Feasibility studies of investment needed to assist investment decision / large projects and is used in the procurement plan assets of the company. This study contains a variety of aspects related to investment will be decided, which includes aspects of the market, technical and production aspects, organizational aspects, financial aspects and environmental aspects. Project investment feasibility study aims to examine and analyze whether an investment activity provides benefits or results when implemented.
After this training, participants are expected to:
- Understand the scope and procedures of Project / Investment Feasibility Study
- Understand the characteristics of Investment Projects
- Understand aspects of the investment feasibility study
- Understand and be able to compile the Project Investment Feasibility Study
TRAINING OUTLINE Feasibility Study
- The scope of the Investment or Project Feasibility Study
- Aspects of Investment or Project Feasibility Study
- Techniques compiled Investment or Project Feasibility Study
- Capital Budgeting
- Practice and compose Investment Feasibility Study report.
Suitable for managers, supervisors and staff related to project planning, procurement and related purchase and investment planning.
Presentasi, Diskusi, Simulasi
Jogjakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Lombok
Thus we submit, for your attention, we thank you.