Training Business Process Architechture
Background Training Business Process Architecture
What does Business Architecture mean to your organization? How do you enable it to create value for the organization? What pieces need to be in place to ensure its success? What skills and techniques need to accompany a successful BA effort? An organization’s business model, goals, organizational structure and other constraints need to be considered when looking at how business architecture can become a value-added, business-focused discipline within the organization.
The above questions and many others need to be carefully considered while embarking on the journey of creating a business architecture within your organization.
This one-day overview course addresses these questions and considerations by discussing business architecture fundamentals and the array of different ways that today’s organizations are moving ahead with their Business Process Architechture efforts.
Objectives Training Business Process Architecture
- Define Business Architecture and its benefits
- Identify and define the important dimensions that make up a Business Process Architecture
- Present modeling techniques used in the three dimensions of Business Process architecture
- Discuss the different approaches organizations have for their Business Process Architecture initiatives
- Review the organizational considerations when applying Business Process Architecture
- Address the relationship among business process and the critical success factors
- Understand how to tailor a Business Architecture for multiple purposes including business transformation and business improvement
- Identify the appropriate use of tools to support Business Process Architecture
Audience Training Business Process Architecture:
- Application Developer
- Application / software Designer
- Application integration engineer
- Functional Specialist
- MIS Manager
- Project Manager
- Managers seeking to improve business process productivity through IT and Enterprise Architechture implementation
- Decision makers involved in developing and evaluating strategic IT plans
- Executives involved in the management and governance of IT resources
- IT practitioners wishing to enhance their knowledge of strategic infrastructure implementation
Contents Training Business Process Architecture
- What is Enterprise/Information Technology Architecture (EA)?
- Current State and Future Directions of the IT Industry
- EA Components
- EA Implementation Plan Examples
- A Comparison of the Top Enterprise-Architecture Methodologies
Methods Training Business Process Architecture
- Case Study
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Business Process Architechture di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Business Process Architechture serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Business Process Architechture yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.