HARMONICS & POWER QUALITY
Power quality, especially harmonics, can be a significant and difficult issue in utility distribution systems. Due to their complex nature, harmonic related problems are difficult to analyze and troubleshoot. Advanced knowledge on network frequency responses is often needed.
This one-day tutorial is designed to help utility engineers bridge the knowledge gap in the subject of power system harmonics. Different from industry presentations, this tutorial adopts a university teaching style to cover fundamental concepts of the subject. Practical industry cases will be used to demonstrate how the application of the harmonic theories can help mitigate real life industry problems.
Regardless the size of the electrical system, power must be supplied that allows loads to operate effectively. Power disturbances often cross the meter boundary between utility and user causing motor overheating, transformer failure, nuisance tripping, data corruption and voltage sags and swells. More equipment is in use today than ever before that is sensitive to power quality problems VFDs, PLCs, electronic ballasts, data processing and medical equipment. These same loads are often the source of power quality problems. The ability to quickly identify and remedy power quality problems will help ensure metering accuracy, lengthen the life of electrical equipment and improve power system availability.
- Recognize symptoms of power quality problems including sags, swells, under or overvoltage, harmonics, transients, electrical noise (EMI/RFI/EMF), interruptions, wiring and grounding issues
- Classify power quality events according to IEEE, ITIC (CEBNA) and public utility standards
- Explain proper application and interpret results of power quality monitoring equipment
- Recommend viable solutions including UPS, line voltage regulators, transient (surge) suppressors, harmonic filters, line filters, power conditioners, k-rated, isolation and zig-zag transformers, proper wiring and grounding, etc.
- Introduction to Power Quality
- Power quality disturbances and their characteristics
- Power quality standards
- Fundamentals of Power System Harmonics
- Basic concept of harmonics and interharmonics
- Harmonic indices
- Harmonic resonance
- Harmonic filters and their characteristics
- Case study 1 – Harmonic resonance and shunt capacitor application
- Harmonic Assessment and Measurement
- Harmonic sources and their characteristics
- High frequency characteristics of power system components
- Supply system and harmonic filter interaction
- How to conduct harmonic studies
- Measurement of harmonics
- Case study 2 – Analyze voltage flicker caused by interharmonics
- Case Study 3 – Determining Which Load Causes Harmonic Problem
- The problem of identifying harmonic polluters
- Finding harmonic polluters using impedance measurement
- Finding harmonic polluters using correlation analysis
- Emerging Concerns on Harmonics
- Harmonics from residential customers
- Neutral current and voltage rise
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for engineers, electricians and technicians that install, maintain, repair and/or troubleshoot power and auxiliary systems.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 958 9590
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : semangatindo.com – pusatjadwaltraining.com – infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.