Training Asset Recovery Management
Background Asset Recovery Management
The Asset Recovery Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying vulnerabilities and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization. It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in asset recovery management, including preparation of a disaster recovery plan, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan, and recovering from a disaster. This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an asset recovery management plan.
As we know that asset recovery management is include: Prevention -> Response -> Resumption -> Recovery -> Restoration
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) and provide practical view in conducting asset recovery management.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for gains while minimizing losses. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement security management and control policies, standards and related asset recovery management. Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in asset recovery.
Each class session will include discussion on asset recovery management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
Objectives Asset Recovery Management
The course has been designed to enhance the skill and insights in the area of asset recovery management practice, especially in relation to the practice and implementation in their day-to-day operation. The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:· Have thorough understanding of good asset recovery management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management· Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to asset management recovery within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
- Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management
- Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of asset risk management to the executive management of the organization
· Capability in assuring the level of alignment between asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
Audience Asset Recovery Management
· Business Director· Business Manager· Operation Director· Operation Manager· Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)· Chief Information Officers (CIO)· Chief Technology Officers (CTO)· IS/IT Steering Committee· Audit Committee· IT Senior Manager· Information Security Manager· Senior Risk Manager· Senior Audit Manager· IT & Audit Staff· IT Security Staff· Risk Management Staff
Contents Asset Recovery Management
- Understanding the risks
- Stakeholders and their role
- Governance, Good Practice, Standards, Regulation and the Law
- Culture, Strategy, Performance, Risk and Business Continuity,
- The Business Continuity Management Cycle
- The business impact analysis (BIA)
- The business impact analysis: a hitch hikers guide
- Application and uses of BIA information
- Technology exposures and continuity
- Dependency Management: Supplier Management, Outsourcing and Business Support
- Other applications for business continuity tools and principles
- The role of People
- The values of insurance products in a crisis situation
- Communications in a crisis
- Relationships with Emergency and Governmental Services
- Rehearsals and exercising of plans and risk decision making.
- Maintenance, Benchmarking, Assurance and Audit
- The continuity plan and its role
- Case Study
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Asset Recovery Management di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Asset Recovery Management serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Asset Recovery Management yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.