DEEPWATER FLOATING PRODUCTION SYSTEM DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
Floating Production Systems are becoming more commonas oil discoveries are made in deeper waters. The objective soft his Workshopare to provide an introduction the drivers for floater selection and design, and to provide an appreciation of the main tool sand method designing and analyzing the sestructures.
The program will begin by taking abroad look at deep water development from the stand point of field development planning, processing, and concept selection. Emphasis will be on the application of structuraland naval architectural principles, and design codes, to the sizing and analysis of performance of moored plat form sandrisers. Examples willin clued Spars, Tension Leg Platforms, Semi-Submersibles and FPSOs.
After this course the participants should be able toi dentify the design drivers for the plat form sand to perform high level sizing. They shoul dunderstand the concept off loater stability, the different type sofmooring system sandrisers, and methods for their design and analysis.
By fully participating in this short course, participants with solid background inconventional offshore oil field development, planning, processing and technology application will gain ground understanding on the greater risk of deepwater oil field development, which in short it need shigher commitment, higher and world complex technology and muchhigher cost involvement.
In the initial part of the course for some introduction way of addressed economic magnitude, technology services and major specific equipment and source required one achstage of deepwater field from the exploration development to the production stages this short course will be beneficial for deepwater oil field engineers, planners as well as the regulator (theauthorities) and oil field contractors and services companies.
- Introduction to Deep water Development Systems
- Introduction,Trends in deep water development systems,examples of deepwater
projects,planning issues, considerations of deep water field development,
- Drilling in deep water environment.
- Deep water challenges and new technologies,drilling functions and
considerations,MODU drilling,drilling from Spar and TLP.
- Conceptual and Functionality of Floating Production Systems.
- Overview of floater capabilities,dry tree system infixed, compliant Tower,TLP,
and Spar platform,wet tree systemin TLP,cell Spar,FPSO,control buoy,SS
Tieback and Semi-FPS.
- Strength consideration off loating structures.
- Basic stresses,local buckling stresses,hydro static pressure,plated and
tubular structure design,design rulesand requirement.
- Fatigue assessment of floating structures.
- Fatigue capacity,action and loads,S-Ncurves,nominal and hot and spotstress,
simplified,deterministic and spectral-based fatigue assessment,fracture
- Hydro dynamics and global response offloaters.
- Wave spectra and its application,wave and fluid forces,dynamics of
floating bodies,wave statistics,
- Irregularity of sea way and histogram,response amplitude operator.
- Hydrostatic and Stability of Floaters.
- Important rules of floating structure design, coordinate system and
transformations, buoyancy and stabilityparameters,hydro static stiffness,
- Mooring design and analysis.
- Effect of wind and currentloads,station-keeping,passive mooring system,
catenary spread and taut mooring system,mooring components and
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Executive Engineers and Managers who are involve and dinterestedin:
- Feasibility Studieson Deepwater Field Development
- Information on new technological development
- Applicability of different floating concept stothe Worldwide projects
- Civil or Mechanical Engineers and Naval Architects with basic
background in structural engineering and hydrodynamics,but not familiar with floating structure design.
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 958 9590
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : semangatindo.com – pusatjadwaltraining.com – infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.