EXPANDED PETROLEUM ECONOMIC
Berikut ini adalah Pusat Informasi Jadwal Training / Seminar / Pelatihan EXPANDED PETROLEUM ECONOMIC yang akan di selenggarakan oleh Semangatindo Training & Consulting, untuk mendapatkan informasi training lengkap serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training EXPANDED PETROLEUM ECONOMIC yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat menghubungi Tim Marketing via telepon atau sms di nomor 081226562746 – 087838196280 (WA), atau mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, anda dapat pula mengisi form request training / formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia pada situs kami.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training tentang EXPANDED PETROLEUM ECONOMIC di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
Penyelenggaraan Training / Pelatihan EXPANDED PETROLEUM ECONOMIC kami agendakan setiap bulan ( Januari / Februari / Maret / April / Mei / Juni / Juli / Agustus / September / Oktober / November / Desember ) dimana waktu pelaksanaan training dapat pula disesuaikan dengan kebutuhan anda.
This course is to summarize the state of the art of Petroleum Economics Concept Based on Engineering Economics. It included the example problems to illustrate the use of various theoretical solutions. In this course we will discuss the time value of money concepts, different types of interest arrangement, converting cash flows (cash inflows or outflows) from one period to another, methods used to select the best economic service producing investments, methods used to select the best economic revenue producing investments (mutually exclusive and non-mutually exclusive), the development of after-income tax cash flows, expected value concept and other useful statistical techniques.
All of concepts in this course are presented in a hands-on manner. You may be already reasonably familiar with some of the concepts; in which case, you may skip those and proceed to the ones that you are not familiar with. You will notice that most of the methods presented if properly used, will give the same results. The reason for including so many methods is to complete the presentation. In some cases it may be advantageous to use on method over the other. Therefore, it is necessary that you be familiar with all of the methods presented.
This course compiled as aid to engineers and production people in the Petroleum Industry who have the responsibility of planning and decision making in oil or gas field development. It includes fundamental principles of engineering economics used in petroleum industry. It also included the tables, data and general information which it will be value to everyone who responsible to make decision making in petroleum economics domain.
Much material of this course has been published previously and is reassembled in this course. However, there is also a considerable amount of new material included that will assist the participants. In this course, it has also included example problems to illustrate the use of various theoretical solutions. Wherever possible, it has not only discussed practical difficulties that one may encounter while using the theoretical solutions, but it has also listed some of the method that one can used to obtain the desired information.
This course is mainly directed to the practicing professionals who make engineering calculations and decision on oil and gas field development. For managers, the course helps to review the present state of the art of petroleum engineering economics used for decision-making according to field economics parameters.
Reserve and Hydrocarbon Reserve
- Basic Concept
- History of Reserve Definition
- Reserve Classification
- Reserve Calculation
- Proved Reserves Guidelines Improved Recovery
Time Value of Money Concepts
- Hydraulic Fundamentals
- Time Value of Money
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Present Value of Future Sum
- Present Value of Annual Sums
- Annual Equivalent of Future Sums
- Annual Equivalent of Present Sums
- Present Value of Deferred Annuity
- Arithmetic gradient Series
- Capitalized Cost Calculations
- Continuous Compounding and Discounting
- Determining Interest Rates
- NPV, NAV, and NFV Computations
- Rate of Return (ROR) Calculations
Comparison of Service Producing Investment
- PV, AV, and FV of cost analysis
- Rate of return Analysis
- Service Life Breakeven Analysis
- Unequal Life Service Producing Alternatives
Analysis of Income Producing Investments
- Single Independent Investment Analysis
- Mutually Exclusive Investment Analysis
- Non Mutually Exclusive Investment Analysis
- Straight Line Depreciation
- Declining Balance Depreciation
- Sum of Years ‘Digits Depreciation
- Accelerated Cost Recovery System (ACRS)
- Modified Accelerated Cost recovery System (MACRS)
After-Tax Cash Flow Analysis
- Amortization and Depletion
- Investment Tax Credits (ITS)
- Intangible Drilling Costs (IDC)
- Minimum Tax and Tax Preference Items
- After-Tax Cash Flow
Expected Value Concepts
- Definition of Probability
- Expected Net Present Value (ENPV)
- Expected Present Value Ratio (EPVR)
- Expected Net Present Value Profile
- Decision Tree Analysis
Equations and Mathematical Techniques
- Regression Analysis
- Mean, Variance, and Standard Deviation
- Normal Probability Distribution
- Log-Normal Probability Distribution
- Solving Problems Requiring Trial-and-Error Calculation
How to Chose the Alternatives
- Investment Analysis
- The Role Depreciation
- Project Financing
- The Effect of Inflation
- Decision Making
- Monte Carlo Simulation
Semangatindo Training & Consulting bekerjasama dengan trainer professional akan memberikan pemahaman secara komprehensif mengenai training tersebut.
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 958 9590
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : semangatindo.com – pusatjadwaltraining.com – infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.