Training Canteen Hygiene
There are hazards in any workplace that can cause injuries and/or illnesses for the people who work there. Injuries and illnesses on the job are costly and damaging, both for the individual employee who gets hurt and for your canteen as a business. Job injuries and illnessess contribute to high turnover, absenteeism, higher workers’ compensation costs, and unhappy, less productive staff. In a catering, common injuries include cuts, burns, falls, and strains and sprains from lifting.There are also repetitive motion injuries and injuries from robberies and assaults. One of the best strategies to prevent job injuries and illnesses is regular health and safety training for employees. Regular training helps employees learn how to avoid hazards, keeps lines of communication open between you and your employees about hazards you may not be aware of, and lets employees know that you are serious about promoting sound safety policies and work practices in your catering activity.
TRAINING OBJECTIVES CANTEEN HYGIENE
This training program is designed to help you work together with your staff to design a creative, simple health and safety plan for your canteen. Involving your staff in identifying potential problems is an effective way to get employee buy-in regarding the importance of health and safety. This training can also help you meet some of the requirements of OSHA’s Injury and Illness Prevention Program standard. In addition to training, part of your plan should be regular safety meetings to discuss the hazards in your canteen and generate ideas for correcting them.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE CANTEEN HYGIENE
- Identifying Hazards. Employees will use a checklist to identify key hazards in your canteen. They will mark the hazards with Post-it notes during a walk-through of the canteen activity.
- Canteen Hazards Checklist
- Making Canteen Safer
- Hazard Identification and Control Worksheet
- Controlling Hazards. Emplopairs, they will “brainstorm” and discuss concrete steps that can be taken to correct the most significant hazards they identified before. These steps will include both changes that can be made by management and changes they can make themselves in doing their work.
- Preventing Foodborne Illness
- Personal Hygiene
- Time and Temperature Control
- Receiving and Storing Food
- Preparing and Presenting Food
- Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Integrated Pest Management
- Designed for Food Safety
- Food Safety Control
- Professional Good Practice
- Management Matters
- Working to address Hazards
- Preventing Burns from Hot Stuff
- Preventing Cuts from Sharp Stuff
- Preventing Injuries from Slips and Falls
- Preventing Injuries from Ergonomic Hazards
- Preventing Injuries from Robberies and Assaults
- Planning for Emergencies on the Job
- Dealing with Injuries on the Job
- Developing an action plan
- Preventing Foodborne Illness
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Canteen Hygiene di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Canteen Hygiene serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Canteen Hygiene yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami firstname.lastname@example.org atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.