Training Asset Management Professional
Description Asset Management Professional
This course is focused on how to develop the organizational capability for engaging the workforce to achieve excellent Asset Management performance.
Topics covered include analysis of the organizational structure for the purpose of identifying changes needed for a holistic approach to asset management, change management, project management, systems thinking, training needs assessment, customer-supplier relationships, adaptive organizations and cultural discipline.
This course is targeted to leaders and asset management champions within an organizations however, anyone in a position of progressive leadership will also benefit.
The program is to increase awareness and train utility personnel on the best way to implement and use asset management to extend the life and efficiency of their water and wastewater systems.
Objectives Training Asset Management Professional
At the end of this course the participant will be able to:
- Contribute to the generation and implementation of AM policy, strategy, objectives and plans.
- Participate in asset-related risk identification, analysis and management processes and contingency planning.
- Understand the asset lifecycle and the role of appropriate tools to optimise the performance,risk and cost of assets.
- Identify the information and performance measures needed for effective asset management, and evaluate the effectiveness of asset information systems.
- Understand the financial implications of asset and asset management decisions for the organisation, and translate technical issues into business implications.
- Organisation, and translate technical issues into business implications
Course Contents and Descriptions Asset Management Professional
Scope of Introduction
- The nature of assets and asset management
- The business context: line of sight from asset care to organisation mission
- Asset policy, strategy, objectives and plans
- Optimising performance cost and risk
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk control
- Risk register and management
- Contingency planning
- Integration with non-asset risk processes
Scope Asset Lifecycle Management
- Creating a lifecycle management plan
- Acquisition/creation of new assets
- Operation and maintenance of asset
- Modify/improve assets
- End of asset life options and replacements
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Asset lifecycles within asset systems
- Information needed – data information
- Static and dynamic, transactional and non-transaction information
- Gathering information
- Analysis and use of information
- Data uncertainty
- Key Performance Indicators
- Information management systems
- Knowledge management
Financial and Business Impact
- Business drivers
- Risk as a probabilistic cash flow
- Quantifying business value including intangibles
- Lifecycle costs
- Investment comparison techniques
- Making a business case
Case-based discussions will be conducted with topics related to the subjects of training. Exam exercises and questions evaluation.
Participants from organisations where the reliability, performance and attendant risks of fixed assets have a significant impact on business performance will benefit most from this course.
Typical job roles include:
- Engineering and technical managers
- Project managers and engineers
- Operations managers and staff
- Maintenance managers and staff
- Facilities Managers
- EHS & quality managers and staff
- Procurement and supply chain
- IT & HR
Kami dapat menyelenggarakan Public Training ataupun inhouse Training Asset Management Professional di seluruh wilayah indonesia. Untuk mendapatkan info training Asset Management Professional serta mendaftarkan diri anda mengikuti training Asset Management Professional yang akan kami selenggarakan, anda dapat mengirim surel di email kami email@example.com atau anda dapat pula mengisi formulir pra registrasi yang tersedia dibawah ini.