COMMERCIAL CONTRACT MANAGEMENT
Commercial management is a term used to describe the non-technical business disciplines within a company or organization, particularly the administration of revenue and expenses to generate a financial return. Commercial management within an organization is applied at both policy and transactional levels. Commercial policies relate to the rules or practices that define how business will be conducted and the standard terms under which external relationships will be formed and governed. Many of these policies are reflected in the terms of any contract in which the organization engages. At a transactional level, commercial management is applied through the oversight of trading relationships to ensure their compliance with business goals or policies and to understand or manage the financial and risk implications of any variations.
Therefore this training gives participants an understanding so as be able enhancing an individual’s skill set. able to formulate and skilled in contract and commercial, implement and manage appropriate contracting and procurement policy, strategies and tactics most effectively for their organization under conditions of uncertainty and rapid change.
- Participants can understand and ensure healthy financial returns in the company
- The identification and developing of business opportunities
- Understand contract as a mechanism through which these returns are enabled and safeguarded.
- Understanding to explore concepts, principles, processes and techniques of innovative commercial and contract management practice.
- The concepts of contract and commercial management
- Difference between commercial management and contract management
- Commercial awareness
- Commercial leadership
- Market drive strategy and innovation
- Manage relationships
- Influence others
- Analysis and manage risk
- Financial Decisions
- Commercial and contracting strategies
- Commercial and Contracting tactics
- Problem solving and manage conflict
- Law and ethics in international contracting
Contract and Commercial Managers, Commercial Director, chief operating officer, Lawyers, Product Manager, sales specialist and business manager and the people who deals with marketing, contracting, finance and negotiations and other.
Kami menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun in House Training di berbagai kota besar di Indonesia yaitu Yogyakarta, Bandung, Jakarta, Tangerang, Bogor, Bali, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Riau, Padang, Lombok, Kupang, Balikpapan, Samarinda, Makasar, Malang, Batam, Semarang, serta kota-kota besar lainnya di Indonesia
Apabila Training/Pelatihan Ini Sesuai Dengan Kebutuhan Perusahaan anda, Silahkan Menghubungi Tim Marketing Kami Untuk Mendapatkan Surat Penawaran, Silabus Training, CV Instruktur dengan mengisi Form Request Training / Formulir Pra Registrasi Via Online atau melalui Telp, Email, SMS, WA, BBM
Demikian kami sampaikan, atas perhatiannya, kami ucapkan terima kasih.
- Kantor : Jalan A.M. Sangaji No. 59 Kota Yogyakarta 55233
- Telpon : 0274 – 958 9590
- Mobile : 0812-2656-2746 / 0878-3819-6280 (wa)
- Pin BB : 57282CB1
- Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website : semangatindo.com – pusatjadwaltraining.com – infojadwaltraining.com
Apabila judul yang anda cari tidak terdapat pada list jadwal training maka anda dapat merequest judul pelatihan yang perusahaan anda butuhkan dengan menghubungi tim marketing kami.