18000.
127. Sulhan Askandar, Drs., M.M.
Mr. Sulhan Askandar finished Bachelor of Economics (S-1), Major in Management & Finance, Airlangga University, Surabaya and Mulawarman University, Samarinda. He also has certificated in courses of Advanced International Program in Oil &Gas Financial Management – The University of Texas at Dallas, USA -1996, Project Finance- New York Institute of Finance, New York, USA -1998.
His career was at UNOCAL Indonesia Company, an American energy company operates in Indonesia with around 1700 employees. Last position is Manager of Accounting & Finance. Mr. Sulhan Askandar, was assigned in UNOCAL Headquarter, Los Angeles USA as a Senior Accountant, responsible for the preparation of KPI for international operations. He also has an experiences as a Senior Accountant of Bechtel Incorporated, an American Construction Company. Another experiences as a Technical Staff of Development Budget, Directorate General Of Budget in the Ministry Of Finance, the Government of Indonesia.
In training fields Mr. Sulhan Askandar has more than 35 years experiences in managing large Accounting, Finance and Budgeting functions both in the government institution as well as in a major multinational.
Mr. Sulhan Askandar has a proven track success record in facilitating a workshop in Indonesia’s Petroleum Accounting System. His vast experiences on finance and budgeting function in oil & gas industry; including two years overseas job assignments and exposure in US provided extremely valuable resources to participants.
Currently, Mr. Sulhan Askandar is a Senior Consultant in one of the Indonesian Oil and Gas consulting firm. Additionally, he becomes a course leader for oil and gas management training and development, including PSC Accounting System, Taxation, Cash Management, Budgeting and other accounting and finance related subjects.
Now, Mr. Sulhan Askandar also held key positions in Finance and Accounting at several oil and gas companies, TAC Pertamina Meruap and SAMUDRA Energy Ltd. In addition, he serves as a Financial and Accounting consultant to many oil and gas companies. Particularly with respect to the preparation of Finance and Accounting policies and procedures, such as in PT Medco Power, JOB Pertamina, etc. He also involved in the preparation of Work Program and Budget of PT Pertamina EP. He conducted in-house trainings and workshops related to Finance and Accounting for various oil and gas companies.
128. Bayu Kristanto, Ir., M.M.
Mr. Bayu Kristanto is an executive professional in Oil and Gas Industry for more than 16 years, with extensive experience in technical and commercial analyst as well as portfolio management and planning analyst of upstream oil and gas project, analyst in oil and gas entitlement within PSC agreement, expertise of Plan of Development (POD), develop and analyst WP&B and Corporate Strategy & Corporate Planning Upstream & Downstream oil and gas business. He draws this experience from his tenure as prime expert of strategic portfolio in upstream oil and gas business and Corporate Planning PT Pertamina (Persero). He works for BPMIGAS as Manager of Financial and Economic Analyst. His most recent practices are participation as team member of LNG Tangguh Project Finance and member of Indonesian Crude Price Committee (ICP). He completed his Bachelor of Oil Engineering, Major in Geologist, in UPN Yogyakarta, and holds Master of Management, specialist in Management Accounting, in UGM Yogyakarta. He also attended several advanced professional course overseas including Advanced International Program in Oil & Gas Financial Management – The University of Texas Dallas, USA, and Oil & Gas Management for Executive – Institut Francais du Petrole (IFP) – Paris, France.
129. Zaenal M. Sofro, dr., AIFM.
Bapak Zaenal M. Sofro lulus dari Fakultas Kedokteran Universitas Gadjah Mada tahun 1986 dan menyelesaikan master di Sport Medicine and Circulatory, Innsbruck, Austria Tahun 1999. Sebagai profesional di bidang medis dan kedokteran Bapak Zaenal M. Sofro mempunyai pengalaman di beberapa rumah sakit, di Pupuk Kaltim, Bontang, Beliau secara rutin juga menjadi Medical Team Ibadah Haji di Mekah, Saudi Arabia, serta di beberapa perusahaan di perusahaan Oil and gas, dan juga membuka praktek dokter. Di organisasi sosial selain aktif di kegiatan Palang Merah Indonesia, Bapak Zaenal M. Sofro juga aktif dalam kegiatan Yayasan Jantung Sehat Indonesia. Sebagai trainer, Bapak Zaenal mempunyai pengalaman untuk menangani training pra purnabakti untuk bidang keluarga harmonis, psikologi pra purnabakti, serta materi training public course dan inhouse yang terkait dengan masalah medis dan kedokteran. Sebagai seorang fasilitator, Bapak Zaenal juga aktif sebagai pembicara di acara Metro TV Healtly Life, Radio Swaragama Rubrik Kesehatan, dan Radio Trijaya FM Kesehatan Olahraga. Beberapa karya tulis yang pernah diterbitkan adalah Determining of Exercise Intensity Based on Heart Rate & Level of Blood Latic Acid, Submaximal Kaltenbach Exercise Stress Testing, Ergometry as a method to improve athlete achievement, Exercise for elderly, Exercise and nutrition, Blood Fluid and Performance, Sports, and Nutrition, Body Fluid and Fatique, dan Fasting dan Keselamatan Penerbangan.
130. Ir. Pungky Purnadi, M.M.
Pungki Purnadi is certified HR practitioner, having more than 20 years experience in handling HR matter. His engineering background education and master human resources management support him to become the innovative HR Practitioner. He had various working experiences regionally and internationally such as with TOTAL Indonesie, MedcoEnergi, Petronas Carigali, WorleyParsons, Petrosea and some years with international management consultant, handling some HR matters in various industries. During his working experiences, he had been assigned to various key HR position such as Training & Development Manager, HRD Manager, Country HR Manager, South East Asia Regional HR Manager and Human Capital Director. He is also one of the founders who have an initiative to conduct HR certification in Indonesia such as Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) and Certified Human Resource Management (CHRM). As HR practitioners, he is very active to run and facilitating several HR program.
131. Reynaldo Zorro, M.Eng., Ph.D.
Mr. Zoro was born in 1950 at Sawahlunto, West of Sumatera. His position now is Head of High Voltage Laboratory at Electrical and Informatics Division of Bandung Institute of Technology. He also work as a lecturer of Power Engineering Research STEI Institute Technology Bandung Division.
He graduated from Electrical Engineering ITB in 1975 and finished master in High Voltage Faculty in TU Munich, German on 1982. He is very attracted in lightning, and he finished master in high voltage in FPS ITB in 1999 he also passed the Philosophic Doctor of High Voltage Engineering in TU Munich and FPS ITB.
In professional in High Voltage and Lightning, he has all of strategic position like Head of SPP ITB, Gunung Tangkuban Perahu (1992), Head of HALTI (2002), Head of High Voltage Laboratory ITB (2003), and Chairman of Power Engineering Division of STEI ITB (2006).
He also has an experiences in Indonesian Lightning, as a Head of standardization team DLPE-ESDM, and National Standardization of IEC. In international field, he has an experiences at CIGRE, France and Standardization Team of IEC TC-81.
132. DR. Ir. Sarju Winardi, M.T.
Mr. Sarju Winardi graduated from Geological Engineering at Gadjah Mada University and mastering in geology from Tasmania University, Australia. He is a geologist with educational background master and doctor in geological technique. He has an academical and practitional background in geology and oil and gas.
Mr. Sardju Winardi has an experiences in oil and gas multinaional company as Caltex Pacific Indonesia, Pertamina DOH JBB, PT. Elnusa Gsc, Pertamina KTI & Halliburton. In academical and scientist, he has an experiences as Lecturer at Geological Engineering at Gadjah Mada University and also has an experiences in geologist seminars. He also has a membership at oil and gas and geological communities likes IATMI, HAGI, IAGI and some geologist partnership in Indonesia.
133. Sutrisno, S.Pd., Bc.M.
Mr. Sutrisno is a proffesional lecture on oil and gas, especially on well servicing and offshore production certification. He was born in Blora on February 7, 1948. Started a job at Nglobo, Semanggi on 1967 he continued works at some oil field in Cepu. On 1984 he works as a lecturer at AKAMIGAS Cepu and have a position as Head of Production Employee Development. In 1996 he started job for evaluation team of certification, majoring on Work Over & Well Servicing and Offshore Production.
After retire on March 2004 he still has certificate of competencies on well servicing and offshore production. In the other specialist, he also has skill on teach about oil and gas like sucker rod pump, oil well maintenance, well completion, gas production, coiled tubing, wireline operations, etc.
134. Ir. Eddy Bachry, M.Sc.
Mr. Eddy Bachry graduated from Mechanical Engineer from ITB Bandung, Diploma of AFRM (Affiliate Faculty of Risk Management), British Safety Council, London, and Master of Occupational Safety & Health , Indonesia University.
Mr. Eddy Bachri has 25 years experiences in oil and gas HSE at VICO and Sucofindo as HSE Superintendent and now as a HSE Consultant. Mr. Eddy Bachri also has an appointed by Indonesian Government as Assistance Program Manager of ASEAN OSHNET.
135. Deddy Kristanto, Ir., M.Sc., Ph.D.
Mr. Dedy Kristanto finished study in Petroleum Engineering from Universitas Pembangunan Nasional and continued study for Master of Science (M.Sc) in Petroleum Engineering, especially on Reservoir Engineering and Enhanced Oil Recovery at Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. He finished Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Petroleum Engineering, especially on Reservoir Engineering and Enhanced Oil Recovery Simulation for Single-Phase and Two-Phase Flow in Heterogeneous Porous Media from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. He has an experiences as a petroleum engineering lecturer and the other hand he has many experiences on hand.
As an academician practitioner, Mr. Dedy Kristanto has an ecperiences as a lecturer, chief of drilling mud analyst, member of URGE (University Research for Graduate Education), and IRPA (Intesification of Research Priority Area), and also as a consultant member of corrosion management technology for PT. BOC Gases.
Mr. Dedy Kristanto also actives in many of organization experiences, like Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, Indonesian Geothermal Association, Society of Petroleum Engineers, International Geothermal Association, and also Indonesian Corrosion Association as a vice chariman of working committee.
His experiences as a Senior Reservoir Engineer of Oil Production Lifting by ESP, Cooperation Pertamina Hulu, Project Leader of Improvement Oil Recovery (IOR) by Chemical Flooding (Surfactant-Polymer Flooding) of Limau Oil Field for PT. Petroleum Nusantara Energy, Senior Reservoir Engineer of Dynamic Tambora Synthetic Study of Tambora Field, PT. TOTAL INDONESIE Balikpapan-East Kalimantan, Senior Reservoir Engineer of East Kalimantan Gas Deliverability Review (EKGDR), Collaboration between BP MIGAS, PPPTMGB “LEMIGAS”, ITB, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, USAKTI with PT. TOTAL INDONESIE, PT. CHEVRON, PT. VICO INDONESIA.
Mr. Dedy Kristanto also have an experiences in some project likes Gravel Packing Evaluation in Area 5 (Caltex, Duri), Porosity and Water Saturation by Logging (IES-FDC-CNL, Total Indonesie), Oil Recovery by CO2 Flooding (With Team ITB Bandung), Microbial EOR (Kawengan Field), EOR Processes (Petronas, Malaysia), Lattice Gas Automata (Petronas, Malaysia).
136. Ir. Sudjoko Sumaryono., M.T.
Mr. Sudjoko Sumaryono graduated from University of Gadjah Mada Jogjakarta, majoring Electrical Engineering. He was also finished his master in Electrical Engineering at Information Technology Faculty University of Gadjah Mada Jogjakarta.
In the computing field Mr. Sudjoko Sumaryono has the capability to design and implement computing system such as integrated managerial systems, networking, ad all programs with web based applications. He is also skillful in several of computing business applications, and delivers some of computer application related trainings.
This experience developing when he was working as a IT Consultant at PT. Total EP. As a IT Specialist at Gadjah Mada University, etc.
Mr. Sudjoko Sumaryono participated in various workshops & training programs mainly in the computing and filling system as well as in other computer and information technology aspects. And because of his experiences and capability he was being an Instructor for Information Technology at some university.
137. Dra.Iin Mayasari, M.Si., Ph.D.
Iin Mayasari garaduated on Philosophyc Doctor Gadjah Mada University has an experiences more than 15 years in HRM, Public Relation, and Marketing. He also has an activity as an consultant in multinational company likes Pertamina, Medco, Petrochina, HESS, Bukit Asam, Krakatau Steel, PJB, etc. As a journalist, Iin Mayasari writes manies of articles that’s published more than 50 journal and publisher.
Iin Mayasari also has an experiences in international seminars likes The Multi Perspectives of Consumer Behavior on Online Purchase Behavior, presented in the 2012 Intemational Conference on e-Commerce, e-Administration, March in Hongkong; An Exploratory Study of Recognizing Social Marketing in Business Practices to Achieve Better Performance in Challenging Business Environment. October in Makati Philippines; Communication Corporate Social Responsibility to Publics: Study of Website Publication of Indonesian Companies. Presented in The Conference of Society of Interdisciplinary Business Research, June in Bangkok, Thailand; The First International Seminar of Islamic Marketing, Study of Determinants for the Choice Between Islamic Brand and Non-Islamic Brand: The case of banking, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Now, Iin Mayasari give a sharing knowledge in training as Human Resources Management, Marketing Management, TNA Based on Competence, Training of Trainer, Online Marketing, etc.
138. Ir . Prabowo Sutadji, M.M.
Mr. Prabowo Sutadji graduated from Electrical Engineering and Master of Management that’s has an experiences in electrical and mechanical maintenance. Mr. Prabowo has an experiences in training, especially in maintenance of electrical system and mechanical system.
Mr. Prabowo Sutadji has an experiences and sharing of knowledge in maintenance of electrical system, mechanical and macinery engineering maintenance, including spareparts allocation and resources that’s be needs to maintenance.
As a trainer, Mr. Prabowo Sutadji teach many of training as electircal and mechanical maintenance management, rotating equipment, pump, and compressor, electrical maintenance, preventive and predictive maintenance, electrical motor protection, pump and compressor, etc.
In oil and gas certification Mr. Prabowo Sutadji has a license from Departemen Tenaga Kerja RI for certified trainer and acessor in Electrical Safety.
139. Iva Ariani, S.S., M.Hum., Ph.D.
Mrs. Iva Ariani works as an educational staff at Gadjah Mada University. He also has a job for a freelance columnist and managing editor in some published journal, especially in culture and communication. She graduated a master of philosophy science in Gadjah Mada University and finished philosophyc doctor in same faculty in 2009. As a columnist she wrote many articles and publications that publish in national and international journal likes impulse culture journal. He also has experiences for a researcher. Her research majoring in communication, culture diversity, public relation, and human resources development especially in self development. As a professional trainer in human resources and communication, she has experiences at many concentration likes communication skills, community social responsibility, community development, master of ceremony, presentation skills, etc. She also works as a professional consultant at PT. Adaro, PT. Kitadin, etc., especially in communication and public relation.
140. Ir . Deddy Cahyoko Aji,.
Mr. Dedi Cahyoko finished study of Oil and Gas. He also teaches Minerals Technology Faculty, majoring for Oil and Gas at Pembangunan Nasional University. He always attended and participated in various workshops & training programs mainly in the Oil and Gas. His experiences based on oil and gas, like seismology, stratigraphics, surface facilities, reservoir, geothermal, etc. Mr. Dedi Cahyoko is a multidisciplinary Oil and Gas Professional with hands on experiences in the oil and gas field.
As a professional trainer and facilitator, Mr. Dedi Cahyoko teaches and facilitates various trainings such as Petroleum For Non Petroleum Engineer, Basic Petroleum Engineering, Relief Well and Well Logging, Gas Lift Design and Troubleshooting, Surface Facilities, etc.
And as a professional consultant Mr. Dedi Cahyoko does various consulting jobs and he listed for professional member likes IAMI, IATMI, API-INAGA, and SPE that’s all of the organization basically in petroleum engineers association.
Mr. Dedi Cahyoko also have an experiences in some project likes Porosity and Water Saturation by Logging (IES-FDC-CNL, Total Indonesie), Oil Recovery by CO2 Flooding (With Team ITB Bandung), and Microbial EOR (Kawengan Field).
141. Teguh Prasetyo, MT
Jan 2010 – Present : Competency Management Assurance System/CMAS Assessor of PERTAMINA Upstream Energy/ PHE ONWJ, Indonesia
Aug 2006 – End of June 2008 : Quality Control Assistant of International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Responsible for quality control monitoring activities for IOM’s construction activities
relating to Post Earthquake Transitional Program of IOM Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Dec 2004 – Aug 2010 : Mutual Agreement Termination with BP Indonesia. Instructor of Public and Oil/Gas
2002 – 2004 : International Assignment to BP Vietnam. Production Technician Team Leader/Start-up Team of
Nam Con Son Gas Pipeline Terminal of BP Vietnam. Competency Assessor of BP Vietnam.
2000 – 2002 : Production Technician Team Leader of BP Kangean Ltd, Indonesia (Upstream & Downstream).
Training Coordinator, EMS ISO-14001 Project, and Competency Assessor Team for BP Kangean, Ltd
1992 – 2000 : Production Supervisor/Start-up Team of Pagerungan Gas and Condensate Plant, and of ARCO
Indonesia, Offshore Bali North Operations. (Upstream & Downstream). Training Coordinator of ARBNI Pagerungan.
1984 – 1992 : Plant Operator / Control Room Operator of NGL Plant and LPG Storage Barge/FPSO of ARCO Indonesia/ARII, Offshore North-West Java (Downstream).
1983 – 1984 : ARCO Indonesia/ARII Pre-Employment Training Program for Offshore North-West Java Operations.
1983 : Mechanic, PT. United Tractor, Jakarta, Indonesia
Specialties:Oil and Gas production and process.
Experienced with HSE and EMS ISO-14001 standards.
Certified Competency Assessor by Indonesia National Certification Body/BNSP.
141. Awaluddin Nurmiyanto, ST., M.Eng
S1 : Environmnetal engineering, UII, 2008
S2 : Resources Engineering, International Joint Program Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM) dan Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB)
Ikatan Ahli Teknik Penyehatan dan Lingkungan Indonesia (IATPI)
1. 2008, Sistem Manajemen Lingkungan, Basic Training on ISO/IEC 14001-2004
2. 2008, Sistem Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja, Basic Training on OHSAS 18001-2007
1. 2010, Research Student on Material Chemistry Laboratory, Graduated School of Environmental Siences, Hokkaido University. Sapporo, Japan.
2. 2010, Basic training on Material Chemistry Laboratory, IFES, GCOE. Graduated School of Environmental Siences, Hokkaido University. Sapporo, Japan.
142. Ir. Hilman Ahmad, DCE.,
He is an Independent Consultant in industrial oil and gas, member of the Society of Indonesian Petroleum Engineers, who manage the Industrial Oil & Gas Education Center for Professionals and has been practicing production operation & safety and corrosion control engineering in Indonesia for more than twenty-five years. He post-graduated from Tokyo Institute of technology (sponsored by UNESCO) in 1977. He joined in-field-practice program at Nippon Kokan Steel Company & Research Center Kawasaki, Japan for production facility design & construction and corrosion prevention & control in 1983, and collaborated with Cormon Industrial Research Center Brighton UK for on-line corrosion monitoring development in 2000.He has been delivering consultative course in production operation, maintenance & safety and corrosion control for personnel from Oil & Gas Company and Petrochemical Industry since 1979.
143. Bambang Pamudji BSC.SE.
QUALIFICATIONS: B.S. Economic Management. B.S. Public Health Sanitation. Certified Safety Professional (HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety, Industrial Hygiene, OHS Management System , OHS Management System Auditor, Hazop leaders and Hazards assessment , The measurement of the occupational environment, Environmental Risk Analysis, Workplace Control, Engine noise and vibration control ). Profession Member Indonesian Association of HSE Specialist in Chemical Safety. Profession Member Indonesian Association of Occupational Hygiene and Occupational Safety.
144. Ir. Iim Takwim, MM,
sarjana lulusan Universitas Pasundan adalah Ketua Program Studi Teknik Industri pada STT Jabar serta Lecture of Production System, Management Information System, Simulation System, Product Design System, Product Design of Facilities, Research of Operation, System of Performances Analysis, Feasibility Study of Industries, Inventory Control and Network Planning, Performance and Productivites of Management Industries. Begitu banyak pengalaman profesi beliau di berbagai bidang industri , antara lain :
a. Production System & Procedures Plan of Manufacturing at PT. IPTN
b. Technical Staff of Industrial Engineering Division at PT. IPTN (Sub-Contractors, Off-Load and Industrial Domestic Guidance
c. Assisstant Manager of HRD of Textile Industry
d. Manager of Production in Garments Industry at PT. Fit-U
e. Production Manager and Junior Consultan of ISO 9001
f. Berbagai topic Training dan Scientific Work beliau, antara lain :
g. Instructure Bar-chat and Line Balancing Job Establishment and Grading System
h. Awareness and Introduction of ISO 9001 : 2000 (QMS)
i. Junior of Management Representative ISO 9001 : 2000 of Production
j. Iron Casting Technology at IRDMMI/MIDC and JICA-Jepang
k. Management Strategi and Competency
l. Total Quality Management
m. Logistic and Supply Change Management (SCM)
n. Integreted System of Industrial Management
o. Cost Of Project and Tools Management
p. Corporate Social Responsibility
q. Six and Lean Sigma
r. Competency Of Professional-SDM, serta banyak lagi lainnya.
145. Ir. Asep Saefulbachri, MBA.,MM.
adalah lulusan Sarjana Teknik dan Manajemen Industri Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). Pendidikan MBA beliau tempuh dari Asian Institute of Management Manila serta Magister Management dari sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Bandung (STMB Telkom). Beliau juga mengikuti pendidikan singkat lainnya di Arizona State university USA, ATI-Edmonto, Canada, dan Siemens-Munich West Germany. Pengalaman profesional beliau lebih dari 25 tahun, antaranya di Direktorat Logistik PT Telkom (1981 – 1993), Manajer Pengembangan usaha PT Bangtelindo Bandung (1996 – 1997), Managing Director Forum Eksekutif Indonesia, Bandung, Course Director Strategic Forum Expertise Sdn Bhd Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (sejak 1995), Dosen tetap dibeberapa perguruan tinggi untuk program S1 Jurusan Teknologi Industri (sejak 1993) dan program pasca sarjana (S2) Teknik & Manajemen Industri (sejak 1992). Beliau telah mengajar banyak kelas training untuk perusahaan-perusahaan di Indonesia dengan topik-topik yang berkaitan dengan keahlian beliau seperti Operation Management, Purchashing, Production, Logistic & Supply Chain Management, Business & Financial Management, dan lain – lain.
146. Luqman Hakim, ST. M.Si
S1 : Teknik Lingkungan, Sekolah Tinggi Teknik Lingkungan (STTL), 1998
S2 : Ilmu Lingkungan, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), 2003
a. Ikatan Ahli Teknik Penyehatan dan Lingkungan Indonesia (IATPI)
b. Ikatan Nasional Tenaga Ahli Konsultas Indonesia (INTAKINDO)
c. Asosiasi Tenaga Ahli Konstruksi Indonesia (ATAKI)
a. Pemanfaan Penelitian untuk Paten dan Hak Atas Kekayaan Intelektual (HAKI), DIKTI, 2010
b. ISO/IEC 17025, 2009
c. Audit Mutu Internal ISO/IEC 17025, 2009
d. Analisis Mengenai Dampak Lingkungan (AMDAL) tipe B, UGM, Yogyakarta, 2004
e. Audit Lingkungan, Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB), 2004
f. Monitoring Kualitas Lingkungan, Universitas Atmajaya Yogyakarta, 2002
g. Natural Resources Accounting, Universitas Gadjah Mada (UGM), 2000
a. Environmental Analysis and Green Technology, Taiwan, 2010
b. Environmental Analysis and Green Technology, Taiwan, 2009
c. Visiting scholar on JSPS, Hokkaido University Japan, 2006
d. Urban Air Quality Management : Policy and Tools for Integrated Assessment, SEA-UEMA, di Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia, 2007
e. Urban Air Quality Management-CIDA AIT, in Bandung-Indonesia, 2005
f. Chemical Management, di Yogyakarta, 2004
147. DR. HERU KURNIANTO TJAHJONO, S.E., M.M.
S1 Fakultas Ekonomi UGM, 1997
S2 Magister Manajemen UGM, 1997
S3 Magister Manajemen UGM, 2008
Bidang Keahlian :
Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
148. ISTHOFAINA ASTUTY, S.E., M.SI.
• Bidang Keahlian :
Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia
• Pendidikan :
S1 Fakultas Ekonomi UGM, 1995
S2 Pasca Sarjana UGM (2002)
149. EVI RAHMAWATI, SE., M.ACC., AKT.
• Bidang Keahlian :
Akuntansi Keuangan + Manajemen
• Pendidikan :
S1 Fakultas Ekonomi UGM, 2001
S2 Melbourne University Australia 2008
S3 Melbourne University Australia (Kandidat)
150. ALEK MURTIN, S.E., M.SI
• Bidang Keahlian :
Akuntansi Sektor Publik
• Pendidikan :
S1 Fakultas Ekonomi, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
S2 Pasca Sarjana UGM
151. Dra. ARNI SURWANTI, , M.SI.
• Bidang Keahlian :
• Pendidikan :
S1 Fakultas Ekonomi UGM, 1988
S2 Pasca Sarjana UGM, 1996
152. Drs. ANTARIKSA BUDILEKSMANA, M.M., AKT.
• Bidang Keahlian :
• Pendidikan :
S1 Fakultas Ekonomi UGM 1990.
S2 Magister Manajemen UGM 1992.
153. Ir. Bambang Soeswanto, MT. is alumnus from Chemical Engineering Bandung Institute of Technology, ITB. Now he is lecturer at ITB Polytechnique (POLBAN) at chemical engineering department. He has expertise certification for Ahli Pratama Teknik Lingkungan from Ikatan Ahli Teknik Penyehatan dan Teknik Lingkungan Indonesia (IATPI) and Ketua Tim Penyusun AMDAL (KTPA) from Ikatan Nasional Tenaga Ahli Konsultan Indonesia (INTAKINDO). Ir.Bambang Soeswanto has written some books related to his majoring expertise in environmental, the titles of books as follows: Pengendalian Pencemaran Lingkungan, Pengolahan Air Industri, Proses Industri Kimia, and Transportasi Fluida. He also actively research and publish the results on environmental. Ir. Bambang Soeswanto has many professional experiences , some of them as follows :
• expert AMDAL process chemical industry for PT Sandoz Chemicals Indonesia, Tangerang
• process/chemical physical expert AMDAL paper industry for PT Bukit Muria Jaya, Karawang
• survey on feasibility study waste treatment site toxic and dangerious material, Kalimantan Timur
• leader for PEL study foam industry for PT Inoac Multi Indonesia, Tangerang
• leader for study of SEL, RKL, RPL medicine industry for PT Tanabe Abadi, Bandung
• leader for study of AMDAL for PT Sinkona Indonesia Lestari, Subang
• physical chemical expert AMDAL at installation of Single Point Mooring (SPM) Pertamina UP VI Balongan, Jawa Barat
• physical chemical expert AMDAL revision at expansion of Train H LNG PT Badak NGL, Bontang, Kalimantan Timur.
• Team member description of AMDAL process gas pipeline system West Natuna-Jorong (Singapura) consorsium Conoco-Primer-Gulf
• chemical physical Expert AMDAL Oil and gas at Betara-Gemah, Jambi
• chemical Expert team feasibility study waste treatment toxic and dangerous material Barelang, Batam
• team leader for Greenhouse Gas Emission Baseline arrangement, VICO Indonesia, Muara Badak – Kalimantan Timur
• team leader for observation of implementation RKL and RPL east operation area, Pertamina Daerah Operasi Hulu (DOH) Jawa Bagian Barat
• physical chemical expert at AMDAL study at oil and gas field Tambun DOH JBB, Bekasi
• team leader at AMDAL study PLTP Kamojang 60 MWe Pertamina Geothermal Area, Garut
• physical chemical expert AMDAL PLTP Gunung Salak Unocal, Sukabumi
• chemical physical expert at AMDAL Study PLTP Kamojang 60 MWe Unit IV PT Indonesia Power
• and many others
154. Achmad Fadjar, SE, MM.Ak And Team
He is a bachelor and master graduates Padjadjaran University is a senior practitioner and consultant in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Marketing and HR Training & Development. It has been more than ten years as a practitioner and teacher, he has helped many clients with insightful and complete tasks with effective and efficient work. Long time experience has led him in the mastery of a variety of science topics include Effective Presentation & Negotiation Skill, Interpersonal Skill and Communication Skill, Leadership & Team Development for Success Management, Competency-Based Human Resources, Outsourcing Management, Tender & Contract System, Financial & Budgeting as well as many again other topics.
155. Aldrin Herwany, SE., MM
Pendidikan Terakhir : S2 Magister Manajemen UNPAD
Spesialisasi : Econometrics of Financial Markets, Empirical in Finance
2007 PhD Student in Business Administration (Financial Markets) / International Islamic University (IIUM), Malaysia
2004 S2/Magister of Management (Financial Management) / Universitas Padjadjaran, Bandung
1994 S1/Management/Universitas Riau
156. Ir. Tagar Nusapitu, MM. Perjalanan karir profesional beliau dimulai sejak menjadi Laboratory, Safety & Environment Engineer di Styrindo Mono Indonesia dan Product Development and Application Engineer di PT. Polytama Propindo, yang keduanya merupakan perusahaan Petrokimia. Sejak bergabung di PT Acumen Indonesia (2002 – 2004), maupun sebagai independent consultant sejak Maret 2004, beliau sudah membantu lebih dari 118 perusahaan dalam training maupun konsultasi penerapan ISO 9001, ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001, maupun Sistem Manajemen QHSE yg terintegrasi (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001). Aktif sebagai salah satu pengurus dalam Asosiasi Ahli Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja Konstruksi Indonesia (A2K4I), dan sebagai assessor dalam organisasi A2K4-I tersebut.
157. Thomas Hidayat Kurniawan, Ir, MM
Seorang Trainer dan konsultan yang berpengalaman selama 11 tahun dalam bidang kualitas, lingkungan, kesehatan dan keselamatan kerja. Bidang kualitas yang menjadi kompetensi nya adalah Sistem Manajemen Mutu ISO 9001, Sistem Manajemen Keamanan Pangan ISO 22000, HACCP, Total Quality Manajemen, Balanced Scorecard, dan Kepuasan Pelanggan. Bidang Lingkungan yang dikuasai adalah Sistem Manajemen Mutu ISO 14001, Pengelolaan Perkebunan Sawit Lestari standar RSPO, Pengelolaan Hutan Lestari Standar SFM FSC dan PHPL LEI, Standar Ketelusuran Produk /Chain Of Custody (CoC FSC/CoC LEI), Standar Legalitas Kayu (VLK, VLO.VLC), Carbon Trade (REDD, AF RF) dan Toolkit HCV. Bidang Kesehatan dan keselamatan Kerja yang dikuasai adalah Sistem Manajemen Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja OHSAS 18001, Sistem Manajemen Kesehataan dan Keselamatan Kerja Permenaker No 6 1996, Manajemen Risiko.
Memilki jaringan dengan beberapa Lembaga Sertifikasi karena pernah melakukan proses audit atas nama Lembaga Sertifikasi BMTRADA, Mutu Agung Lestari, TUV Rheinland International, Smartwood Rain Forest Alliance, BSI Management System (Verificator SOP RSPO). Sebaga Auditor pernah bergabung di PT TUV Rheinland International,dan PT Mutu Agung Lestari (BM Trada).
Pendidikan yang dilalui adalah tingkat Sarjana (S1) Kehutanan Institut Pertanian Bogor dan Magister Manajemen (S2) Institut Pertanian Bogor.
158. Ir. Hendang Setyo Rukmi, MT. is a professional instructor in business and management, especially regarding Industrial Psychology, Organizational Behaviour, and Human Resources Management (topics : self development, motivation, leadership/supervisory, teamwork, stress and time management, problem solving and decision making, assertif behaviour, conflict management, negotiation, etc.); Communication (topics : bussiness letter writing, report writing and presentation skill, effective communicaton skill, etc.); Logistic Management (topics : procurement/purchasing, inventory control, warehousing, distribution, and supply chain management); Quality Management (topics : service quality management, costumer service and complaint handling, etc.); Project Management, Contract Management, Engineering Economic, Cost Accounting and Financial Management (topics : budgetting, cost control, etc); Office Management and Filling System. She is undergraduate and master’s from Industrial Management and Engineering ITB and has international and nationally training experience. She is also lecturer in several university in Bandung (Institut Teknologi Nasional, Universitas Winaya Mukti, STIA LAN, etc.) and consultant for several companies and government institutional. In addition, he also has research experience at LAPI ITB.
159. Ir.Endra Joelianto, Ph.D. is an expert in control engineering and industrial automation. His outstanding research is: Hybrid Control Systems, Discrete Event Control Systems, Petri Nets Analysis and Application on PLC, Robust and Advanced PID Controller and its implementation on PLC, DCS, Fieldbus, Industrial automation and Advanced Control System Designs. He received first degree (Ir.) in Engineering Physics in 1990 from Department of Engineering Physics, ITB and Doctor of Philosofy (PhD.) in Control Engineering in 2001 from Department of Engineering, The Australian National University, Canberra, Australia. He is Head of Intelligent Control and Automation Laboratory and Coordinator of PLC Research Group for research and training, Engineering Physics Study Program and Instrumentation and Control Research Division, Institut Teknologi Bandung. He was Director of Schneider-OMRON PLC Training Center, Maranatha Christian University, Bandung. He has attended several professional training on PLC, DCS and Instruments Callibration, such as: Yokogawa DCS, Bandung (2000), Implementation of Indonesian National Standard (SNI) 19-17025 and Basic Calibration, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, Bandung (2001), Fieldbus Foundation Technology, Singapore (2002), Basic and Advanced PLC Telemecanique-TWIDO, Bandung (2003), Basic and Advanced PLC OMRON, Jakarta (2004), Cleaner Production Application in Industries (Bandung 2005), Effective Energy Systems for Sustainable Development (Thailand 2006), Programming and Networking PLC Mitsubishi (2006), InTouch Wonderware, Wonderware Historian and Information Server (Bandung, 2012). He also has hosted Workshop on Industrial Automation (Bandung, 2002) and (Bandung, 2003), Workshop on Application of PLC in Industrial Automation (Bandung, 2003), National Workshop on Instrumentation & Control (2011) and many professional trainings on PLC, DCS, SCADA, Human Machine Interface and Industrial Process Control and Automation in Bandung. He was the project leader of Department of National Education TPSDP Retooling Program Batch II on Industrial Automation using PLC (2004). He is the chairman of National Student Competition on PLC Programming held regularly since 2007 in ITB. He serves as instructor either for public or for in-house training on instrumentation and process control to universities, industries, petrochemical or oil and gas companies, such as: PT. NGL Arun, PT. NGL Bontang, PT. Pupuk Iskandar Muda, PT. Pupuk Kalimantan Timur, PT. Pupuk Kujang, PT. Semen Padang, PT. Semen Gresik, PT. Semen Cibinong, PT. Indocement, PT. Semen Tigaroda Perkasa, PT. Exspan Nusantara, PERTAMINA, British Petroleoum, Maxus, Gulf, PT. Chevron Geothermal, PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia, PetroChina, ConoccoPhilip, PT. Nusa Halmahera Minerals, Unocal, PJB, Immanuel Hospital, LIPI-Bandung, LAPI-ITB, PT. Indonesia Power, Total Indonesie, Star Energy, CNOOC Ses, Premier Oil, Pearl Oil, MEDCO, etc. He has delivered more than 150 professional training programs on Instrumentation and Control. He also serves as instrumentation and control design and consultant, PT. INALUM, PT. Badak NGL, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources – Indonesia.
160. Achmad Fadjar, SE, MM.Ak, (Bandung) sarjana dan master lulusan Universitas Padjadjaran adalah praktisi serta konsultan senior dalam bidang Akunting, Finance, Marketing dan HR Training & Development. Telah lebih dari sepuluh tahun beliau sebagai praktisi dan pengajar, telah banyak membantu para klien dalam membuka wawasan dan menyelesaikan tugas-tugas pekerjaan dengan effective dan effisien. Pengalaman sekian lama telah mengantar beliau dalam penguasaan berbagai topic ilmu antara lain Effective Presentation & Negotiation Skill, Interpersonal Skill and Communication Skill , Leadership & Team Development for Management Success , SDM Berbasis Kompetensi , Outsourcing Management, Tender & Contract System , Financial & Budgeting serta banyak lagi topik lainnya.
161. Ir. Ating Sudrajat, M. Sc. & Team
1. Teknologi pemesinan, BLKI (1978)
2. Pemograman dengan Microsoft FORTRAN, FIKSI ITB (1992)
3. Strength of Material and Material Technology,Technikum Winterthur (1996)
4. Rigging Manual, Technikum Winterthur (1996)
5. Maintenance, Fontys (1999) FESTO Management Services, 7–Langkah Strategis (1999)
6. Manufacturing teknology of the metal industries, DEPERINDAG (1999).
7. Introduction to CAD/AE, Politeknik Negeri Bandung (2001)
8. Concurrent Engineering and Design for Manufacturability, Jurusan Mesin POLBAN (2000)
9. Sistem Manajemen Mutu ISO 9000 : 2000, Departemen Perindustrian (2002)
10. Pembinaan Potensi Penelitian IPTEK, Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Program Diploma (2003)
PENGALAMAN BEKERJA :
1. Chief Technician, PT PAMINDO TIGA T Jakarta, (1979 – 1984)
2. Technical Manager, CV. KARYA MANDIRI, Bandung (1984)
3. Staf Pengajar Polytechnic Education Development Center, Bandung (1984 – 1995)
4. Staf Pengajar Politeknik Negeri Bandiung d/a Politeknik ITB (1995 – sekarang)
5. Direktur Teknik PT Pinangmas Energicakrawala, Jakarta (2006–2007)
6. Direktur Utama PT.Optimus Cakrawala Explorer, Bandung (2007 -2010)
KONSULTAN DAN TRAINER :
1. Preventive and Predictive Maintenance
2. Logistic System,
3. Sistem Pergudangan
4. Maintenance System
5. Team Leader Development of Information System,
6. Data Base System for Mechanical Engineering,
7. Team Leader Development of the Production Planing and Inventory Control,
8. Penentuan peralatan material handling
9. Team Leader Penataan sistem pergudangan
10. Total Productive Maintenance,
11. Bearing and Lubrication System,
12. Planning and Scheduling Maintenance
13. Modern Maintenance System (Trainer)
14. Risk Based Inspection
15. Heavy Duty Management
16. Risk Management in Engineering
17. Root Causes Failure Analysis (RCFA) PT Aneka Tambang –
18. Safety in cargo handling system,
19. Reliability and Availability Maintenance System
20. Heavy Duty Equipment Maintenance Management
21. Penguji Sertifikasi SIO Crane
22. Crane Operation, Maintenance and Safety
23. Warehousing Management
162. Ir. Aris Suryadi, MT & Tim ( Bandung)
Bapak Aris adalah alumnus dari ITB dengan bidang spesialisasi otomasi proses produksi. Beliau menjadi dosen di jurusan mesin Poltek ITB (politeknik Negeri Bandung) sejak tahun 1990. Beliau sudah sering menyampaikan training untuk topik-topik di bidang kompetensinya, diantaranya seperti Motor Management System, Pneumatic & Electro Pneumatic, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), Hydraulic & Electrohydraulic, Automotif Technology, Mechatronic and Automation, Application Engineering, Automatic Control Technology. Training-training yang disampaikan oleh Bapak Aris Suryadi disertai dengan praktikum langsung menggunakan peralatan yang bersesuaian dengan topik trainingnya sehingga peserta training akan merasakan seperti pada kondisi real di lapangan.
163. Ir. Sudiharto, MT & Team
Ir. Sudiharto, MT, is alumnus from Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) department of petroleum engineering. Ir. Sudiharto besides as instructor and researcher at Geothermal Laboratory ITB, he is also being as Production Engineer at LAPI ITB, Production & Reservoir Analist and expert board (Dewan Pakar) at Forum Komunikasi Daerah Penghasil Migas, and joining in Community Development Team Dirjen Migas since 2003.
Some projects have been handled by him such as policy analysis expert on oil and gas subsector, oil and gas production expert, and field economicity such as: projection study investation potency energy and mineral resources, implementation study national energy consumtion, study on field use of Brownfield in Indonesia, inventarization research of old well potential in regency of Muaro Jambi, blueprint arrangement manpower on oil and gas subsector, development operation cost estimation system oil and gas: geological and geophysical stage, study of combustion flare gas at PERTAMINA DOH Jawa Bagian Barat, survey and development of GIS based datas for planning and distribution BBM and transportation gas through pipe, study on planning of Indonesia – Asean pipeline system, etc. Ir. Sudiharto have trained for training class for many companies in Indonesia. Some topics that have been frequently delivered by him as follows :
1. Electric Submercible Pump, Problem and Trouble Shooting Mecanism
2. Crude Oil Analysis
3. Drilling, Production and Workover Strategy
4. Well Workover and Completion Stretegy
5. Petroleum Finance, Acconting and Reservoir Management
6. Plan of Development in Oil and Gas Industries
7. Pressure Control for Drilling Engineer
8. Plan of Development (POD) & Authorization For Expenditures (AFE)
9. Management Skills Secretary Petroleum Gas and Oil Industries
10. Pressure Transient Analysis and Well Testing Data Interpretation
11. Oil Production System and Operation
12. Formation Damaged and Well Stimulation
13. Simulasi Reservoir for Petroleum Engineer
14. Oil and gas transportation/measurement, etc
164. Mery Citra Sondari,SE.,M.Si. adalah dosen di fakultas ekonomi universitas padjadjaran(UNPAD) Bandung, Beliau juga ngajar di PAAP FE UNPAD dan juga di politeknik praktisi Bandung. Beliau merupakan seorang trainer profesional dan peneliti di kampusnya pada spesialisasi manajemen sumber daya manusia dan organisasi. Beliau lulusan dari Universitas Padjadjaran untuk bidang kajian manajemen. Beliau memiliki Sertifikasi Pengadaan Barang / Jasa berdasarkan Kepres No 80/2003 dari Bapenas dan Sertifikasi Compensation Management System. Mery Citra Sondari,SE.,M.Si. di samping aktif meneliti dan melakuan konsultasi ke berbagai perusahaan/institusi di indonesia, Beliau juga secara aktif menjadi pembicara/trainer untuk training industri profesional di Indonesia, beberapa judul yang pernah beliau sampaikan di kelas training Beliau antaranya: Labor Market Develoment, Manajemen Pelatihan, Pengembangan SDM, Supervisory Leadership, Hubungan Industrial / Perburuhan, Training Need Analysis/TNA, Competency Based Human Resources Management, Competency Development technique, Design and Conduct Performance Appraisal.
165. Mrs. Hendang Setyo Rukmi,MT is a professional instructor in business and management, especially regarding Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Human Resources Management, Organizational Behavior, Project Management, Engineering Economic, Marketing Management, and Feasibility Studies. She is undergraduate and master’s from ITB. She has international and nationally training experience, including Personnel / Human Resources Management (Laboratory for Management & Business Experts), Developing Through Effective Employee Competency Workshop (Nekstra Knowledge Center), Workshop on COMFAR III Expert and Application of COMFAR for Project Appraisal “(United Nations Industrial Development Organization) and others. she is lecturer in Engineering Industry ITB, in addition to that she also has professional experience at various companies such as PT. Pikiran Rakyat, LPPM-ITB and others.
166. Mr. Ir. Herra Henrakancana is a professional instructor in business and management, especially regarding Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, and Engineering Economics. he is undergraduate from IPB. He has nationally training experience , including Leadership Training, Advanced Leadership, Training for Trainer, Supervisory Management Skill (T-Next Bandung), Root Cause Analysis(LAPI ITB & PT Hi Qualifa Bandung), Maintenance Management(PT D&G Bandung), Engineering Economics Analysis(PT SDM Bandung), Budgeting, Tax Planning, Postgraduate Course in Applied Management(LP2KS Jakarta), Credit Analysis(PMKP Bandung) and others. In addition he also has professional experience at various companies such as PT Media Sarana Cipta, PT SIS Industrial Services, PT Manajemen Qolbu, PT Perkakas Rekadaya Nusantara and others.
167. Juan Kasma,SE, M.Ak,BKP adalah seorang mahasiswa program doktor (S3) ilmu ekonomi Universitas padjadjaran Bandung,lulusan magister akuntansi universitas padjadjaran Bandung, dan memiliki sertifikasi konsultan pajak A dan B. Pak Juan Kasma memiliki banyak pengamalan kerja, seperti pernah sebagai PNS di dirjen pajak, mengajar mata kuliah perpajakan dan akuntansi di beberapa universitas negeri dan swasta di Bandung, bekerja di lembaga konsultan perpajakan, konsultan sistem informasi akuntansi, Supervisor Tim Review Aspek Perpajakan, Sistem Informasi Manajemen & Standard Operating Procedure Bank Jabar Banten Syariah, Supervisor Tim Audit Review Perpajakan BPR Mutiara Artha Pratama, Manager Keuangan PT Lappim Bandung (Real Estate). Dengan banyaknya pengalaman lapangan yang bersifat praktis tersebut ditambah latar belakang pendidikan yang baik, Beliau membagikan wawasan Beliau di banyak seminar atau kelas training Beliau baik inhouse training maupun kelas training publik.Beliau juga sudah menuliskan buku terkait SOP perpajakan perusahaan jasa dan sudah dipublikasikan secara umum.
168. Ir. Muhammad Anda Falahuddin, MT.
He is one of the lecturers in State Polytechnic of Bandung. He teaches controlling electric motor, basic electrical engineering, maintenance and repair practices of RHVAC, and also digital electronics of RHVAC. He took his master degree in ITB, majoring electrical energy system. His scientific researches that he has written are failure analysis differential relays on the power transformer due to the interference outside the pacifier region, and making Dispatcher training simulator for the SCADA system of electricity distribution network.
169. Supriyanto Suhono, MT
Supriyanto, ST took his bachelor degree in University of Diponegoro, Semarang, 1985, majoring electrical engineering. He is currently finishing his Master Degree in Engineering and Informatics School, ITB, Bandung. To deepen his knowledge, he took some training, such as Teaching Methodology for Electrical Engineering (18 month), Polytechnic Educational Development Centre- Bandung and also Electrical Training Consultant by PT. Freeport Indonesia Company in Joint Operation with Bandung IPB Polytechnic, at Tembagapura Irian Jaya for around 1 year. He is a lecturer in state Polytechnic of Bandung. Beside that, he also becomes an Instructor with field of expertise are Operation and Maintenance Switchgear, Planning and design electrical Installation, Feeder Protection,Generator Protection, Transformator Protection, Basic Power system Protection, Low Voltage Grounding (Sytem and Equipment) and also Maintenance High Voltage Equipment.
170. Ir. Sentot Hardwiyono, MT., Ph.D.
Staf Pengajar di Program Studi Teknik Sipil dengan bidang keahlian Infrastruktur dan Rekayasa Transportasi ini menyelesaikan studi S-1 di Universitas Islam Indonesia pada tahun 1988 dan meraih gelar Megister Teknik di Institut Teknologi Bandung tahun 1994. Sedangkan S-3 diselesaikan pada Tahun 2012 di Universitas Kebangsaan Malaysia.
171. DR. Rini Soepangat, MSc.
Beliau dikenal sebagai Trainer handal dengan pengalaman lebih dari 30 tahun mengadakan pelatihan / konsultan training Di berbagai perusahaan Swasta maupun lembaga pemerintahan dengan pengalaman karir terakhir sebagai Konsultan Senior Kementerian Luar Negeri. Trainer handal ini merupakan Lulusan Doktor Di Bidang Psikologi Dari Florida State University –USA pada tahun 1986. Beliau mendapatkan gelar Pertamanya Dra Psikologi di Universitas Indonesia tahun 1978 dan gelar Master dari The Florida State University – USA. Beliau selalu membangun motivasi Terhadap karyawan karyawan di berbagai perusahaan besar di Indonesia. Telah memiliki pengalaman mengajar dibidang soft skills, terutama untuk materi secretary, Personality Development, Human Capacity Building, Customer Care, Service excellence, Coaching and counseling, Merekrut, dan Memilih Karyawan, dan beberapa masalah lainnya, Beliau Juga Telah belasan tahun, mewakili dari berbagai lembaga pelatihan.
178. Bambang Santosa Budi, Ir, MT/ Team
• Fakultas Teknik Perminyakan, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, Sarjana Muda (BE), lulus 1984
• Fakultas Teknik Perminyakan, UPN “Veteran” Yogyakarta, Sarjana (Ir), Lulus 1990
• Program Studi Teknik Perminyakan, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Magister Teknik (MT), Lulus 2000
Judul- Judul Training yang pernah diampu :
• Production Optimization For Artificial Lift Design
• Production Optimization Using Nodal Design
• Inhouse Training “Mud Design And Problem Solving” Karyawan Pertamina Drilling Service Dit Hulu
• Basic Drilling And Completion Design
• Underbalanced Technology Design
• Petroleum For non Petroleum Engineer
• Surface Production Facilities & Equipment
• Basic Drilling Operation
• Packer Specification, Operation & Mainetnance
• Oil & Gas Production, Operation Facilities & Maintenanace
• Drilling For Non Drilling Engineer
• Wireline & Electrician Operation
• Material Knowledge For Drilling & Production Operation
• Introduction Oil & Gas Technical & Operation
• Drilling, Well Completion & Production Operation
• Casing, Cementing & Design
• Underbalaced Drilling Technology
• Well Service & Workover dengan Coil Tubing Technology
179. DESMON CHRISMAN GINTING
– Full scholarship-based Master of Technology (M.Tech), Manufacturing and Industrial Technology, Massey University, New
– Programmer of Visual Basic Language, in connection to my Masters’ Thesis, New Zealand.
– Marking the Production Technology Assignments of Undergraduate Students, Department of Production Technology.
– Full scholarship-based Postgraduate Diploma in Banking, Massey University, New Zealand, 1994.
– Marking the Banking Assignments of Postgraduate Students, Centre for Banking Management.
– Bachelor of Industrial Engineering (B.Eng., Ir.), Bandung Institute of Technology, Indonesia, 1989.
180. Patisina, S.T.,M.Eng
Aktif sebagai Trainer/ Instruktur dalam bidang :
- Studi Kelayakan Property
- Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) : Trakindo, United Tractor, dll
- Teknik Penyusunan HPS : Perum Peruri, BRI, INALUM, dll
- Pelatihan Procurement Fraud Management : PT. PLN Batam
- Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS) : Trakindo , United Tractor, dll
- Building Management and Maintenance : Bank BRI Jakarta
- E Procurement : BRI Jakarta
- Pelatihan Dan Sertifikasi Ahli Muda K3 Konstruksi (Tema APD, K3 Konstruksi, dll) : PT. Centra gama, BX cellent, dll
- Pelatihan Ak3 Angkat Angkut ( SMK3) : PT. Surveiyor Indonesia, dll
- INCOTERMS 2010 : PT. Pertamina, PT. Bankk BJB, PT. Nusantara Regas, dll
- Effective Inventory Management and Control System: Planning & Controlling : PT. Aerofood Yogyakarta
- Warehouse Safety Management : PT. Tiga Raksa Satria Yogyakarta
- Pelatihan Bisnis dan Entepreneurship : PT. Pupuk Kaltim
- Advanced Procurement Management: PT. Sagatrade dan PT. BRI Jakarta
- Logistik dan Supply Chain Management Peserta dari Bank BRI
- Advance Procurement Management Peserta Bank BRI
- PElatihan dan Sertifikasi Ahli K3 Kimia dan Ahli K3 Umum Depnakertrans RI (SMK3, K3 Konstruksi, HAzops, APD, Risk Assesment, dll)
- Integreated Risk Management Peserta PT. Pertamina
- Comprehensive Procurement Management Peserta Bank BRI Jakarta
- Tender Management Peserta PT. KPC dan PT. Elnusa
- Contract Management
- ISO 14000 : ISO LINGKUNGAN : PT. Pupuk Kaltim dan PT. DSM
- ISO 9000 : Quality : PT. Pupuk Kaltim dan PT. DSM
- ISO 18001: OHSAS : PT. Pupuk Kaltim dan PT. DSM
- Manajemen SDM : PT. Bank Riau-Kepri, PT.
- Teknik Pengelolaan Limbah Lingkungan
- Strategi Mengelola Serikat Pekerja : PERRUM PERURI, PT. NEWMOND
- Workload Analysis and Manpower Planning : PERUM PERURI, PTPN, Bank BI
- Managing Conflict and Dealing With Difficult People : PT. Smarts dan PT. Sinarmas
- Teknik mengelola Krisis Publik dan Menghadapi Tekanan media Massa
- Stress Management : PERUM PERURI
- Brainware Management : PERUM PERRURI
- Strategic Sourcing
- Manajemen Aset
- Apllying Strategic Thinking to Operational Management
- Effective Teamwork/ Team Building
- Supervisory Skill for Line Manager
- Management Strategic
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Pelatihan Kewirausahaan (Entrepreneurship) dan Motivasi
- Manajemen Risiko
- Asset and Building Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making : PT. Bank BJB
- Studi Kelayakan Investasi : PERUM PERURI, Bank Indonesia, dll
- Change Management
- Pelayanan Prima (service Excellent),
- Customer Satisfaction
- Sistem manajemen K3 (SMK3)
- Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3)
- Project Management
- Hubungan Industrial
- 5S dan Kaizen
- Gugus Kendali Mutu (GKM) : PERUM PERURI
- Training for Trainer (TOT) Peserta dari PT. PErtamina, PT. Perum PEruri
- Inhouse Public Speaking dan TOT PT. Multi Structure
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Coaching and Counseling
- Penyusunan Perjanjian Kerja Bersama (PKB) Peserta dari PERUM PERURI
- Training Mogok Kerja and Design PKB Peserta dari PERUm PERURI dan PT. Newmond
- Administrasi Serikat Pekerja : PT. Newmond
- Peak Achivement Motivation
- Strategic Marketing
- Contractor Safety Management System (CSMS)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Warehouse Safety Management
- Inventory Management
- Procurement Negotiation And Contracting
- Negotiation Skills
- Tender Management
- Procurement Management
- Quality Control for Staff
- Logistic and Inventory Control
- Integrated Procurement Management
- Manajemen Transportasi dan Distribusi
- Warehouse management : PT. BRI
- Strategic Inventory Control
- Teknik Penyusunan HPS/OE : PERUM PERURI, Bank BRI, Bank Indonesai,
- Integrated and Effective Logistics Management: PT. JNE, Bank BRI, dll
- Design SOP Procurement : PT. Pertamina
- Fraud Management
- HAZOPS : PT. ARUN LNG
- Hazardous Area Classification : PT. IKPT
- Basic Skill for Internal Auditor
- Legal Drafting and Writing
181. Dra. MC Maryati, MM
Dosen sekaligus consultant dalam bidang manajemen juga Menjadi pembicara di berbagai event, radio, dan televisi.
Lebih dari 100 perusahaan/instansi telah menggunakan jasa, antara lain :
PT Pertamina Tbk, PT Pertamina Geothermal Energy, PT. Antam, PT. Freeport Indonesia, PT. Felda Nusantara, PT Pupuk Kaltim, KPI Bontang, PT. Chevron Pasific Indonesia, PT. Semen Baturaja, PT Semen Gresik, PT. BSP, PT Inti Farma, PT. ASABRI, PT. Pelabuhan Batam, PT. Indo Farma, PJB Brantas, PT. Indonesia Power, PT. Unilever, PTPN, Kompas Gramedia Group, PT PLN Batam, PT PLN Palembang, PT PERURI, PT. Apac Inti Corpora, PT Coates Hire Indonesia, PT PERURI, BI, BRI, BNI, Bank Riau Kepri, Bank Sumut, Bank Sulut, Bank Kalsel, Bank Kalbar, CIMB Niaga, Bank Papua, PT Newmount, PT Nusa Halmaera, PT. Jasa Raharja, PT. Jembayan Muara Bara, PT. Rahman Abdijaya, PT Arun, PT Wida By Nickel, dst.
Pemda Sleman, Pemda DIY, Pemda Kaltim, Pemda Solok Selatan, Dikpora Kab Sleman, Pemda Papua, Kementerian MSDM, Dirjen Pajak Jakarta, Kementrrian Timor Leste, dst.
182. SETIONO WINARDI
TRAINER, MENTOR, CONSULTANT & COACH-People Development, Business, Management and Operation Solution
Language : English, Deutsch, Arabic, French, Malay, Indonesia
He has experienced in the field of Consulting and Training Services for over 10 (ten) years, and was implementing on over 20 (twenty) countries; Indonesia, Portugal, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, HongKong, Benin, Carbo Verde, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Guinee, Guinee Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone, and Togolese, Muscat and Oman.
Has been experienced in the field of Human Capital, Business, Law, People Development, Management, Organization, Human Resources and Operation for over 20 years and was implementing in the business entities; Mining (Oil & Gas, Coal, Steel and Metal, Gold, and Nickel); Aviation; Shipping (Marine); Security Guard; Telecommunications (Broadcast, Satellite Provider, Information & Technology, ISP Provider, and Integrator System); Engineering & Construction (Developer) and Non-Government Organization.
*CV instruktur akan terus di Update