How to Develop a Business Growth Strategy
Most organizations do some type of long-range or strategic planning, and the formal strategic planning process has been used for over thirty years. However, in a variety of organizations has shown that most strategic planning processes are poorly conceptualized and poorly executed; the strategic plan rarely impacts the day-to-day decisions made in the organization.
To be successful, a strategic planning process should provide the criteria for making organizational decisions at all levels and should provide a template against which all such decisions can be evaluated.
- The ability to formulate organizational mission and vision.
- The ability to conduct organizational external analysis.
- The ability to perform organizational internal analysis.
- The ability to formulate long term objectives.
- The ability to formulate effective business strategies through strategic thinking
- An understanding of the way to formulate strategic action plan.
Subject Covered :
- Business Strategy: The Concept and Trends in its Management
- Strategic Planning Process.
- Identifying and analyzing the stakeholder.
- The Business Mission and Developing a Strategic Vision.
- Scenario Planning for Turbulence Environments and Fierce Competition.
- Self Analysis.
- Evaluating Performance and Setting Objectives
- The Process of Developing Business Strategies
- Alternative Business Strategies
- Directors and Senior Executives
- Senior Manager, Manager and Corporate Planning Staff
Jogjakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Lombok