CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION: UNDERSTANDING AND IMPLEMENTING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION
- Identify the major activities and steps of contract administration.
- Identify administration tools and the roles of the contract administrator.
- Recognize the main contractual provisions and appreciate their effects on the implementation and management of future contracts.
- Understand the importance of knowing contractual terms and conditions.
- Demonstrate the importance of partnership and negotiation in contract administration.
- Explain the different types of claims, damages and liabilities.
- Identify Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and ways to resolve claims.
OUTLINES CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION COURSE
Principles of Contracts
- Objectives and Definitions
- Contract Framework
- Elements of a Contract
- Difficulties Encountered in Contract Administration
- Contract Administration Major Steps
- Competencies of Contract Administrators
Contract Administration Tools
- Key Principles
- Knowing your Contract
- Contract Provisions Affecting Implementation
- Tools and Techniques for Contract Administration
- Information Needed for Administering a Contract
- Records and Documentations
- Roles and Responsibilities of Contract Administrators
- Competencies for Contract Professionals
- Developing Schedule and Cost Plans
- Developing Milestones Charts
- On-Going Assessments
- Evaluating Contractor’s Performance
- Managing Contracts in Progress
- Performance Reporting
- Status and Progress Reporting
- Performance Indicator
Partnership with Contractor
- Strategic Alliance
- Objectives of Partnership
- Elements of Partnerships
- Advantages and Disadvantages
- Planning Negotiation
- Trading Concessions
- Negotiation Preparation
- Negotiation Guidelines
Claims and Disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Types of Damages
- Force Majeure
- Changes and Variation Orders
- Claims and Extensions
- Contract Closeout Lessons Learned: How, Who, Where and When
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Termination for Default
- Termination for Convenience
Lecturing, workshop, interactive discussion, sharing and case study.
Jogjakarta, Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Bali, Lombok
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur Dan Formulir Registrasi Via Telp, Email, SMS, Wa Dan BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
Semangatindo Training & Consulting