Implementing Balanced Scorecard and Developing Corporate Strategy Map
Now the majority of the company’s management to measure the success of the company with financial metrics. Return on investment (ROI) or Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) is a measure of the most frequently used. However, enough that the success of a company is measured only by financial criteria? Why do we never measure what caused the financial success or failure? Experts call it the cause of success as Performance Drivers.
Balanced Scorecard translates the vision and mission of the organization into the measures in a comprehensive corporation success. Using the Balanced Scorecard as a financial objective measure of success by not forgetting the performance drivers of financial success. Scorecard measures the performance of the organization with four perspectives: financial, customer, internal business processes and learning and growth.
This training is designed to provide in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the Balanced Scorecard concept that has proven successful in many companies, and implementation techniques. Training will be supplemented with case studies. Case will be discussed in the group of participants and in the classroom as a whole.
What Will You Learn ?
- Understand and be able to implement the Balanced Scorecard as a model of integrative approach in managing the company’s performance.
- Developing a Balanced Scorecard perspectives Four of the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop a plan with the company’s approach to four perspectives of the Balanced Scorecard.
Balanced Scorecard Training Materials
1. Definition of Balanced Scorecard
- What is the Balanced Scorecard.
- Balanced Scorecard as a management system.
- Why do companies need a Balanced Scorecard.
2. Measuring business strategy from a financial perspective.
- Linkage with the objective of financial business unit strategy.
- Growth and income mix.
- Reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Utilization of assets and investment strategy.
3. Measuring business strategy from the perspective of the customer (customer perspective).
- Market segmentation.
- Customer core measurement group.
- Measuring customer value proposition.
- Discussion and case studies.
4. Internal business process perspective.
- Internal-business-process value chain.
- The process of innovation.
- Process operation.
5. Learning and growth perspective.
- Capability employees.
- Core group employee measurement.
- Motivation and empowerment of Human Resources.
- Information systems capabilities.
6. Linking the Balanced Scorecard to corporate strategy.
- Cause-and-effect relationship.
- Performance drivers.
- Linkage to financials.
7. Management business strategy.
- Integration of corporate strategy.
- Target, allocation of resources, initiatives and budgets
8. Developing Corporate Strategy Map
- Strategy Map preparation step.
- Case studies and discussion of some examples of the strategy map.
9. Implementation of the Balanced Scorecard.
- Mobilization organization.
- Establish an integrated management system.
- The problem usually encountered in the implementation
Jogjakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Lombok
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55223
- Telp : 0812-2656-2746 /0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : semangatindo.com