GAS SWEETENING: H2S AND CO2 REMOVAL
Berikut ini adalah Informasi Jadwal Training / Seminar / Pelatihan GAS SWEETENING: H2S AND CO2 REMOVAL yang akan di selenggarakan oleh Semangatindo Training & Consulting, untuk mendapatkan informasi training lengkap serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training GAS SWEETENING: H2S AND CO2 REMOVAL yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat menghubungi Tim Marketing via telpon atau sms di nomor 081226562746 – 087838196280 (WA), atau mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, anda dapat pula mengisi form request training / formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia pada situs kami.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training tentang GAS SWEETENING: H2S AND CO2 REMOVAL di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
With increasing demands to natural gas in Indonesia, sour gases are being tapped for utilization after purification. But, the natural gas that is transported to the fuel market must meet legal and safety requirements; it must be non-toxic, non-corrosive and safe to environment. For that reasons, gas conditioning or specifically gas treating is a very important step in gas processing scheme. H2S, and CO2, are removed to certain level through a gas sweetening process. There are many processes available. The amines (MEA, DEA, MDEA) are the most popular solutions and thus commonly used in many fields.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This course is designed as an effective practical shortcut to understand the amine sweetening process and all features and problems encountered in amine plant operations for engineers, operators, technicians, and anyone who involve or responsible in H2S and CO2 removal.
The course content and approach are designed to suit participants of different background and different position in the company. It will be delivered as a to-the-point explanation by a professional instructor, utilizing an easy-to-understand examples and illustrations, especially the actual findings in Indonesia.
WHAT WILL YOU GET AFTER ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course, participants are able to broaden or reshape their knowledge on the related subjects of his or her area of responsibility, learn more about the principles of amine sweetening, identify and discuss the function of each component used in the process, and trace process flow through a typical amine unit, discuss and consult their specific problems they are about to bring to the class, and share experiences with others.
After completion of this course, participants will understand how each component in the unit operates, the effects of process variables, what and how to monitor the unit and make necessary adjustments, what and how to perform routine maintenance, and trobleshooting common problems affecting proper operation of the unit, in order to achieve the goals of gas sweetening.
GAS SWEETENING COURSE HIGHLIGHT
- Production of Transportable and Salable Gas Stream
- Legal and Safety Requirements in Gas Fuel Market
- Overview of Natural Gas Processing and Gas Treating
- The Principles of Reaction Type Gas Sweetening
- Amine Sweetening Process Flow and Components
- Amine Sweetening Plant Operation and Controls
- Amine Conditioning and Amine Losses Control
- Plant Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Lean-rich and high-low pressure natural gas product
- Gas-well gas and associated gas
- Typical near well surface production operations and facility
- Examples of gas producing schemes
- Sales specifications, environmental requirements and economics
- Gas sale contract and limitation of H2S and CO2 contents
- Gas condensate and natural gas liquid recovery
- Refrigeration, expansion and expansion-turbine cooling for condensate recovery
- Gas processing, conditioning and treating
- Objectives of the gas process
- Reaction type sweetening and the mechanisms of H2S and CO2 removal
- The principles of absorption process with alkanolamines
- Typical sweetening unit and the process variables
- Inlet separator, contactor column and flash tank
- The role of inlet gas temperature and inlet amine temperature
- Filters and lean/rich heat exchanger
- Stripper column and reflux condenser/accumulator
- Reboiler, reclaimer, and surge tank
- The role of reboiler, reclaimer and heat exchanger temperatures
- Circulation pump and trim cooler
- The role of contactor, stripper, filter and flash tank pressures
- The problem of amine losses
- Reducing amine losses and amine tests
- The problem of foaming and control of foaming tendency
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of amine unit
- Safety for working at amine unit
- Recommendation for startup and shutdown
- Relative performance of alkanolamines
Semangatindo Training & Consulting bekerjasama dengan trainer professional akan memberikan pemahaman secara komprehensif mengenai training tersebut.
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 958 9590
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : semangatindo.com – pusatjadwaltraining.com – infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.