Training Industrial Ergonomy
Description Industrial Ergonomy
Many industries (from small to large) are totally committed to providing a safe and health workplace. They are also committed to ensuring that the highest level of productivity and quality is achieved by its employees and for its customers respectively. Implementation of a successful plant-wide ergonomics program will play a key role in achieving these goals. The main goal of ergonomics is to reduce the risk of injuries by matching demands of the job to the abilities of the employee through the proper design of workstations, tools, environment, work schedules, policies and procedures.Most injuries happen in workplace included Overexertion and musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) that involve strains and sprains of muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints or nerves. These usually occur over time due to repeated exposure to certain risk factors. This training program aims to identify work activities that can lead to injury and how to reduce risk of injury, also to identify the most effective ways to improve your employees’ work environments and implement ergonomic solutions.
Objective Industrial Ergonomy
By the end of this training, the participant will be able to
- Understand the ergonomics and its benefits in workplace
- Identify work activities that can lead to injury
- Identify the list of action to reduce risk of injury
- Identify parts of the body that get injured at work
- Recognize and report signs and symptoms of injury early
Outline Industrial Ergonomy
1. Scope of ergonomic at work and its benefits: Best practice from many industries
2. Identify work activities that can lead to injury
- What is Work-related Musculo Skeletal Disorders (WMSDs)?
- How to identify WMSDs?
3. Identify some of the symptoms of WMSDs?
- Change in color
- Tightness, loss of flexibility
4. What Causes WMSDs?
- Awkward Postures
- High Hand Force
- Repetitive Motions
- Repeated Impacts
- Heavy, Frequent, or Awkward Lifting
- Moderate to High Hand-Arm Vibration
5. Risk Factors
- Duration (how long you are exposed to it)
- Frequency (how often you are exposed to it and how much rest you get in between)
- Intensity (how much of the risk factor there is)
- Combinations of risk factors, where you are exposed to more than one risk factor at a time.
- The more risk factors you have at once, the more likely an injury will occur.
6. List of action of ergonomic principles that reduce risk of injury
- Reducing Awkward Postures
- Reducing High Hand Force
- Reducing Repetitive Motions
- Reducing Repeated Impacts
- Reducing Heavy, Frequent, or Awkward Lifting
- Reducing Moderate to High Hand-Arm Vibration
7. What you can do:
Symptom recognition and reporting
Report symptoms if:
- Pain is persistent, severe or worsening
- Pain radiates
- Symptoms include numbness or tingling
Presentasion, practice and case study
Suitable for All staff
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Industrial Ergonomy di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Industrial Ergonomy serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Industrial Ergonomy yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.